+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transport for Wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Transport for Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Am I reading this correctly? You consider the living wage to be an extravagant gesture?
    Yes there are vacancies everywhere WAG should concentrate on improving people's lives not paying someone not too where In inspiration to aspire if you pay someone to not work .

I'm not talking about benefits but schemes announced recently to just pay 18 year old a good wage or support them in work is surely a jwhere they benefit and inspire not staying at home.

Aspiration is important.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes there are vacancies everywhere WAG should concentrate on improving people's lives not paying someone not too where In inspiration to aspire if you pay someone to not work .

I'm not talking about benefits but schemes announced recently to just pay 18 year old a good wage or support them in work is surely a jwhere they benefit and inspire not staying at home.

Aspiration is important.
    I've read this through a few times and I have no idea what you're on about.

There used to be a direct bus service from Cardiff to Swansea that took about a hour, that's gone. Try getting to Swansea by bus now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    There used to be a direct bus service from Cardiff to Swansea that took about a hour, that's gone. Try getting to Swansea by bus now.
    There shouldn’t be any need for a bus to Swansea.

Buses should be local routes only and that’s why we need a integrated transport service

International

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Buses should be local routes only and that’s why we need a integrated transport service
    I have just booked tickets to London with train line and the first thing on the booking page was "Have you considered taking the bus"
    The train fare was 68 quid, the bus less than 20.
    A train ticket seller telling me to use the bus!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

If you didn't have a car how would you get to Porthcawl?