+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Very good Craig Bellamy interview.

Very good Craig Bellamy interview.

You'll need a lot of free time to watch it though.

Re: Very good Craig Bellamy interview.

A great listen, Bellamy comes across so different to everything else you hear about him.

Fair play to the Central Club for pulling this one off, how do they manage to line up guests such as Craig Bellamy?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-Q View Post
    A great listen, Bellamy comes across so different to everything else you hear about him.

Fair play to the Central Club for pulling this one off, how do they manage to line up guests such as Craig Bellamy?
    It sounded like they were a bit surprised they managed it as well!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Excellent. Thanks for that.

That was excellent. I really needed that. Thanks for posting Bob. Just finished and it's gone 1 am! Thought I'd watch a few mins but thoroughly enjoyed it.

Really enjoyed the interview.

Thought Craig was really graceful given the lack of knowledge of the interviewer.

Brutally honest and perhaps too honest to be a successful manager - I am not sure he would have the sensitivity to deal with some situations that come up.

Really enjoyable interview though.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Really enjoyed the interview.

Thought Craig was really graceful given the lack of knowledge of the interviewer.

Brutally honest and perhaps too honest to be a successful manager - I am not sure he would have the sensitivity to deal with some situations that come up.

Really enjoyable interview though.
    He has already made public many of the things he talked about in his book.
    Being "too honest" as you put it I think is the way he has to portray himself, especially as much of peoples' perception of him hasn't been great over the years.

He could make it as a manager, no two managers are the same, but I wouldn't want him managing us.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    He has already made public many of the things he talked about in his book.
    Being "too honest" as you put it I think is the way he has to portray himself, especially as much of peoples' perception of him hasn't been great over the years.

He could make it as a manager, no two managers are the same, but I wouldn't want him managing us.
    Id have him there tomorrow, but can’t see it happening under this ownership.

Id have him there tomorrow, but can’t see it happening under this ownership.
    I just came here to say exactly the same thing. Our current board/owner would be an awful fit. That interview has really elevated him in my eyes and my opinion of him has significantly warmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I just came here to say exactly the same thing. Our current board/owner would be an awful fit. That interview has really elevated him in my eyes and my opinion of him has significantly warmed.
    The boys who do that podcast are from Fairwater, all had there problems. There's a good one they've done with John Actie, and ninja as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The boys who do that podcast are from Fairwater, all had there problems. There's a good one they've done with John Actie, and ninja as well.
    I did a bit of digging last night. Ended up going to bed at 03:00! I'll work my way through the whole set as I read the interview in WOL and got the backstory. I'm looking forward to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I did a bit of digging last night. Ended up going to bed at 03:00! I'll work my way through the whole set as I read the interview in WOL and got the backstory. I'm looking forward to them.
    The host was heavily involved with drug use and the other lad had problems with his mental health. Good to see them getting on and doing something positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The host was heavily involved with drug use and the other lad had problems with his mental health. Good to see them getting on and doing something positive.

Yeah I just watched some of their other content.

Really enjoyed them.

We all know Ninja.. he used to pop into city temple church when I occasionally went and I used to enjoy speaking to him.

Some of the others who have overcome addictions and trauma... Really compelling stories and uplifting to see the way people have turned their lives around through adversity.

Top stuff