+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lee Tomlin

Re: Lee Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    On his latest addition, manager Gary McSheffrey said: “We’re really pleased. We know of Lee’s qualities and he’s had a fantastic career so far.

Has he really had a fantastic career so far?
    I think he's had an unfulfilled career so far. With his undoubted ability, I think he could have achieved so much more.
    He could have, obviously some problems with him and what he does in his spare time when it comes to refuelling and lifestyle etc. He comes across as someone who doesn't give a ****. When my daughter was in university, she did a bit of call centre type work from home for a utility company who supplied internet etc, just to get some money. Tomlin was one of her customers. He was left without internet for a week, no fault of his own either. He called my daughter to find out what was happening. Bear in mind the absolute melt downs people have over not having internet, yet Tomlin was lovely to my daughter, he didn't give a ****, spoke to my daughter for 15 minutes, had a laugh and put him on loud speaker so that I could talk to him. He was brilliant.

International

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Nice to see the fat comments still flying about on here. I hope you haven't commented on mental health posts in the past, Tomlin has suffered with MH and his weight could be to do with that.

Grown men on here ain't we.. bit of respect ffs.
    Are you suggesting that everybody who is fat is overweight just because of mental problems?
    It couldn't possibly got to do with them being greedy idle barstewards could it?
    Asking for an overweight friend!

Didn't he do something similar in one of the last games that he played for us?

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Didn't he do something similar in one of the last games that he played for us?
    He does it when he's struggling.
    Far too much of a risk signing and playing him.

he had his moments but i couldn't care less now

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    How much of his unprofessional attitude was just down to his mental health?

Anyway, I saw something this morning that struck a chord with me and it is absolutely bang on "I don't understand why people are defending Joe Rogan more than Joe Rogan is defending himself"

Lee Tomlin is a grown man and a pro footballer he doesn't need me defending him.
    So why are you banging on about him then?! 🤦*♂️

You’ll probably be defending his utterly moronic sending off today, next. Or was that down to his mental health issues as well?

🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    So why are you banging on about him then?! ��*♂️

You’ll probably be defending his utterly moronic sending off today, next. Or was that down to his mental health issues as well?

��
    Haven't seen dembe on here for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    In the end? i think he took the piss all the way, as I've said before. It was miraculous how he 'improved' just before his contract was due for renewal. But he soon reverted to form. I think he blagged the club, and other clubs.
    He always flattered to deceive. I wouldn't wish him ill but i'm glad he isn't anything to do with Cardiff City.
    Pretty much this. Some moments of (relative) brilliance. But nowhere near worth his wages.

Should have received 3 yellows, oh and 1 more for being a dick?

He should be mortified when he watches that back. Pathetic

I get the time wasting for the 1st yellow ( take one for the team ), he pushed it again by kicking the ball away again , but when the guy came and stood on his foot / ankle ( sure it wasnt great, though I bet the player was frustrated by Lee ) but the way he went down, laughable

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    What an embarrassment

What was the 2nd yellow for? Kicking it away again?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    What was the 2nd yellow for? Kicking it away again?
    Diving I think

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Diving I think
    Seems a little harsh, although he didn’t need to do it the guy did stand on his foot.

He's a cheat, as evident in that video.
    Cheated the clubs he's played for too.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Seems a little harsh, although he didn’t need to do it the guy did stand on his foot.
    The ref gave him an out by not booking him for kicking the ball away, no way he was letting the dive slide