+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transport for Wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Transport for Wales

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    The second is Covid, and the way that certain people continue to rip the piss out of it, taking leave after leave. It only seems to affect unionised or nationalised businesses, did you notice? That's because no-one else would put up with all that lead-swinging. Farcical.
    Its now June and this still applies, I phoned my local planning dept for a appointment 2 weeks ago

we dont do appointments sir,
    Hmmmm how do I show you my plans
    We have very few people in the office
    ( Now I could have guess why, but had to ask ) Whys that ?
    Covid
    ( I laughed )

The whole country is back to normal now, yet the council are still WFH ( which is fine if they can do the same job as if they were in the office, but in this case, they simple cant )

Re: Transport for Wales

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Its now June and this still applies, I phoned my local planning dept for a appointment 2 weeks ago

we dont do appointments sir,
    Hmmmm how do I show you my plans
    We have very few people in the office
    ( Now I could have guess why, but had to ask ) Whys that ?
    Covid
    ( I laughed )

The whole country is back to normal now, yet the council are still WFH ( which is fine if they can do the same job as if they were in the office, but in this case, they simple cant )
    its getting beyond now everyone still using covid as the answer / excuse cant even speak to a gp , the dvla its down to the backlog caused by covid