+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: The War starts Putin announces "Military Operation" in Ukraine. Explosions heard in Kyiv

Re: The War starts Putin announces "Military Operation" in Ukraine. Explosions heard in Kyiv

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    There was an excellent expert on BBC Breakfast this morning he was an ex NATO adviser. He gave a brilliant run down of where we are, but said it's impossible to to know exactly what will happen he said it's known that Putin has Parkinson's or a similar illness and is acting totally irrationally because of his illness. He was very knowledgeable, I hope they keep him as a regular.

He did go on to say Putin will lose the war and that they are bogged down and overstretched, and will most likely get more and more dangerous and violent, and that it will be difficult for him to back down of give any concessions.
    So, he is ill is he? I missed that….he shouldn’t be in a position to run Russia really should he.

Re: The War starts Putin announces "Military Operation" in Ukraine. Explosions heard in Kyiv

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    So, he is ill is he? I missed that….he shouldn’t be in a position to run Russia really should he.
    trouble is, he can't exactly retire peacefully somewhere.
    the only I he leaves that job is in a prison cell or a body bag

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Can you post your source for this? Because it sounds suspiciously made up.

I had a quick look and couldn't find mention of it. Found this though https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b635d25d6ec824
    Thanks for the link, I have lifelong friends in New Tribes Mission and a lot (not all) of the article is nonsense and obviously written by someone opposed to Christianity in any form, however that's not unusual today.

As for the final paragraph...... “The Bible says to go to the uttermost and the uncontacted fit that definition quite well,” Everett, the former missionary, said. “People would say, ‘Well, I’m willing to wait a bit, but how many people are going to die before I get there? And the ones who die before I get there are going to hell, so I’ve gotta get there and save them. And if I have to die or a couple of them have to die, well, that’s just the way the cookie crumbles.’”..... is a reasonable assessment and is not only logical from a Biblical perspective. Obviously for people who consider us each to be worth less than $600 as raw materials then they will be up in arms of course.

As for people having dreams with profound messages within, then you don't need to travel to remote parts of the planet to hear testimony of this, even Muslims in Cardiff have converted to Christianity after such experiences.

As for the latest news developments related to Russia and their leader, then we are shifting towards 4 big players in Russia, the USA, China & Europe* - the EU army may or may not emerge in the short term, but the actions of Putin have fast-forwarded relations in Europe quicker than any EU politician in history.

The first of such questions relates to the militarisation of the EU. Chancellor Scholz’ commitment of €100 billion for the German army, the use of EU funds to distribute lethal weapons in military conflict, and the calls for military autonomy, including a possible European army that combines member state resources makes geopolitical sense: it strengthens the leverage of the EU externally and – in case necessary – its potential to defend itself. LINK

Biden delivered his weekly gaffe yesterday when he gave a St. Patrick's Day message. The cretin had this to say:-

"I may be Irish, but I’m not stupid."

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...02024175501319

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Thanks for the link, I have lifelong friends in New Tribes Mission and a lot (not all) of the article is nonsense and obviously written by someone opposed to Christianity in any form, however that's not unusual today.

As for the final paragraph...... “The Bible says to go to the uttermost and the uncontacted fit that definition quite well,” Everett, the former missionary, said. “People would say, ‘Well, I’m willing to wait a bit, but how many people are going to die before I get there? And the ones who die before I get there are going to hell, so I’ve gotta get there and save them. And if I have to die or a couple of them have to die, well, that’s just the way the cookie crumbles.’”..... is a reasonable assessment and is not only logical from a Biblical perspective. Obviously for people who consider us each to be worth less than $600 as raw materials then they will be up in arms of course.

As for people having dreams with profound messages within, then you don't need to travel to remote parts of the planet to hear testimony of this, even Muslims in Cardiff have converted to Christianity after such experiences.

As for the latest news developments related to Russia and their leader, then we are shifting towards 4 big players in Russia, the USA, China & Europe* - the EU army may or may not emerge in the short term, but the actions of Putin have fast-forwarded relations in Europe quicker than any EU politician in history.

The first of such questions relates to the militarisation of the EU. Chancellor Scholz’ commitment of €100 billion for the German army, the use of EU funds to distribute lethal weapons in military conflict, and the calls for military autonomy, including a possible European army that combines member state resources makes geopolitical sense: it strengthens the leverage of the EU externally and – in case necessary – its potential to defend itself. LINK
    cool cool

where's the link to your story though?

cool cool

where's the link to your story though?
    I'm going to be up to my eyes between now and next Tuesday, so as far as the former Muslims I have met in Cardiff I would need to find you the online accounts you are seeking. I don't expect anyone to believe me on here, why should they? I've met many Muslims and former Muslims in the last 30 years and spent quality time with them, so it's beyond doubt as far as I am concerned. But in the meantime you may find this account interesting re a girl that had secured a place at Cambridge University and made an incredible decision which will baffle the majority of people > VIDEO CLIP

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    I'm going to be up to my eyes between now and next Tuesday, so as far as the former Muslims I have met in Cardiff I would need to find you the online accounts you are seeking. I don't expect anyone to believe me on here, why should they? I've met many Muslims and former Muslims in the last 30 years and spent quality time with them, so it's beyond doubt as far as I am concerned. But in the meantime you may find this account interesting re a girl that had secured a place at Cambridge University and made an incredible decision which will baffle the majority of people > VIDEO CLIP
    I was going to poo poo this until I saw that it was from the Holy Ghost Reborn: Deluxe Edition

I was going to poo poo this until I saw that it was from the Holy Ghost Reborn: Deluxe Edition
    Your call, nobody takes God seriously until they see that they must, enjoy your weekend

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60793319

Russia celebrates the annexing of crimea and the current “special operation” in Ukraine…..by having a concert and party in Moscow.

No words.

Is this thread going to be moved too?

Arnie puts an anti-war video on Twitter:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60794809

It is quite a interesting piece because it starts very gently talking about his love for the Russian people and doesn't lead into the Ukrainian situation until about half way through. It will be interesting to see how long it will be seen in Russia before someone pulls the plug. I haven't the faintest idea how Twitter works so whether it is possible to pull the plug I don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60793319

Russia celebrates the annexing of crimea and the current “special operation” in Ukraine…..by having a concert and party in Moscow.

No words.
    A fine victory for putin eh? mentol

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Arnie puts an anti-war video on Twitter:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60794809

It is quite a interesting piece because it starts very gently talking about his love for the Russian people and doesn't lead into the Ukrainian situation until about half way through. It will be interesting to see how long it will be seen in Russia before someone pulls the plug. I haven't the faintest idea how Twitter works so whether it is possible to pull the plug I don't know?
    I saw he has put it on telegram also, which I hadn't really heard of until recently but seems popular in Russia.

https://www.reuters.com/world/ukrain...ys-2022-04-01/

Two of Ukraine's military helicopters struck a fuel depot in the Russian city of Belgorod on Friday, a Russian official has said, making the first accusation of a Ukrainian air strike on Russian soil since Moscow invaded its neighbour in late February.

so 2 Ukrainian Helicopters made it to 40Km into Russia, Russia really do seem to be a ragtag army

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Two of Ukraine's military helicopters struck a fuel depot in the Russian city of Belgorod on Friday, a Russian official has said, making the first accusation of a Ukrainian air strike on Russian soil since Moscow invaded its neighbour in late February.

so 2 Ukrainian Helicopters made it to 40Km into Russia, Russia really do seem to be a ragtag army
    It does seem a bit dubious, doesn't it. Perhaps it's Putin trying to stoke up anger against Ukraine, by telling the Russian public their motherland is under attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    It does seem a bit dubious, doesn't it. Perhaps it's Putin trying to stoke up anger against Ukraine, by telling the Russian public their motherland is under attack.
    They could probably show them footage of a fire at a chippy on Caroline Street and a proportion of the Russian public could still be convinced its a fuel depot in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    They could probably show them footage of a fire at a chippy on Caroline Street and a proportion of the Russian public could still be convinced its a fuel depot in Russia.
    It's very depressing to hear of Ukrainians speaking on the phone to family and friends in Russia and being disbelieved as to what is actually happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's very depressing to hear of Ukrainians speaking on the phone to family and friends in Russia and being disbelieved as to what is actually happening.
    Why are you listening in on other peoples phone calls? Who do you work for? Spill the beans!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I don't know, a fuel depot 40km from the Ukrainian border would probably be a Very legitimate target for Ukraine, as so much of the Russian equipment is running out of fuel.
    40km doesn't seem like a long distance by helicopter, they probably just painted a bit z on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I don't know, a fuel depot 40km from the Ukrainian border would probably be a Very legitimate target for Ukraine, as so much of the Russian equipment is running out of fuel.
    40km doesn't seem like a long distance by helicopter, they probably just painted a bit z on the side
    I’m surprised insurgents haven’t started doing things in the big Russian cities, the Chechens did a few times I believe. It will start soon that’s for sure as there will be plenty of Ukrainians or Russians who aren’t happy with it living in Russia itself.

I’m surprised insurgents haven’t started doing things in the big Russian cities, the Chechens did a few times I believe. It will start soon that’s for sure as there will be plenty of Ukrainians or Russians who aren’t happy with it living in Russia itself.
    Seen plenty of videos on Telegram of serious civil disobedience and firebomb attacks in Russia, nothing to the level of Chechens obviously. Its mainly Russian anarchist and activist groups.

Also seen reports of Ukraine far right groups attacking mutual aid groups in Ukraine helping those in Lviv.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Cracks me up the Russians whinging about it? How dare they do something so outrageous eh? Russians would never do such a thing in Ukraine…..

Cracks me up the Russians whinging about it? How dare they do something so outrageous eh? Russians would never do such a thing in Ukraine…..
    I thought that, like "well we can't possibly be expected to continue negotiations if they're going to be that mean"

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why are you listening in on other peoples phone calls? Who do you work for? Spill the beans!
    I would have thought that you would have understood the difference between 'hear of' as opposed to 'hear'.