+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The War starts Putin announces "Military Operation" in Ukraine. Explosions heard in Kyiv

Re: The War starts Putin announces "Military Operation" in Ukraine. Explosions heard in Kyiv

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I defend your right to speak absoloute shite defending the Tories on here day in day out
    Imagine we had Corbyn running the show now god forbid, kids might be learning Russian in schools already

Re: The War starts Putin announces "Military Operation" in Ukraine. Explosions heard in Kyiv

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Imagine we had Corbyn running the show now god forbid, kids might be learning Russian in schools already
    Feckin hell is this a joke 😳

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Are you serious ? It's the 'build up' of forces in eastern Europe, and the joining of NATO of most of those Countries in the last 15 years - despite assurances from the USA and NATO - that they wouldn't, that rattled Putin's cage.
    We didn't do enough , it was drip drip , showing him we meant business and developing an axis would have stopped this and left him pondering what to do instead of the other way round

We didn't do enough , it was drip drip , showing him we meant business and developing an axis would have stopped this and left him pondering what to do instead of the other way round
    They will no doubt build up a huge forces now in Poland, Germany and the other Baltic states. Get them all in, point missiles at Russia and see how he likes it. He will only backtrack when he feels threatened. The sooner he gets taken out, the sooner the world can crack on in peace

Feckin hell is this a joke ��

Why is it said that Europe has been peaceful for 70 years? The Yugoslavian break up was quite brutal.

Learning Russian wouldn't be a bad idea, I was taught it at age 15.

Corbyn would be secretly sending pokes and friend requests to Putin

So the man who wanted to get Russian money out of British politics, the only one who wanted to sanction the oligarchs is the Russian!?

While the tories who actually are funded by Russian money, and let's not ****ing forget brexit as well are all clear in this?!

No wonder this country is seeing the biggest fall in living standards in living memory with utter retards like you falling for things like that hook line and sinker. Honestly thick as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    So the man who wanted to get Russian money out of British politics, the only one who wanted to sanction the oligarchs is the Russian!?

While the tories who actually are funded by Russian money, and let's not ****ing forget brexit as well are all clear in this?!

No wonder this country is seeing the biggest fall in living standards in living memory with utter retards like you falling for things like that hook line and sinker. Honestly thick as shit.
    Calling a poster a retard ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I did it from 13 to 15. My Russian vocabulary is now limited to the words for pencil, idiot and cabbage soup!

Danish government: We'll take 20,000 Ukrainian refugees.

Polish government: You don't need a passport. Come here for safety & you can even bring your pets.

UK government: We lit up some buildings blue & yellow.

Feckin Tories

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    In a world without Putin for sure, can’t see it being useful in the current climate

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post

Polish government: You don't need a passport. Come here for safety & you can even bring your pets.

Feckin Tories
    I see Drakeford has offered to help, that nice of him. He should have a word with the local councils though as a few hotels are still full of the Afghani people as they cannot house them just yet…..great to take them but where do you put them?

In a world without Putin for sure, can’t see it being useful in the current climate
    It'll be useful to tell them to "shut up and go home"

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I did it from 13 to 15. My Russian vocabulary is now limited to the words for pencil, idiot and cabbage soup!
    Пиво is etched on my mind. As long as I can order a beer wherever I go life is good.

Oh god dad's army is back
    I never went away unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post

Feckin Tories
    Where have the uk goverment been quoted saying this?

Russia now claiming Putin offered a halt to hostilities in the expectation of talks yesterday with Zelenskiy but didn’t get a response.

According to this leaked document ITN have got hold of, Rissia are expecting heavy casualties.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/leaked-doc...121258489.html

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Russia now claiming Putin offered a halt to hostilities in the expectation of talks yesterday with Zelenskiy but didn’t get a response.
    Putin also believes the moon is made of green cheese

Apparently, Greta Thunberg and Leonardo DiCaprio are to blame for the Ukrainian invasion

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...s-russia-putin

Ukraine conflict: Further false images shared online

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60528276

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It is a simple soundbite. We will all sit back and watch it unfold in the media, whilst saying under our breath ‘glad it isn’t us’
    It could be soon though if you let tyrants like Putin have their way.
    I'd love to see the UK and its allies send the Russian army scurrying home with a show of force, I just don't think it's as simple as "send in the troops", if you're going to start WWIII then it probably shouldn't be the first thing you do

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Calling a poster a retard ?
    He shouldn't have said that but he's right that it does beggar belief that it's common knowledge that the Tories are awash with Russian money and yet some people happily ignore that and attack Corbyn