+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ticketing advice

ticketing advice

Hello nice helpful people.
    Going to Fulham game , first for 2 years.
    Remember a while ago people having all sorts of problems with digital tickets on phones etc
    I am using an android phone
    So I've bought 2 tickets online , the best I've been able to do is have them emailed to me
    and I get:

Here you can download a barcode version of your ticket.
    This gives me a barcode , is that going to work at the turnstiles or do I need to do anything else?

It doesn't seem to let me actually save the thing on my phone , I have to go into the email.

The other option the email gives is to download an NFC version , but when I try that a get a pretty picture to click on , and then
    a google pay failure. Probably me being stupid.... . That's what supporting City for 60 years does to you....
    Thanks

Re: ticketing advice

I'm no expert but have you got Google Pay installed on your phone?
    If you haven't then install it from PlayStore. You should then be able to store your virtual tickets there.
    If you already have Google Pay installed then I dont know sorry.

And you can take a screenshot of the bar code so you won't have to go into the email.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I'm no expert but have you got Google Pay installed on your phone?
    If you haven't then install it from PlayStore. You should then be able to store your virtual tickets there.
    If you already have Google Pay installed then I dont know sorry.
    Thanks for getting back . My google pay works for other things but not this .

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And you can take a screenshot of the bar code so you won't have to go into the email.
    Thanks.
    I'll give that a try

The turnstiles need a bar or Q-code to read, so either print it off, and take the paper with you, or screenshot the email, and use that.

Quote Originally Posted by nilnil View Post
    Hello nice helpful people.
    Going to Fulham game , first for 2 years.
    Remember a while ago people having all sorts of problems with digital tickets on phones etc
    I am using an android phone
    So I've bought 2 tickets online , the best I've been able to do is have them emailed to me
    and I get:

Here you can download a barcode version of your ticket.
    This gives me a barcode , is that going to work at the turnstiles or do I need to do anything else?

It doesn't seem to let me actually save the thing on my phone , I have to go into the email.

The other option the email gives is to download an NFC version , but when I try that a get a pretty picture to click on , and then
    a google pay failure. Probably me being stupid.... . That's what supporting City for 60 years does to you....
    Thanks
    What no one has mentioned so far and the most important bit is that - if you are using the barcode, you need to put the phone or piece of paper with the barcode on into the scanner opening in the turnstile, so that the scanner light can read the barcode and open the gate.