+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Covid transhuman babies?

Covid transhuman babies?

A four-minute video at bitchute (titled: DR. VIVIANE BRUNET-BABIES CONCEIVED BY VAXED PARENTS ARE "TRANSHUMAN" AND NOT NORMAL.) had me watching it twice because I couldn't quite believe what the lady doctor being interviewed stated on first viewing. Which was, among other things, babies are being born to parents who were both Covid vaccinated before conception have unusual eyes, can stand at two weeks and walk at two months.

The doctor is a Mexican Gynaecologist. Her twitter account is: https://mobile.twitter.com/brunetviviane

It's plain from her twitter messages she's no fan of Covid vaccines. Numbers from official sources indicate over half the world's population have been fully Covid vaccinated, and typically around 130 million babies are born each year. If her claims are correct then by this year's end there will be millions of babies who will be developing, or aging, as she described... or there won't and her reputation will be in tatters.

The video's here - https://www.bitchute.com/video/9naLs8Bx4mDV/

Re: Covid transhuman babies?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    A four-minute video at bitchute (titled: DR. VIVIANE BRUNET-BABIES CONCEIVED BY VAXED PARENTS ARE "TRANSHUMAN" AND NOT NORMAL.) had me watching it twice because I couldn't quite believe what the lady doctor being interviewed stated on first viewing. Which was, among other things, babies are being born to parents who were both Covid vaccinated before conception have unusual eyes, can stand at two weeks and walk at two months.

The doctor is a Mexican Gynaecologist. Her twitter account is: https://mobile.twitter.com/brunetviviane

It's plain from her twitter messages she's no fan of Covid vaccines. Numbers from official sources indicate over half the world's population have been fully Covid vaccinated, and typically around 130 million babies are born each year. If her claims are correct then by this year's end there will be millions of babies who will be developing, or aging, as she described... or there won't and her reputation will be in tatters.

The video's here - https://www.bitchute.com/video/9naLs8Bx4mDV/
    She also claims that the pandemic was planned and promotes false therapies, according to https://saludconlupa.com/series/desi...e-brunet-meza/
    She takes chlorine dioxide on a daily basis, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    She also claims that the pandemic was planned and promotes false therapies, according to https://saludconlupa.com/series/desi...e-brunet-meza/
    She takes chlorine dioxide on a daily basis, apparently.
    Hmm, Plandemic, now where in the world of URL's have I heard that before.

Good to see Morg dipping his toe in the water again though. I've kinda missed a regular dose of batshit crazy if you excuse the pun.

If her reputation is in tatters organ, how would you, from your own personal experience of that, suggest she rebuilds?

Take an 18 month sabbatical and pretend it never happened, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If her reputation is in tatters organ, how would you, from your own personal experience of that, suggest she rebuilds?

Take an 18 month sabbatical and pretend it never happened, perhaps?
    You think Morg is actually Patrick Duffy? Good theory!

I viewed a thread elsewhere last week about 'strange' looking new borns which featured photos of two who at first glance appeared to have black eyes. They likely didn't but the lack of white in them made them appear so.

If memory serves the first people to be Covid vaccinated occurred in December 2020. It was months later before females of child bearing age - other than those who were clinically vulnerable - qualified to have their first jab and later still before having a second jab so with that and also having to procreate with a jabbed male then babies the doctor referred to must be thin on the ground just 14 months later.

We will all know the veracity of her claims before 2022 is out. Should she be accurate then the so-called Fact Checkers will have a difficult job convincing mothers who gave birth in all the years pre-Covid that babies have always been able to stand up at two weeks and walk at two months.

Incredible example of how older generations can't tell what misinformation is on Facebook.

It's on bitchute. A video of that nature would be deleted within an hour at facebook or youtube because it is damaging to the prevailing narrative.

The doctor in it really is a Gynaecologist.

She might be a publicity-hungry for all I know. She's highly educated though, and if anyone would know what's happening with new borns in her region of Mexico she would given her occupation.

We had better hope she's lying or ill-informed because if she's correct then with 54% of the globe's population already double jabbed the consequences for humanity would be horrific.

It's on bitchute. A video of that nature would be deleted within an hour at facebook or youtube because it is damaging to the prevailing narrative.

She might be a publicity-hungry for all I know. She's highly educated though, and if anyone would know what's happening with new borns in her region of Mexico she would given her occupation.

We had better hope she's lying or ill-informed because if she's correct then with 54% of the globe's population already double jabbed the consequences for humanity would be horrific.
    So, given that no other gynaecologist has reported it, can we safely assume that this is an issue confined to just her area or surgery? Phew! Thanks for the reassurance organ, I was really terrified for the future of humanity.

Spooky that the only gynaecoligist in the world to spot this phenomenon happens to be a rabid anti-vaxxer who prescribes chlorine dioxide to her patients. Glad to see you haven't lost your touch, Morg!

So, given that no other gynaecologist has reported it, can we safely assume that this is an issue confined to just her area or surgery? Phew! Thanks for the reassurance organ, I was really terrified for the future of humanity.
    I have no idea whether any other has or not. With the level of censorship being imposed there could be any number who have also spoken out we're unaware of.

Last month Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology, was lobbed off of twitter for allegedly spreading misinformation about the mRNA Covid vaccinations he had so heavily criticised.

Obstetricians deal with pregnancies and births. Not gynaecologists.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Spooky that the only gynaecoligist in the world to spot this phenomenon happens to be a rabid anti-vaxxer who prescribes chlorine dioxide to her patients. Glad to see you haven't lost your touch, Morg!
    I am surprised she knows of any babies two months old given the vaccination timeline I already outlined, although that was from a UK perspective. Perhaps they jabbed under 40s earlier in Mexico and elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Obstetricians deal with pregnancies and births. Not gynaecologists.
    I meant with her job she is likely to be very well-connected in that part of the world.

For anyone with 44 seconds to spare, here's a video of an alleged mother of an alleged black eyed new born.

https://youtu.be/Qs3mnPZhFB0

I have no idea whether any other has or not. With the level of censorship being imposed there could be any number who have also spoken out we're unaware of.

Last month Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology, was lobbed off of twitter for allegedly spreading misinformation about the mRNA Covid vaccinations he had so heavily criticised.
    Why do you think he is the inventor of mRNA technology?

That baby at 18 months will be running weekly marathons. At aged two, 100+ snooker breaks.

I am surprised she knows of any babies two months old given the vaccination timeline I already outlined, although that was from a UK perspective. Perhaps they jabbed under 40s earlier in Mexico and elsewhere.
    I'd like to say I'm surprised you're spreading this nonsense, but I am not.

Why do you think he is the inventor of mRNA technology?
    Why do you think he isn't?

I'm not going to get into squabbles with you as you have form for that to derail discussions.

Why do you think he isn't?

I'm not going to get into squabbles with you as you have form for that to derail discussions.
    Because he isn't

I meant with her job she is likely to be very well-connected in that part of the world.
    Strange that literally nobody with first hand experience has said anything then, wouldn't you say?

Why did you post this on the politics board, organ? What's political about it?

Or do you think it's a safespace for conspiracy theorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Strange that literally nobody with first hand experience has said anything then, wouldn't you say?
    She may indeed be some kind of maverick. I said as much earlier. But for you to claim 'literally' no one else has in a similar field is too bold. I daresay you who have stated similar had I not referenced her at the outset.

Again, we will all learn if what she says will become a new and undeniable phenomenon in the months rather than years ahead.

She may indeed be some kind of maverick. I said as much earlier. But for you to claim 'literally' no one else has in a similar field is too bold. I daresay you who have stated similar had I not referenced her at the outset.

Again, we will all learn if what she says will become a new and undeniable phenomenon in the months rather than years ahead.
    I would imagine if those in the medical field had noticed any abnormalities in new born children then they would raise this issue and not have to connect it immediately to Covid vaccines (if they feared recrimination or mockery etc).

Actually, weirder still, parents of children with these abnormalities haven't reported them. Ask yourself why?

What's the target date on this outcome so we can come back to the thread and discuss it further? You said "months". How many?

There's no point discussing it further with you until then and I wonder whether you'll be brave enough to admit that you've been suckered in by an obvious lie when the time comes?

I posted a video earlier in this thread of a mother bemoaning her Covid baby. Hell, it is only 44 seconds duration! I could link to several others. Yes, she and others in them could be lying crisis actors too, or sponsored by Russians/David Icke/the Anti-Reptilian Alliance....