Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
On his latest addition, manager Gary McSheffrey said: “We’re really pleased. We know of Lee’s qualities and he’s had a fantastic career so far.

Has he really had a fantastic career so far?
I think he's had an unfulfilled career so far. With his undoubted ability, I think he could have achieved so much more.
He could have, obviously some problems with him and what he does in his spare time when it comes to refuelling and lifestyle etc. He comes across as someone who doesn't give a ****. When my daughter was in university, she did a bit of call centre type work from home for a utility company who supplied internet etc, just to get some money. Tomlin was one of her customers. He was left without internet for a week, no fault of his own either. He called my daughter to find out what was happening. Bear in mind the absolute melt downs people have over not having internet, yet Tomlin was lovely to my daughter, he didn't give a ****, spoke to my daughter for 15 minutes, had a laugh and put him on loud speaker so that I could talk to him. He was brilliant.