Re: CARDIFF CITY v PETERBOROUGH UTD. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Why Kevin Friend as ref? Not for me.
    Cheating smarmy twat

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    who is s Dave?
    Uche Ikpeazu.

Was too early for me to attempt to spell that, so Dave. Dave has often been used for hard to spell/pronounce names hasn't it? Or is it just my imagination again.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Perhaps he didn’t really wake up 🙂
    Life's a dream

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Uche Ikpeazu.

Was too early for me to attempt to spell that, so Dave. Dave has often been used for hard to spell/pronounce names hasn't it? Or is it just my imagination again.
    possibly it has, but we shouldn't.

Uche Ikpeazu.

Didn't we have a player we called Dave due to his name and he said in the press he didn't like being called Dave

Uche Ikpeazu.

Yup... Uche - two vowels and an equal amount of constants. You could have at least Googled his name..

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Didn't we have a player we called Dave due to his name and he said in the press he didn't like being called Dave
    Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Yup... Uche - two vowels and an equal amount of constants. You could have at least Googled his name..
    Usually I do, have you seen some of the names we've signed and had to spell? Paterson was one I'd Google at first before the spelling police got me on here.. so yeah I've got form for googling, even spellings before sending txts, but like stated previously it was early, and it's post on a message board..

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    possibly it has, but we shouldn't.
    Shouldn't this, shouldn't that.

If I'd said it with malice od agree, but I didn't, please don't be offended for a stranger it's weird.

Ralls is out apparently. Vaulks to start, meaning a space for Bowen on the bench?

We have the joint worse home record, and they have the joint worse away record so somethings got to give tonight.

Unless its a 0-0 which I hope for the hardy souls going down tonight it isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Madlock View Post
    Ralls is out apparently. Vaulks to start, meaning a space for Bowen on the bench?
    Not a chance. He played yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Enough’s enough.

A couple of weeks ago, this game was looking like a real six-pointer. But now we have a bigger breathing space, I think we should be able to relax a bit. Peterborough look awful. I predict City to win 2-0. Collins, Ikpeazu.

Match facts

• The last seven league meetings between Cardiff and Peterborough have seen 31 goals scored at an average of 4.4 per game, with the reverse fixture this season a 2-2 draw.
    • Peterborough haven’t visited Cardiff for a league match since December 2012, when they won 2-1 in the Championship with goals from Michael Bostwick and Dwight Gayle.
    • Following a 2-1 win over Nottingham Forest, Cardiff are looking to secure consecutive home league wins for the first time since winning three in a row in February/March 2021.
    • Peterborough have conceded in all 14 away league matches this season, shipping 38 goals in total and conceding at least twice in 12 of those 14 games.
    • Peterborough manager Darren Ferguson has lost just one of his seven Championship meetings with Cardiff City (W4 D2), a 3-1 defeat with Posh in February 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    We have the joint worse home record, and they have the joint worse away record so somethings got to give tonight.

Unless its a 0-0 which I hope for the hardy souls going down tonight it isnt.
    After reading MM last post nil nil looks a shout... avg 4.4 goals in last few games between us..

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Not a chance. He played yesterday.
    Ah right, ta

Id like to see Bagan in on the left, but I think he'll go with Ng

Ralls and Isaak Davies start. Bagan plays, Collins not in the squad. Denham a sub with Colwill.

Bagan in, Ralls not injured, Davies in.

Cool.

Strong side. Good to see Ralls back and Davies starting. Hope to see Colwill second half

Denham also on the bench

Would have liked to have seen Bowen on the bench instead of Pack or Vaulks a part from that a decent selection.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Would have liked to have seen Bowen on the bench instead of Pack or Vaulks a part from that a decent selection.
    Was with U23 according to JR above