+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Ralls

Joe Ralls

Let’s get him a new contract ASAP please

Re: Joe Ralls

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Good call; also what is his current fitness status?

Been with us since 2010 , should continue as captain and awarded a high end contract , the lad is only 28 and in his prime , if he was Welsh he would be in the Welsh midfield

Yes totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Been with us since 2010 , should continue as captain and awarded a high end contract , the lad is only 28 and in his prime , if he was Welsh he would be in the Welsh midfield
    Oh dear. He’s a good championship footballer but international player he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Oh dear. He’s a good championship footballer but international player he is not.
    I think he might have gotten in a few years ago

Not a starter but a squad player, when you look at some of the people that got caps

Joe Ralls or Joe Morrell.?

I know who id select.

Joe Morrell of Portsmouth played centre midfield in our last game vs Belgium. If the choice was between the two who would you pick?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Joe Morrell of Portsmouth played centre midfield in our last game vs Belgium. If the choice was between the two who would you pick?
    In an international Joe Morrell. He’s got more time on the ball and a better passer, which is needed at that level.

In a championship game Joe Ralls.

In an international Joe Morrell. He’s got more time on the ball and a better passer, which is needed at that level.

If Vaulks can get a Welsh cap then Ralls could, and I say that as someone who likes Vaulks

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    If Vaulks can get a Welsh cap then Ralls could, and I say that as someone who likes Vaulks
    Neither should be getting caps for a country on the verge of WC qualification and in truth neither should Morrell.

We need to get him a new deal but hes far more injury prone now than earlier in his career. So what will the club offer?

His last decent contract opportunity.

Given where Ramsey and Allen legs are at the stage of their careers I would go for Ralls energy. I agree neither should be near a decent international team.

International

Defo, great player for us

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Given where Ramsey and Allen legs are at the stage of their careers I would go for Ralls energy. I agree neither should be near a decent international team.
    I’d prefer to see Ampadu in there than Morrell and also Wilson was employed there in one game in like a quarterback role and he did really well.

I’d prefer to see Ampadu in there than Morrell and also Wilson was employed there in one game in like a quarterback role and he did really well.
    I think Page will play Wilson, Allen and Ramsey in midfield vs Austria, with James and Bale up front.

Always liked Ralls, I’m sure we have paid him well but he probably should have moved on to have made more of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think Page will play Wilson, Allen and Ramsey in midfield vs Austria, with James and Bale up front.
    Agreed, and I hope he does

The Canton End account on Twitter stating that an offer has been made by the club, and that Joe is likely to sign it. No idea where that information has come from.

According to my sauce who is very much ITK he’s been offered a new contract. Others who are out of contract have not.
    Stay tuned for more saucie updates

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    According to my sauce who is very much ITK he’s been offered a new contract. Others who are out of contract have not.
    Stay tuned for more saucie updates
    You've got some sauce saying that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    You've got some sauce saying that!
    I can’t imagine Smithies not being offered a £12,000 per week ( maximum wage) contract or Flint for that matter ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I can’t imagine Smithies not being offered a £12,000 per week ( maximum wage) contract or Flint for that matter ?
    I don't think Smithies will take that, he'll get more elsewhere. Flint still lives in Bristol, he might stay for that.