+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham Tickets

Fulham Tickets

I am finally returning to CCS after two years due to the pandemic, as it’s my oldest’s 11th birthday.
    My wife’s decided to come along for the first time ever and we were very pleasantly surprised that there’s a family deal, where the four of us can see the match for £40.
    I think that’s amazing value and something that the club should be shouting from the rooftops.
    By way of contrast, we briefly looked at taking my sons to London and perhaps taking in a stadium tour. Stamford Bridge would’ve been £113, which includes **have your photo taken by the CL trophy** (but it’s extra for the picture). Talk about taking the mick!
    So I can take the family to City three times for that and actually watch some football!

Re: Fulham Tickets

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Welcome back!
    Cheers! We’ll be hitting the club shop as well. My boys can very persuasive.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    I am finally returning to CCS after two years due to the pandemic, as it’s my oldest’s 11th birthday.
    My wife’s decided to come along for the first time ever and we were very pleasantly surprised that there’s a family deal, where the four of us can see the match for £40.
    I think that’s amazing value and something that the club should be shouting from the rooftops.
    By way of contrast, we briefly looked at taking my sons to London and perhaps taking in a stadium tour. Stamford Bridge would’ve been £113, which includes **have your photo taken by the CL trophy** (but it’s extra for the picture). Talk about taking the mick!
    So I can take the family to City three times for that and actually watch some football!
    But you won't get a photo with a trophy at CCS

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    But you won't get a photo with a trophy at CCS
    Oh, you don’t get the photo unless you pay extra! 🤣

Oh, you don’t get the photo unless you pay extra! 🤣
    Not sure about that. I had a picture with the European Cup, Super Cup and Uefa all at CCS for free! So stamford bridge has nothing on us! Also had a picture for free with the championship trophy as well all at CCS!

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post
    Not sure about that. I had a picture with the European Cup, Super Cup and Uefa all at CCS for free! So stamford bridge has nothing on us! Also had a picture for free with the championship trophy as well all at CCS!
    I'd forgotten that City had won all those trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I'd forgotten that City had won all those trophies.
    Where have you been? Get up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Where have you been? Get up to date.
    28 or something Welsh Cups and one ‘big one’

Cheers! We’ll be hitting the club shop as well. My boys can very persuasive.
    Where are you based HC?

New houses on Sloper Road