+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Live stream for Millwall

Live stream for Millwall

Okay, I know this game is at three o'clock on a Saturday, so isn't going to be showing live anywhere in the UK. But there might be a stream available somewhere. It might be an idea if we list the sites we usually look at, when trying to find a stream. I'm aware some of them are easier to use than others, and also that some are not as safe as others (virus and worms, etc). Some I've used in the past are:

www.hesgoal.tv
    www.wheresthematch.com
    www.frontrowsports.net

I'm not saying that any of these will work for Millwall (or any other game), just that I have used them successfully in the past. If anyone else has any suggestions, please post a message. And if anyone finds a dead cert stream for today's game, definitely flag it up, or it's Radio Wales again for me....

Re: Live stream for Millwall

https://live.footybite.cc/ ex-reddit that closed so they moved here

https://daddylive.fun/stream/stream-152.php

Doesn't always start of ok...but usually settles down. Annoyingly if you try to make full screen ior unmute it opens new tabs to dubious sites....on the third try it works....
    I have used it for a long time...Malware Bytes sometimes flags one of those links......just close that tab.

I find them frustrating to use, as pointed out if you hit any part of the screen to change size , volume etc its as if you've set off some type of Internet fireworks .

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Okay, I know this game is at three o'clock on a Saturday, so isn't going to be showing live anywhere in the UK. But there might be a stream available somewhere. It might be an idea if we list the sites we usually look at, when trying to find a stream. I'm aware some of them are easier to use than others, and also that some are not as safe as others (virus and worms, etc). Some I've used in the past are:

www.hesgoal.tv
    www.wheresthematch.com
    www.frontrowsports.net

I'm not saying that any of these will work for Millwall (or any other game), just that I have used them successfully in the past. If anyone else has any suggestions, please post a message. And if anyone finds a dead cert stream for today's game, definitely flag it up, or it's Radio Wales again for me....
    A thread like this is much appreciated. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    A thread like this is much appreciated. Cheers!
    It most certainly is. In my quest to find live streams to watch City games, and my penchant towards clicking on anything, i've ruined 6 laptops, currently financially supporting 4 east european brides, arrested by the CIA, had multiple identity fraud cases against me, and i have subscribed to a lemon juice manufacturing company that completely stops the ageing process.

do the international members on here know if it can be purchased on ifollow? as i am happy to use a vpn if so.

Another problem is that with these 'dodgy' feeds, they rarely show any pre-match stuff, and the game clicks on as it kicks off. So finding one that works often means missing the first ten minutes or so. Hence this plan to find one that works asap.

Apple computers are better at resisting the viruses (so they tell me), but I highly recommend good anti-virus software, whatever computer you use, if you're venturing into the realms of dodgy overseas match streaming. Proceed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post

www.hesgoal.tv
    www.wheresthematch.com
    www.frontrowsports.net

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 18.23.20.jpeg

www.scorebat.com looks promising

Anyone had any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Anyone had any luck?
    http://sportsnest.co/millwall-vs-cardiff-city/

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Cheers kidda

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Working for me. Excellent job!

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    https://live.footybite.cc/ ex-reddit that closed so they moved here
    this one

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    https://daddylive.fun/stream/stream-152.php

Doesn't always start of ok...but usually settles down. Annoyingly if you try to make full screen ior unmute it opens new tabs to dubious sites....on the third try it works....
    I have used it for a long time...Malware Bytes sometimes flags one of those links......just close that tab.
    Good stream but no sound. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

Is there something I’m supposed to do? Nothing comes up for me.

Ah got it, just had to close the adverts.

Watched first 45 mins no problems or drop-out. Shame the football wasn't more inspiring.