+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Covid transhuman babies?

Re: Covid transhuman babies?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Attachment 4786
    https://fullfact.org/health/yellow-card-deaths/

It sounds like you're believing what
    ever you read or see online that fits your beliefs/narrative.
    I, along with Lardy, posted the numbers. He copied and pasted it from the MHRA site.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I, along with Lardy, posted the numbers. He copied and pasted it from the MHRA site.
    It's not the "numbers" that are wrong. The issue is how you've chosen to interpret the data to mean that it's some kind of deadly poison.

People like you spreading this nonsense is more dangerous than any vaccination.

No. The jabs are merely the leading cause of coincidences worldwide.

Returning to deliberate concealment, I have yet to see MSM outlets draw attention to the MHRA stats or provide any info of how to make reports.

Call me a cynic, but I rather think they don't want the proles to know. What say you?
    48 million Brits are fully vaxxed, which means less than 0.00005% of them died shortly after the vaccine. Do you think that's newsworthy?

According to this page, which I had fun reading, the odds are similar to dying because your clothes caught fire.

https://danger.mongabay.com/injury_death.htm

It's not the "numbers" that are wrong. The issue is how you've chosen to interpret the data to mean that it's some kind of deadly poison.

People like you spreading this nonsense is more dangerous than any vaccination.
    I'll type this slower than last time. Look up this thread. Lardy copied and pasted the numbers directly from the MHRA site two minutes before I did. His numbers and mine tally exactly. That's because we looked at the same info at, once again, at the MHRA site. Now, if Full Fact cannot do similar then take it up with them.

Earlier today, another conspiracy theorist on here was saying that pre vaccine covid had a survival rate of 99.5%, i.e. a death rate of 0.5%.

That makes the 0.00005% death rate look pretty good in comparison to me.

I'll type this slower than last time. Look up this thread. Lardy copied and pasted the numbers directly from the MHRA site two minutes before I did. His numbers and mine tally exactly. That's because we looked at the same info at, once again, at the MHRA site. Now, if Full Fact cannot do similar then take it up with them.
    And our interpretations of the data are very very different.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    48 million Brits are fully vaxxed, which means less than 0.00005% of them died shortly after the vaccine. Do you think that's newsworthy?

According to this page, which I had fun reading, the odds are similar to dying because your clothes caught fire.

https://danger.mongabay.com/injury_death.htm
    Yes, I do think it's newsworthy. You must be hard-hearted to dismiss those fatalities so lightly.

By the way, as per your copy and paste from MHRA, they glossed over (AKA concealed) the huge number of adverse reaction that were not a sore arm, dizziness and the like.

That's because for those people who went blind, keeled over with heart attacks, etc, then despite what was constantly claimed on the label, for those victims the Covid needle definitely wasn't safe and effective. Not that you would give a hoot by the sound of it.

Yes, I do think it's newsworthy. You must be hard-hearted to dismiss those fatalities so lightly.

By the way, as per your copy and paste from MHRA, they glossed over (AKA concealed) the huge number of adverse reaction that were not a sore arm, dizziness and the like.

That's because for those people who went blind, keeled over with heart attacks, etc, then despite what was constantly claimed on the label, for those victims the Covid needle definitely wasn't safe and effective. Not that you would give a hoot by the sound of it.
    Have you been vaccinated?

You can't just take that vaccine stat on its own. It needs to be compared with the opposite, not having the vaccine.

0.5% death vs 0.00005% death. Or if you would like to compare side effects of covid vs the vaccine rather than death, let's do that.

Either way, having the vaccine comes out on top, significantly. Not that you would give a hoot by the sound of it.

Put me down for 'yes'.

I shan't answer that directly. I'll put it this way instead, I would sooner utter, "yes, you go ahead boys" to two strangers who had just exited a caravan and spoke with an Irish lilt who gave me an unsolicited knock on the door to claim my roof would blow off in the coming days unless I gave them 10 grand to secure it.

I shan't answer that directly. I'll put it this way instead, I would sooner utter, "yes, you go ahead boys" to two strangers who had just exited a caravan and spoke with an Irish lilt who gave me an unsolicited knock on the door to claim my roof would blow off in the coming days unless I gave them 10 grand to secure it.
    Are you just referring to the Covid vaccination? I would like to know if you've ever been inoculated.

Feel free to answer indirectly.

I have an injection mark on one shoulder, I can best presume for polio when an infant. I haven't had any other.

I shan't bore you with an extremely long list of reasons for why I wouldn't have a Covid one. Near the top though would be because of what's found at a US Department of Justice website, headlined with: Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History and Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing - https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

No way would I willingly volunteer to be injected with anything produced by those proven fraudsters.

I have an injection mark on one shoulder, I can best presume for polio when an infant. I haven't had any other.

I shan't bore you with an extremely long list of reasons for why I wouldn't have a Covid one. Near the top though would be because of what's found at a US Department of Justice website, headlined with: Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History and Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing - https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

No way would I willingly volunteer to be injected with anything produced by those proven fraudsters.
    Ok, I understand.

It's probably safe to say that you're anti-vax in general then? Which would logically bring us to the point where you would be actively looking for anything to justify that stance.

You might as well list all of the Astra-Zeneca and Morderna fraud cases while you're at it.

Not quite. I'd have a Tet**** shot in a hurry if needed.

I take it you're not satisfied that just Pfizer are well dodgy?

I wish Cyril would come out to play, I would love to see him try to bat away my fraudsters remark when it's there on that site owned and operated by the US government. I do believe at the time it was the biggest fine ever issued.

Not quite. I'd have a Tet**** shot in a hurry if needed.

I take it you're not satisfied that just Pfizer are well dodgy?

I wish Cyril would come out to play, I would love to see him try to bat away my fraudsters remark when it's there on that site owned and operated by the US government. I do believe at the time it was the biggest fine ever issued.
    The tet**** 'vaccination' isn't something you'd have "in a hurry". I think you're mistaking it for Tet**** Immunoglobulin, which is what would be used to treat a wound that could potentially lead to tet****.

You've basically said that you'd have an injection of anti-biotics in a hurry.

Pfizer are well dodgy. Fraudulent advertising is a serious issue for a pharmaceutical conglometate.

As it's one of your biggest worries that has stopped you getting the Covid vaccine, you should share the dirt that you've found on the other vaccine manufacturers that provide alternative vaccines that you're also not willing to take.

Ok, I understand.

It's probably safe to say that you're anti-vax in general then? Which would logically bring us to the point where you would be actively looking for anything to justify that stance.

You might as well list all of the Astra-Zeneca and Morderna fraud cases while you're at it.
    Interested in that line but from a contrary perspective as I've spoken to plenty who desperately cling to the narrative they have been constantly bombarded with and when challenged they usually countered with "conspiracy theory" almost as an instant reflex as they were unable to articulate anything better. Some I remarked on earlier, those unaware the vaccine makers have blanket immunity. They, perhaps, felt embarrassed they didn't know something so elementary.

Interested in that line but from a contrary perspective as I've spoken to plenty who desperately cling to the narrative they have been constantly bombarded with and when challenged they usually countered with "conspiracy theory" almost as an instant reflex as they were unable to articulate anything better. Some I remarked on earlier, those unaware the vaccine makers have blanket immunity. They, perhaps, felt embarrassed they didn't know something so elementary.
    You said that the vaccine makers having immunity wasn't reported in the mainstream media and lardy immediately provided evidence that you were incorrect in that statement with links to articles.

That was the only embarrassing thing about that little back-and-forth between the two of you.

The tet**** 'vaccination' isn't something you'd have "in a hurry". I think you're mistaking it for Tet**** Immunoglobulin, which is what would be used to treat a wound that could potentially lead to tet****.

You've basically said that you'd have an injection of anti-biotics in a hurry.

Pfizer are well dodgy. Fraudulent advertising is a serious issue for a pharmaceutical conglometate.

As it's one of your biggest worries that has stopped you getting the Covid vaccine, you should share the dirt that you've found on the other vaccine manufacturers that provide alternative vaccines that you're also not willing to take.
    I said I didn't want to bore you (or myself) providing a very long list of reasons. However, topping the list is I don't believe in contagious viruses full stop. I think germ theory is unproven, and frankly nonsense. And so I was never going to take a Covid needle from the outset.

I don't blame those who have. What others choose to have injected is their business and concern, not mine.

You said that the vaccine makers having immunity wasn't reported in the mainstream media and lardy immediately provided evidence that you were incorrect in that statement with links to articles.

That was the only embarrassing thing about that little back-and-forth between the two of you.
    Come off it! Are you seriously disputing the, I would argue, essential info re indemnity, wasn't purposefully omitted? Lardy struggled to produce two links to US news websites, quite obscure ones too. Nothing to be found at their CDC or FDA sites. Here not a sausage at the BBC, Public Health Wales, etc, etc. I couldn't find one person among 100+ who knew.

Did you know? Gauging from your increasingly desperate replies, you were clueless too.

Should you have volunteered then you had better hope luminaries the like of Luc Montagnier and Geert Vanden Bossche, to name but two who are kept far away from our TV screens, are completely wrong about ADE and being saddled with a hopelessly compromised natural immune system.

Is he always like this?

This thread makes your ramblings look semi-rational and sensical by comparison.
    He's my inspiration , sadly I don't have the grammatical skills to match his investigations skills , rationale and delivery , at least I have help from the experts in life that is CCMB .

In terms of vaccine deaths sadly history is littered with them , however one should weigh up the successes of vaccines against those vaccine death stat's, when determining one's path .

Vanden Bossche published an open letter to the world last March pleading with the powers that be to halt the CV19 vaccine rollout. He's no obscure fringe character as The Gates Foundation only employs the most ardent vaccine proponents.

That letter's here: https://mcusercontent.com/92561d6ded...Bossche.01.pdf

The dynamite paragraph within it which caught the attention of those who can tear the themselves away from what a tightly controlled mainstream serves up is included below.

From all of the above, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to imagine how the consequences of the
    extensive and erroneous human interventon in this pandemic are not going to wipe out large parts of
    our human populaton. One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of
    efficiency in turning a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destructon.

Cyril, is this the new you? It does appear all you have to offer in the shape of discourse is tedious sniping.

Come on, up your game.
    I didn't realise that your wilderness months sabbatical had made you so needy, Morg.

I think it's not so much sniping as a turkey shoot based on the first gig of your comeback tour.

So far we have had:

Covid vaccines are bad and dangerous because an anti-vacc mexican doctor, with no evidence, said ebony-eyed kids were aging like Dorian Grey. Followed up by a debunked video of some random kid.

Moving swiftly on to Covid vaccines are bad because the pharmaceutical companies were given a waiver from being sued thereby proving that they are bad and dangerous.

No sooner had we landed there than it was off to the Covid vaccines have killed tens of thousand times fewer people than if there was no vaccine and this is really worrying.

Followed by you can't trust the Pfizer vaccine and by implication other companies because of a criminal lawsuit settled 13 years ago.

Topped off by you don't believe in Covid anyway!

And I need to up my game?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's my inspiration , sadly I don't have the grammatical skills to match his investigations skills , rationale and delivery , at least I have help from the experts in life that is CCMB .

In terms of vaccine deaths sadly history is littered with them , however one should weigh up the successes of vaccines against those vaccine death stat's, when determining one's path .
    I agree, one should absolutely do that. One could start with the vaccine's 0.00005% death rate, that we established thanks to the investigation skills of Organ that you value so highly, and compare it to the virus's death rate.

The vaccine deaths and adverse reactions are grossly underreported, at a guess by a factor of at least 10...which would place UK vaccine deaths at 20k and adverse reactions at 15 million.

For anyone who has clocked that there is and has been a coordinated agenda to ensure as few Britons as possible understand they or their families won't receive a bean from vaccine makers for deaths or injuries then it'll be no surprise to learn of the skulduggery surrounding Yellow Card reporting to guarantee the numbers are kept as low as possible.

That's been achieved by two means. The first is by ensuring as few as possible know of that scheme. The other is to make it convoluted to make a report for the small minority who know of Yellow Card.

Below is a link to a Northern Ireland GP laying it out. She could be lying through her teeth or is a nutcase, though she appears sincere. Whatever she is, she won't be allowed to say it at a BBC or ITV news studio.

N. IRELAND DOCTOR TALKS ABOUT MASSIVE INCREASE IN JAB VICTIMS BLOOD CLOTTING - https://www.bitchute.com/video/1Yxf3jdX5ENj/