+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The War starts Putin announces "Military Operation" in Ukraine. Explosions heard in Kyiv

Re: The War starts Putin announces "Military Operation" in Ukraine. Explosions heard in Kyiv

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'd love to see the UK and its allies send the Russian army scurrying home with a show of force, I just don't think it's as simple as "send in the troops", if you're going to start WWIII then it probably shouldn't be the first thing you do
    The Russian military are overated in my opinion.
    They have numbers but i don't believe they have the training to match neither does it's tank commanders and airforce.
    I wouldn't be surprised if many troops don't want to be there but joined due to threats towards their families if they didn't.

Re: The War starts Putin announces "Military Operation" in Ukraine. Explosions heard in Kyiv

Interesting stuff from a Brit in what I still call Kiev.

https://twitter.com/johnsweeneyroar/...786476032?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    They have numbers but i don't believe they have the training to match neither does it's tank commanders and airforce.
    I wouldn't be surprised if many troops don't want to be there but joined due to threats towards their families if they didn't.
    F**king hell Stan you need to tell someone you don't rate them, it could change the entire course of the war

He shouldn't have said that but he's right that it does beggar belief that it's common knowledge that the Tories are awash with Russian money and yet some people happily ignore that and attack Corbyn
    No russian handouts under Labour? The russians have been quite generous long before this conservative goverment

You sound knowledgeable. Do you work in intelligence?

F**king hell Stan you need to tell someone you don't rate them, it could change the entire course of the war
    I see what some people say regarding the russian army on social media and in my opinion most is exaggerated

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You sound knowledgeable. Do you work in intelligence?
    I can't answer that sorry
    Na it's just my opinion

I see what some people say regarding the russian army on social media and in my opinion most is exaggerated
    Based on what?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Interesting stuff from a Brit in what I still call Kiev.

https://twitter.com/johnsweeneyroar/...786476032?s=21
    Apparently, Kiev is the Russian spelling and Kyiv in Ukrainian, so that's why you're seeing Kyiv more now.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Apparently, Kiev is the Russian spelling and Kyiv in Ukrainian, so that's why you're seeing Kyiv more now.
    Kyiv it is from now on then, thanks.

Based on what?
    Just what i read.
    One fella saying 200k russian troops on the ground are unstoppable and could march through countries if they wanted.
    When i asked why he thought that he replied They look a tough bunch them Ruskies

Just what i read.
    One fella saying 200k russian troops on the ground are unstoppable and could march through countries if they wanted.
    When i asked why he thought that he replied They look a tough bunch them Ruskies
    So overrated by some bellends on Twitter? That is the context we needed.

The Russian Army is fecking solid

They are very patriotic and handy ****3rs

The Russian Special Forces are well drilled and used to exercises in difficult conditions

Hitler lost it on the Eastern front for two reasons

His men had to fight in the depths of the russian winter

Secondly they had to try and take Stalingrad and it's citizens and the red army

And they were tasty

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The Russian Army is fecking solid

They are very patriotic and handy ****3rs

The Russian Special Forces are well drilled and used to exercises in difficult conditions

Hitler lost it on the Eastern front for two reasons

His men had to fight in the depths of the russian winter

Secondly they had to try and take Stalingrad and it's citizens and the red army

And they were tasty
    A few missiles will wipe out big groups of soldiers on the ground though won’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    A few missiles will wipe out big groups of soldiers on the ground though won’t it?
    It will but missiles won't be fired by planes as the Russians will have superior air power

It's getting the missiles into position to target the Russians from the ground that's the problem .

It will but missiles won't be fired by planes as the Russians will have superior air power

It's getting the missiles into position to target the Russians from the ground that's the problem .
    Wtf do you know about conflicts?

The USAF would beat the Russians in the air. Russia don't have the quality the same has it's troops..

Wtf do you know about conflicts?
    It doesn't take much knowledge to read about War

Even you could do it Stan

You would need some help but it's possible

Reach for the mountain ⛰

The USAF would beat the Russians in the air. Russia don't have the quality the same has it's troops..
    The Ukranians have a very small air force

Until the West turns up they are heavily outnumbered by Russia

It doesn't take much knowledge to read about War

Even you could do it Stan

You would need some help but it's possible

Reach for the mountain ⛰
    I don't need to read about it thank you

The Ukranians have a very small air force

Until the West turns up they are heavily outnumbered by Russia
    I was talking about the west not Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I see Drakeford has offered to help, that nice of him. He should have a word with the local councils though as a few hotels are still full of the Afghani people as they cannot house them just yet…..great to take them but where do you put them?
    On the subject of Welsh politicians, are those two pillocks back from Ukraine yet?

Well done Sean Penn risking his life to save Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Here we go again.....
    Don't take my word for it, scour the internet for a fact checker that will dispute Healey's words which I quoted. You will fail because it's true.

Try to unearth one that contradicts that he did indeed attend 'secret meetings' with Dai Rockefeller and co for donkey's years. You'll end up disappointed again because attendees at Bilderberg Group meetings since its inception in the 1950s is publicly available.

As for Putin being an actor who really plays for team New World Order, take the ultra sinister Klaus Schab's word for it should you disbelieve mine. >>> Klaus Schwab brags Vladimir Putin, Tony Blair & Angela Merkel belonged to WEF's Young Global Leaders https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6YaQNG05c

It’s great to know aswell as experts on scientific matters - see the coronavirus thread for proof - we have military experts too. I don’t bother watching the news, it’s all here…..