+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Covid transhuman babies?

Re: Covid transhuman babies?

I didn't realise that your wilderness months sabbatical had made you so needy, Morg.

I must confess I do enjoy running rings around you because I realise your unconcerned and uninformed apathy is an act.

I think it's not so much sniping as a turkey shoot based on the first gig of your comeback tour.

So far we have had:

Covid vaccines are bad and dangerous because an anti-vacc mexican doctor, with no evidence, said ebony-eyed kids were aging like Dorian Grey. Followed up by a debunked video of some random kid.

Credit for recognising the doctor's views were indeed hers. Lardy said they were mine. What a fibber!

Moving swiftly on to Covid vaccines are bad because the pharmaceutical companies were given a waiver from being sued thereby proving that they are bad and dangerous.

Vaccine makers have enjoyed total indemnity for their products since 1985 or 1986 in the USA. No surprise then that the number they've pushed onto their citizens rocketed immediately. As far as I know the mRNA ones, certainly, enjoy indemnity wherever they are used worldwide. One small point, China hasn't used a single mRNA dose on their 1.4 billion people. It's telling you haven't contested my assertion vaccine indemnity in the UK has been concealed big time. You would have been on a superglued rather than sticky wicket had you tried to. I understated it by saying deliberately concealed; it has been at best egregious bad faith, or malign.

No sooner had we landed there than it was off to the Covid vaccines have killed tens of thousand times fewer people than if there was no vaccine and this is really worrying.

Yeah, so few it must be the reason MSM and politicians don't trumpet 2,000 deaths and 1.5 million adverse reactions at every opportunity!

Followed by you can't trust the Pfizer vaccine and by implication other companies because of a criminal lawsuit settled 13 years ago.

Proven fraudsters as stated earlier. No attempt to debunk that assertion. Another surrender.

Topped off by you don't believe in Covid anyway!

I believe pathogenic viruses do not exist, so I would hardly queue up for a mystery substance courtesy of those Pfizer crims.

And I need to up my game?

Yes, you certainly do.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The vaccine deaths and adverse reactions are grossly underreported, at a guess by a factor of at least 10...which would place UK vaccine deaths at 20k and adverse reactions at 15 million.

For anyone who has clocked that there is and has been a coordinated agenda to ensure as few Britons as possible understand they or their families won't receive a bean from vaccine makers for deaths or injuries then it'll be no surprise to learn of the skulduggery surrounding Yellow Card reporting to guarantee the numbers are kept as low as possible.

That's been achieved by two means. The first is by ensuring as few as possible know of that scheme. The other is to make it convoluted to make a report for the small minority who know of Yellow Card.

Below is a link to a Northern Ireland GP laying it out. She could be lying through her teeth or is a nutcase, though she appears sincere. Whatever she is, she won't be allowed to say it at a BBC or ITV news studio.

N. IRELAND DOCTOR TALKS ABOUT MASSIVE INCREASE IN JAB VICTIMS BLOOD CLOTTING - https://www.bitchute.com/video/1Yxf3jdX5ENj/
    Why stop at a factor of 10? Make it x25 for good measure.

This is your doctor: https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-40883032.html

Derry GP handed 18-month suspension over Covid misinformation

"She retired in 2019 but returned to the NHS last April to help in the Covid crisis.

Since then she has regularly posted articles online expressing her scepticism about the seriousness of the virus and the need for lockdowns.

Dr McCloskey has shared posts which liken the administration of vaccines to Nazi Germany and experiments carried out at concentration camps."

I would sincerely hope that she wouldn't be allowed to "say it" ("it" being dangerous lies) at a BBC or ITV news studio.

China hasn't used a single mRNA dose on their 1.4 billion people.
    .[/B]
    And it's backfired to the point that they are rushing to create their own mRNA vaccine as the one's they've been using haven't been successful.

https://www.ft.com/content/5213b69e-...8-9f9302eb390d

What's the deal with Covid misinformation on here? Is the person(s) who runs the forum happy for his/her messageboard to be associated with outright dangerous falsehoods being spread in their name?

I would hope not.

I believe pathogenic viruses do not exist, so I would hardly queue up for a mystery substance courtesy of those Pfizer crims.

]
    Lots of nonsense, as expected, but this is my favourite.

Can someone think that covid is similar to the flu, and also say that they 'believe' pathogenic viruses don't exist?

You can if you're Organ Morgan!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why did you post this on the politics board, organ? What's political about it?

Or do you think it's a safespace for conspiracy theorists?
    By the way Organ, any reply to this?

The conspiracy theorist label is the default method for trying to shutdown debate for those who are unable to. The term is really used to smear dissenting opinions. Had I lined up for a Covid syringe then I too would be desperate to keep believing what the TV tells me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    What's the deal with Covid misinformation on here? Is the person(s) who runs the forum happy for his/her messageboard to be associated with outright dangerous falsehoods being spread in their name?

I would hope not.
    Ah, a not so thinly-veiled call for censorship.

Incidentally, I realised who you are upon perusing your first message yesterday as your contributions as the poster Rudy Gestede were singularly dire.

I remember you worshipped at the altar of climate change. Little wonder you were so easily duped by this Covid affair. I'll conclude with words you will endorse.

Allahu Akbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Why stop at a factor of 10? Make it x25 for good measure.

This is your doctor: https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-40883032.html

Derry GP handed 18-month suspension over Covid misinformation

"She retired in 2019 but returned to the NHS last April to help in the Covid crisis.

Since then she has regularly posted articles online expressing her scepticism about the seriousness of the virus and the need for lockdowns.

Dr McCloskey has shared posts which liken the administration of vaccines to Nazi Germany and experiments carried out at concentration camps."

I would sincerely hope that she wouldn't be allowed to "say it" ("it" being dangerous lies) at a BBC or ITV news studio.
    She was lying then about Yellow Card reporting being unnecessarily complicated and everything else. I did raise the possibility. Nobody has developed clots. There's no need for anyone to have a d-dimer test post-vaccine to check, blood thinner medication is not required. 'Clot shots' are a myth. Fact Checkers, the 2020s Ministry of Truth of truth, say so therefore no independent thinking is required. Hooray.

Lots of nonsense, as expected, but this is my favourite.

Can someone think that covid is similar to the flu, and also say that they 'believe' pathogenic viruses don't exist?

You can if you're Organ Morgan!
    If you'd care to discuss germ theory, I will be happy to oblige.

There's a welter of experts out there in a land beyond mainstream media who would readily agree with me. Perhaps the most well known and outspoken is Dr. Stefan Lanka. He's very bullish, and will debate anyone. He spent years challenging all-comers to provide a properly isolated sample of any alleged pathogenic virus. Nobody could. Latterly, he's asked all and sundry for a SARS CoV-2 sample, which is supposedly everywhere, or so we are told, but all he's heard from the German government, their health agencies and scientists is crickets.

You may or may not know that the British state cannot provide one either, not from the infected lungs of 150k citizens we are told have died with Covid-19, or from anywhere else.

It appears to be invisible to all the world's electron microscopes.

If you'd care to discuss germ theory, I will be happy to oblige.

There's a welter of experts out there in a land beyond mainstream media who would readily agree with me. Perhaps the most well known and outspoken is Dr. Stefan Lanka. He's very bullish, and will debate anyone. He spent years challenging all-comers to provide a properly isolated sample of any alleged pathogenic virus. Nobody could. Latterly, he's asked all and sundry for a SARS CoV-2 sample, which is supposedly everywhere, or so we are told, but all he's heard from the German government, their health agencies and scientists is crickets.

You may or may not know that the British state cannot provide one either, not from the infected lungs of 150k citizens we are told have died with Covid-19, or from anywhere else.

It appears to be invisible to all the world's electron microscopes.
    What is your odd obsession with mainstream media? Why would anyone search on mainstream media to find out what a germ is?

As for this Lanka character, he paid out €100,000 (by orders of a German court) to another doctor who proved that measles exist. Easy money for him. That was in 2015, so wherever you're getting your 'information', you could do with updating it.

Get back to doing the funny Sludge stories, they seem to be more your thing. I heard he was walking down Cowbridge High Street and ... get this ... he was wearing women's underwear!!!!!!!!!! I know!!!!!

Lanka won the measles case. No proof of a measles virus was forthcoming. Not sure of your source for him paying 100k. What is it.

Here's that measles case. https://learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/virus-trial.html

I'm off out in a mo. We will resume battle on Sunday.

Lanka won the measles case. No proof of a measles virus was forthcoming. Not sure of your source for him paying 100k. What is it.

Here's that measles case. https://learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/virus-trial.html

I'm off out in a mo. We will resume battle on Sunday.
    https://africacheck.org/fact-checks/...s-doesnt-exist

Enough of your nonsense. Of course viruses exist.

Earlier today, another conspiracy theorist on here was saying that pre vaccine covid had a survival rate of 99.5%, i.e. a death rate of 0.5%.

That makes the 0.00005% death rate look pretty good in comparison to me.

I love your term conspiracy theorist, it’s a lazy derogatory term …lf you care to research the data you will find that the Figure I quoted was in-fact on point for healthy people up to the age of 70.

They are at a lower risk of dying and older people are at much higher risk. Studies put together data from around the world and found that the IFR is very low for children and younger adults (2 in 100,000 at age 10, and 10 in 100,000 at age 25). But the IFR increases to 4 in 1,000 at age 55 (0.4%),

If you’re over 70 the of course it’s much higher but the person will more than likely have underlying health concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I love your term conspiracy theorist, it’s a lazy derogatory term …lf you care to research the data you will find that the Figure I quoted was in-fact on point for healthy people up to the age of 70.

They are at a lower risk of dying and older people are at much higher risk. Studies put together data from around the world and found that the IFR is very low for children and younger adults (2 in 100,000 at age 10, and 10 in 100,000 at age 25). But the IFR increases to 4 in 1,000 at age 55 (0.4%),

If you’re over 70 the of course it’s much higher but the person will more than likely have underlying health concerns.
    These conspiracy theorists are so defensive. Always looking for an argument.

I was accepting your figure for the sake of this thread. It doesn't matter at all to me what the exact percentage is, as the percentage of vaccine "deaths" will always be many factors smaller.

Ah, a not so thinly-veiled call for censorship.

Incidentally, I realised who you are upon perusing your first message yesterday as your contributions as the poster Rudy Gestede were singularly dire.

I remember you worshipped at the altar of climate change. Little wonder you were so easily duped by this Covid affair. I'll conclude with words you will endorse.

Allahu Akbar.
    I have a absolutely no idea what you're talking about, sorry.

Is this another conspiracy or something?

She was lying then about Yellow Card reporting being unnecessarily complicated and everything else. I did raise the possibility. Nobody has developed clots. There's no need for anyone to have a d-dimer test post-vaccine to check, blood thinner medication is not required. 'Clot shots' are a myth. Fact Checkers, the 2020s Ministry of Truth of truth, say so therefore no independent thinking is required. Hooray.
    Are you okay?

These conspiracy theorists are so defensive. Always looking for an argument.

I was accepting your figure for the sake of this thread. It doesn't matter at all to me what the exact percentage is, as the percentage of vaccine "deaths" will always be many factors smaller.
    Interpretation of data is not a conspiracy theorist, just accept people have different opinions , thanks Mr Lardy

Interpretation of data is not a conspiracy theorist, just accept people have different opinions , thanks Mr Lardy
    Ah you get me wrong. It's the other posts that flagged you as a conspiracy... sorry, a truther.

Ah you get me wrong. It's the other posts that flagged you as a conspiracy... sorry, a truther.

It’s just my opinion , and how I interpret data ….. some of it in hindsight is wide of the mark but it’s good offer a different perspective and it’s nice to have an informed debate about it. It’s only a football message-board afterall isn’t it ?

It’s just my opinion , and how I interpret data ….. some of it in hindsight is wide of the mark but it’s good offer a different perspective and it’s nice to have an informed debate about it. It’s only a football message-board afterall isn’t it ?
    Not for some , the CCMB is the only sounding board they have .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It does make you wonder ….

Out of interest on what did you base this eye-opening conclusion in your 21227th post here?

That's not gonna go down well with your new best friends.