+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which will it be, an incoming HIV nothin' burger or plague?

Re: Which will it be, an incoming HIV nothin' burger or plague?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Wouldn't have the link would you?
    I provided a link in the opening post, directly above the link to the vid of the doctor explaining his findings (Montagnier had independent labs to examine Covid vials under powerful microscopes).

I have a trump card to play in this thread re HIV being in the mRNA spike protein. I'll play it when you and Lardy dig yourself deeper when claiming it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I provided a link in the opening post, directly above the link to the vid of the doctor explaining his findings (Montagnier had independent labs to examine Covid vials under powerful microscopes).

I have a trump card to play in this thread re HIV being in the mRNA spike protein. I'll play it when you and Lardy dig yourself deeper when claiming it isn't.
    The former Malaysian PM addressed the conference in 2015 and made these outlandish claims, around the time that he was also claiming the US government was responsible for 9/11. He has an interesting take on global elites. Here he is with some of your other heroes in the richest politicians of all time.

https://www.lovemoney.com/gallerylis...rs-of-all-time

The question you seem unable to answer is, given this was a prediction in 2015, what has happened since and when will the New World Order spring into life?

I have no idea about the veracity of the claims in the You Tube video which seems to consist of a fat Aussie interviewing a ZZ Top tribute band.

The authoritative source on Montagnier you pointed me back to seems to be a powerpoint slide with no authorship. It is the same slide that Reuters provided hyperlinks to in their debunking of this nonsense.

Your game has gone rusty, Morg. Perhaps, like Andy Murray, comebacks are not for you!

I'm currently listening to a Radio 4 broadcast about a medium (i.e. someone who supposedly communicates with the dead for profit) who, later in his life, declared that he was a fraund and he also exposed many of those around him as frauds. Part of the podcast refers to some people who were exposed as fraudsters but whose clients were so taken in by them that they considered the overwhelming hard evidence to be fake. The moral of the story is that some people simply have such a belief that overrides evidence and critical analysis. This phenomenon extends beyond just wanting to hear from Aunt Fanny as to how she is doing 'up there', of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'm currently listening to a Radio 4 broadcast about a medium (i.e. someone who supposedly communicates with the dead for profit) who, later in his life, declared that he was a fraund and he also exposed many of those around him as frauds. Part of the podcast refers to some people who were exposed as fraudsters but whose clients were so taken in by them that they considered the overwhelming hard evidence to be fake. The moral of the story is that some people simply have such a belief that overrides evidence and critical analysis. This phenomenon extends beyond just wanting to hear from Aunt Fanny as to how she is doing 'up there', of course.
    Well done, you have just described Cyril & Lardy down to a tee!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Waiting for the insults ?

Yet more distraction from you. You're another one who avoids discussing details. I provided plenty to chew over in the thread starter. Mainstream media stories about a super-duper HIV variant is plainly a set-up for what's dead ahead. I note you nor Eric have chosen to dispute Mohamad made those remarks. Isn't he a Russian or North Korean actor in that video spreading misinformation? Or how about he was stoned at the time?
    Please could you explain who Eric is for the benefit of those who are following along.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Waiting for the insults ?
    Well this was my personal list from your hero before he disappeared under a blizzard of his own Covid stupidity with you cheering him on at every turn.

Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****
    Troll
    Disinformation propagandist
    Complete Moron
    Total Waste of Space
    Weirdo
    A Psycho
    Drama Queen
    BS Merchant
    Obsessive whack job and
    On the edge of what is normal
    Paid Shill or something
    Political Hack with a dodgy ideology
    Messageboard spammer
    Morally Righteous
    Virtue Signaller
    Righteous Ranter
    Proven Propagandist
    Dopey Fool
    Clueless Propagandist shill
    Guilt tripper
    Welsh version of Kim Jong Un
    Cultural Maxist
    OCD sufferer
    Unhinged
    you are a childish knut
    Hahahaha cyril's a clever boy hahahaha
    ©Cyril
    You are starting to make lardy & cyril look clever
    You've got a few screws loose mate and you need to sort yourself out!
    Lowest of the Low
    Scum of the Earth
    Deranged Person
    Totally Bonkers
    Nutcase.

Still someone called you a twat once, bloody lefties and all that.

Don't let the hypocrisy door bang your arse on the way out!

Well this was my personal list from your hero before he disappeared under a blizzard of his own Covid stupidity with you cheering him on at every turn.

Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****
    Troll
    Disinformation propagandist
    Complete Moron
    Total Waste of Space
    Weirdo
    A Psycho
    Drama Queen
    BS Merchant
    Obsessive whack job and
    On the edge of what is normal
    Paid Shill or something
    Political Hack with a dodgy ideology
    Messageboard spammer
    Morally Righteous
    Virtue Signaller
    Righteous Ranter
    Proven Propagandist
    Dopey Fool
    Clueless Propagandist shill
    Guilt tripper
    Welsh version of Kim Jong Un
    Cultural Maxist
    OCD sufferer
    Unhinged
    you are a childish knut
    Hahahaha cyril's a clever boy hahahaha
    ©Cyril
    You are starting to make lardy & cyril look clever
    You've got a few screws loose mate and you need to sort yourself out!
    Lowest of the Low
    Scum of the Earth
    Deranged Person
    Totally Bonkers
    Nutcase.

Still someone called you a twat once, bloody lefties and all that.

Don't let the hypocrisy door bang your arse on the way out!
    These are not nasty swearing personal insults can you not see the difference are they all aimed at you ?

Ive been called the following :

Twat
    Feckwitt
    Prick
    Knob
    Nazi

Calling folk bloody lefties, bonkers ,nutcases , unhinged are description yes some to the stuff is poor shitty banter , they are not a direct insult to an induvial , why don't you list everything I've been called , and hey its all because of Brexit , Corbyn , Brexit and Anti-Semitism in Labour they are the issues that have riled you ,you cant have another view without being cancelled or insulted ?????

These are not nasty swearing personal insults can you not see the difference are they all aimed at you ?

Ive been called the following :

Twat
    Feckwitt
    Prick
    Knob
    Nazi

Calling folk bloody lefties, bonkers ,nutcases , unhinged are description yes some to the stuff is poor shitty banter , they are not a direct insult to an induvial , why don't you list everything I've been called , and hey its all because of Brexit , Corbyn , Brexit and Anti-Semitism in Labour they are the issues that have riled you ,you cant have another view without being cancelled or insulted ?????
    They were all directed at me, tosser, moron, scum of the earth and knut? You egged the guy on but you are tying yourself in knots trying to make yourself look like a victim.

Funnily enough I did look to see if there was evidence of the names you said you were called and apart from Heisenburg calling you a c*nt I could not find anything. Perhaps you will have better luck.

I fess up to calling you a racist, mysoginistic, Islamophobic hypocrite by the way!

They were all directed at me, tosser, moron, scum of the earth and knut? You egged the guy on but you are tying yourself in knots trying to make yourself look like a victim.

Funnily enough I did look to see if there was evidence of the names you said you were called and apart from Heisenburg calling you a c*nt I could not find anything. Perhaps you will have better luck.

I fess up to calling you a racist, mysoginistic, Islamophobic hypocrite by the way!
    How long does this type of detailed investigation take, do you have files on others ?

How long does this type of detailed investigation take, do you have files on others ?
    I typed Life on Mars, twat, knob, feckwit, prick, nazi into the search function. I was expecting more hits than I got to be honest.

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5275050]I typed Life on Mars, twat, knob, feckwit, prick, nazi into the search function. I was expecting more hits than I got to be honest.[/QUOTE

All aimed at you ???

I like to keep it classy

But what else would you call someone who believed every word coming of this woman's mouth? In hindsight, maybe I should have just called him extremely gullible!

Whistleblower turns the screw on Pfizer’s shady practices

https://twitter.com/iambrookjackson/...615769600?s=21

The original BMJ report

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

Quote Originally Posted by blue sky View Post
    Whistleblower turns the screw on Pfizer’s shady practices

https://twitter.com/iambrookjackson/...615769600?s=21

The original BMJ report

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
    What are eCfrs?

What are eCfrs?
    every Cardiff fan rogers sheep.

What are eCfrs?
    https://www.sofpromed.com/what-is-an-ecrf

Quote Originally Posted by blue sky View Post
    So somebody is claiming that the FDA doctored the clinical trial data? That would be very interesting if true!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    every Cardiff fan rogers sheep.

My mistake, I meant Cyril.

Eric is a bloke I speak with regularly at a pub garden who has bought the Covid narrative whole. Perhaps why I made the slip. That Eric fella was adamant that there had been no UK vaccine deaths. I directed him to the Yellow Card reporting site on his mobile phone. Having looked, he dismissed the stats there as fake news and all the other guff those who remain in denial say.

I then pointed out it was a UK government site staffed with UK government employees. You won't be surprised to learn back last December he was on pins to get boosted, as the telly kept urging him to.

The former Malaysian PM addressed the conference in 2015 and made these outlandish claims, around the time that he was also claiming the US government was responsible for 9/11. He has an interesting take on global elites. Here he is with some of your other heroes in the richest politicians of all time.

https://www.lovemoney.com/gallerylis...rs-of-all-time

The question you seem unable to answer is, given this was a prediction in 2015, what has happened since and when will the New World Order spring into life?

I have no idea about the veracity of the claims in the You Tube video which seems to consist of a fat Aussie interviewing a ZZ Top tribute band.

The authoritative source on Montagnier you pointed me back to seems to be a powerpoint slide with no authorship. It is the same slide that Reuters provided hyperlinks to in their debunking of this nonsense.

Your game has gone rusty, Morg. Perhaps, like Andy Murray, comebacks are not for you!
    That Aussie video appears perfectly genuine along with those featured in it. And is the reason it won't get an airing on mainstream TV.

Mohamad wasn't their PM in 2015 but I'm positive he became PM again in later years. Not bad going for someone you tried and failed to characterise as a crank.

'The question you seem unable to answer is, given this was a prediction in 2015, what has happened since...'

That line just has to be tongue-in-cheek.

My mistake, I meant Cyril.

Eric is a bloke I speak with regularly at a pub garden who has bought the Covid narrative whole. Perhaps why I made the slip. That Eric fella was adamant that there had been no UK vaccine deaths. I directed him to the Yellow Card reporting site on his mobile phone. Having looked, he dismissed the stats there as fake news and all the other guff those who remain in denial say.

I then pointed out it was a UK government site staffed with UK government employees. You won't be surprised to learn back last December he was on pins to get boosted, as the telly kept urging him to.
    I'm getting the distinct impression that you're that guy in the pub that everybody tries to avoid making eye contact with when they walk in

If you missed it in my thread starter, ginger Harry is among those urging people to get HIV tested. As you may have determined from my messages, I shan't bother as I've not been near a Covid needle.
    whats wrong with ginger?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm getting the distinct impression that you're that guy in the pub that everybody tries to avoid making eye contact with when they walk in
    Eric is that pub garden's Covid bore. I used to engage him but latterly he avoids the subject when I'm around as I suspect he felt a little embarrassed at being so adamant about what he stated when it was so easily contradicted by what's at the site I directed him to.

He's among several others who rattle on about their mysterious health woes. They complain about colds they can't seem to shake off and feelingly increasingly fatigued for which they require more and more kip. I could, given they hurried to roll a sleeve up for a third time, hazard a guess for why they feel like shite but chose to keep schtum.

Below is a short video of Bill Gates speaking earlier this week. He appears to me, at least, to bemoan that Omicron seems to be a more effective vaccine than those in syringes which he tirelessly promotes. I doubt whether his remarks will gain much mainstream media attention in Britain given this was in the same week that UK health authorities deemed it a good idea to offer the Covid needle to the nation's 5 to 11-year-old's.

Bill Gates at the Munich Security Conference discussing omicron and vaccines - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=essI63xOvPI

Staying with Gates, there's this article published yesterday - Bill Gates says Covid risks have ‘dramatically reduced’ but another pandemic is coming https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/18/bill...will-come.html (At that link can be found another video of Bill Gates speaking in Munich.)

Some may recall a Gates interview accompanied by his wife from the summer of 2020 which quickly became infamous in certain circles because they interpreted his words - and their smug grins - as those of a sinister promise rather than a forecast that something worse than Covid-19 would proceed it.

Bill & Melinda Gates Giggle & Smirk Over 2nd Wave of Pandemic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmP6_gy-MIE

Readers of this thread may not be too surprised should the next pandemic centre around HIV and AIDS.