+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QPR tickets

QPR tickets

Will they be on sale tomorrow.

I'm too afraid to ask in the ticket office, as there was a sign on Tuesday saying No Queries or Seat Moves!

Re: QPR tickets

I'm waiting for these as well. I like our trips to the Big Smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Will they be on sale tomorrow.

I'm too afraid to ask in the ticket office, as there was a sign on Tuesday saying No Queries or Seat Moves!
    I know that this subject has been posted upon earlier in the season but does giving fans just over a week (if the tickets went on sale today, which they won’t) to make arrangements for an away trip seem in anyway fair?

It doesn’t affect me so much as I live in Surrey but even so I’d like a bit of notice as much so the people I want to go with have a chance to get organised 🤷*♂️

One of City or QPR are taking the absolute piss now. Given our clubs historical off field performance with fan facing issues, I'd be inclined it is the City who are being slow here.

We should be selling this out, probably won't now. Begs the question do they want our support of what? Completely ****ing inept.

I called the ticket office yesterday. They were very nice, but said they had 'no idea' when the tickets might be available.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I called the ticket office yesterday. They were very nice, but said they had 'no idea' when the tickets might be available.
    Unbelievable.

And also strange that the notice given for the availability of away tickets varies so widely from weeks (e.g. Millwall 👍) to days (e.g. QPR - tickets for home fans have been available for ages…)). How come?

If qpr don't tell the club the club can't tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I know that this subject has been posted upon earlier in the season but does giving fans just over a week (if the tickets went on sale today, which they won’t) to make arrangements for an away trip seem in anyway fair?

It doesn’t affect me so much as I live in Surrey but even so I’d like a bit of notice as much so the people I want to go with have a chance to get organised ��*♂️
    I agree, it wouldn't affect me much of course, but I imagine for our fans, in South Wales and those who live in areas further away from London, it would be inconvenient and annoying. A good way to thank fans for loyalty!

On sale today at 10am

Season ticket holders with 5 away games, members with 6 to start.

1,500 allocation

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...s-cardiff-city

I haven't posted on here for some time but the club need to sort the way they deal with away ticketing out.

Away teams can have up to 2,500 tickets at QPR.
    The club have left it late to put them on sale and seem to have offered an allocation of less than the top tier at QPR holds. Why? Is it to save money on any unsold tickets at our end?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I haven't posted on here for some time but the club need to sort the way they deal with away ticketing out.

The club have left it late to put them on sale and seem to have offered an allocation of less than the top tier at QPR holds. Why? Is it to save money on any unsold tickets at our end?
    Agreed.

Appalling, making having to pay for Away Membership x 4 even more insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Agreed.

Appalling, making having to pay for Away Membership x 4 even more insulting.
    It just sums up their attitude of doing just enough to get by from spending on the team, to staffing, to virtually every aspect. Spend as little as possible. Care even less.

Do they actually want as many away fans at games as possible or as with most footballing issues did it not occur to them?

Back to just reading this forum for me. Had to say something on this issue though. Sums the club up at the moment. Caring little for the fans or anything else while saving every penny where possible.

One last thing here but let's say due to mismanagement of away tickets fans feel their only option is to get tickets in the home sections and it kicks off? Will the club take any blame in this?

They'll probably put another quid on the measly amount of tickets they offer for the rest of the season.

Explanation from club

QPR wouldn’t give us the bottom end unless we bought them all including another 600 restricted views upstairs

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Explanation from club

QPR wouldn’t give us the bottom end unless we bought them all including another 600 restricted views upstairs
    But the upper tier holds 1800 so even by their explanation we've bought 300 restricted view tickets if we've taken 1500 and only left 300 seats empty?

The club have also listed the restricted view pricings on the ticket announcement. Are they not selling the £32 and £29 tickets?

I’ve done five away games and don’t get a chance to get tickets till Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Neilmorgan10 View Post
    I’ve done five away games and don’t get a chance to get tickets till Monday
    There is a Stage 2 Saturday that you should qualify for with 5 aways.

Can anybody confirm if they are selling the restricted view tickets?

If so their so called explanation is a load of cobblers.

I have not seen any away fans in the lower tier at Loftus road this season (from viewing EFL on Quest) so maybe 1500 is the full allocation, which is the whole of the top tier.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I have not seen any away fans in the lower tier at Loftus road this season (from viewing EFL on Quest) so maybe 1500 is the full allocation, which is the whole of the top tier.
    Spedger
    West Brom definitely did a month or so ago.

https://youtu.be/S7_LD2w2YVs

Ok thanks for that

Sounds like club tried to get lower tier as per BLUETIT but had to take the lot and not comfortable that we would sell 3,000 tickets. Some of the upstairs has been trimmed because of our 'behaviour' no doubt, restricted views are on sale upstairs, but only so far around. Block Y1 for example isn't even showing on the ticketing map. Block Y6 has a number of tickets marked as 'not issued to club'.

Late sales due to club trying to get as many tickets as possible on a reasonable basis.

West Brom definitely did a month or so ago.

https://youtu.be/S7_LD2w2YVs
    Cheers for that mate. I stand corrected. 1500 not a great allocation then,
    Spedger

You need five away games under your belt if you want to buy today or tomorrow. From Saturday, it's three aways, etc. It sounds a bit harsh, but they're clearly expecting a high demand, which makes the low ticket allocation even stranger. I wonder if they're worried about a repeat of the Bristol toilet fiasco?