+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid-19 - The French Connection

Covid-19 - The French Connection

In late March 2020 I came across a subtitled French video at rumble.com with a heading that translated to something like 'the six stages of the Great Reset.' That video purported to show a leaked French language document from one of France's government ministries in either January or February 2020. It wasn't until March 2020 that 'the Coronavirus' was named Covid-19.

I didn't pay much attention to it, but did copy and paste its URL into a document to perhaps view it at a later date and also copied and pasted what was said to be an accurate English transcription which was beneath the video. I came across the document last weekend. The video isn't at rumble any longer. The transcription is included below, and I'd be interested in the thoughts of venerable CCMB'ers. For me, it has proven too accurate, certainly regarding what's happened in France, to have been a hoax which included long series of extremely lucky guesses.

Phase 1. December 2019 - March 2020.

Simulate a threat and create fear. [Underlined.]

Create a pandemic in China.

Kill tens of thousands of elderly people.

Increase the number of cases and deaths.

Position vaccination as the only solution from the beginning.

Focus all attention on Covid-19.

Result: General Panic.

Phase 2. March 2020 - December 2020.

Intensify fear and divide. [Underlined.]

Impose multiple unnecessary coercive unconstitutional measures.

Paralyze trade and the economy.

Impose the submission of the majority and observe the resistance of a rebellious minority.

Discredit the rebels and create a horizontal division.

Censorship of free speech and opposing personalities.

Punish disobedience.

Generalize PCR tests.

Create confusion between cases, infected, sick, hospitalized and deceased.

Disqualify all effective treatments.

Result: Hope for rescue vaccine.

Phase 3. December 2020 - June 2021

Provide a deceitful and lethal solution. [Underlined.]

Offer a free vaccine for all.

Promise protection and return to normality.

Establish a herd immunization.

Simulate a partial recovery of the economy.

Hide statistics of side effects and deaths from injections.

Present the side effects of injections as the 'natural' effects of the virus and the disease.

Recover the notion of a variant as a natural mutation of the virus.

Justify the coercive measures by not reaching the collective immunity threshold.

Punish health professionals for the illegal exercise of care and healing.

Result: Doubts and feelings of betrayal among the vaccinated, discouragement among opponents.

Phase 4. June 2021 - October 2021.

Install apartheid and the QR code. [Underlined.]

Voluntary plan for shortages.

Impose the health pass (QR code) to reward the vaccinated, punish the resistant population.

Create an apartheid of the privileged against the others.

Take away the right to work or study from the unvaccinated.

Withdraw basic services to the unvaccinated.

Impose paid PCR tests on the unvaccinated.

Result: First step of digital control and impoverishment of opponents.

Phase 5. November 2021 - March 2022.

Establish chaos and martial law. [Underlined.]

Exploit the shortage of goods and food.

Bring the economy to a standstill and closure of factories and shops.

Let unemployment explode.

Apply a third dose to the vaccinated.

Resume euthanasia of the elderly.

Impose compulsory vaccination for all.

Amplify the myth of variants, the efficacy of the vaccines and the immunity of the herd.

Demonize the 'anti-vaxxers' and hold them responsible for the dead.

Arrest opposition leaders.

Impose digital identity on everyone (QR code): birth certificate, identity documents, passport, driver's license, health insurance card...

Establish martial law to defeat opposition.

Result: Second stage of digital control imprisonment and removal of opponents.

Phase 6. March 2022 - September 2022.

Cancel the debts and de-materialize money. [Underlined.]

Trigger the economic, financial and stock market collapse and the bankruptcy of the banks.

Rescue the losses of the banks in the accounts of their clients.

Activate the 'Great Reset'.

De-materialize money.

Cancel debts and loans.

Impose the digital portfolio (Digital Wallet).

Seize properties and land.

Ban all global medicines, including total ban on herbal & alternative medicine.

Impose obligation to vaccinate semi-annually or annually.

Impose food rationing and a diet based on the Codex Alimentarius.

Extend the measures to emerging countries.

Result: Third stage of digital control. Extension of the NWO (New World Order) to the whole planet.

Re: Covid-19 - The French Connection

'Disqualify all effective treatments.' Drinking bleach, eh?

I do think there are some worrying transfers of power coming as a result of Covid. The most obvious for me is the issue of cash, which for the entire history of human civilisation has been a transaction between two parties and now increasingly they are trying to create a middleman that just happens to be a global financial company(ies) that takes a small cut and ensures the teansaction is monitored and shared with your bank.

For that reason, we should all make a point of using cash for at least some of our purchases in my opinion.

Also, the erosion of some civil liberties in some countries is genuinely shocking.

There is no global conspiracy though. For a start it assumes that the level of competence required for it exists.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    There is no global conspiracy though. For a start it assumes that the level of competence required for it exists.
    Indeed. Cock-up theorists have much more credibility than conspiracy theorists.

There was abundant evidence SARS-CoV-2 had begun spreading much earlier than December 2019. A widely-published report revealed that orders for PCR tests had soared in China beginning in May 2019, a full seven months before China had reported its first coronavirus case

https://twitter.com/michaelpsenger/s...344201728?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Indeed. Cock-up theorists have much more credibility than conspiracy theorists.
    Should we be worried about this? This fella has an uncanny habit of correctly predicting the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DKRvS-C04o

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'Disqualify all effective treatments.' Drinking bleach, eh?
    We learnt by the middle of 2020 that Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were effective early treatments that were, and still are, being suppressed in France, UK, etc, despite both being cheap as chips and been around for decades with only rare side effects.

Here, while they remain proscribed, the state doles out vast quantities of the Class A drug Methadone free of charge.

From the six-point alleged French plan posted to begin this thread, it's plain France followed the first three to a tee, so did the four home UK nations. It's almost as if an identical document landed on the laps of Johnson, Sturgeon, Drakeford and whomever runs Ulster.

What heads number three was promoted with almost religious zeal. Because they care so, so much for our health.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    We learnt by the middle of 2020 that Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were effective early treatments that were, and still are, being suppressed in France, UK, etc, despite both being cheap as chips and been around for decades with only rare side effects.

Here, while they remain proscribed, the state doles out vast quantities of the Class A drug Methadone free of charge.

From the six-point alleged French plan posted to begin this thread, it's plain France followed the first three to a tee, so did the four home UK nations. It's almost as if an identical document landed on the laps of Johnson, Sturgeon, Drakeford and whomever runs Ulster.

What heads number three was promoted with almost religious zeal. Because they care so, so much for our health.
    Just to clarify. If, as you previously stated your belief that contagious viruses don't exist how can Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine be effective cures being suppressed by the globalists?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just to clarify. If, as you previously stated your belief that contagious viruses don't exist how can Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine be effective cures being suppressed by the globalists?
    Check mate

Hardly check mate. Both treatments mentioned are beneficial to combat radiation sickness.

You and Cyril may want to use the internet a little more. Plenty of experiments have been conducted that disprove contagious viruses baloney. Ones where they filled rooms with half the people with colds coughing and spluttering in the faces of the other half. None developed their symptoms.

This germ theory con goes goes back a few centuries. For decades proponents of invisible viruses said they exist but we can't see them because they are so small. Then during the past century extremely powerful electron microscopes were developed. Result: they have still never found one. Why? Because they're mythical.

I take it you were dumb enough to roll a sleeve up? You had better hope you had a placebo each time.

Hardly check mate. Both treatments mentioned are beneficial to combat radiation sickness.

You and Cyril may want to use the internet a little more. Plenty of experiments have been conducted that disprove contagious viruses baloney. Ones where they filled rooms with half the people with colds coughing and spluttering in the faces of the other half. None developed their symptoms.

This germ theory con goes goes back a few centuries. For decades proponents of invisible viruses said they exist but we can't see them because they are so small. Then during the past century extremely powerful electron microscopes were developed. Result: they have still never found one. Why? Because they're mythical.

I take it you were dumb enough to roll a sleeve up? You had better hope you had a placebo each time.
    I'll start using the internet a bit more if you promise to start using it less. Deal?

Should you care to remain in denial that's your affair. I couldn't give a tinker's tot whether you volunteer yourself for a syringe quarterly, monthly, weekly, daily or hourly.

I've stated previously I'm against this diabolical agenda but understand why it's being done. I suppose eliminating the stupidest among the herd is the best outcome we can hope for.

I'd be grateful should you choose to spend more time on your prayer mat instead of posting banal cobblers around here.

So organ, I'm interested to know how the world really works and you are the sage who knows.

Let's take measles. If its not germs and viruses that cause it, what makes some people to suddenly become ill with those specific symptoms? And sometimes die if they haven't had treatments created on the basis of germ theory?

Why do vaccinations against measles work so well?

How can it all be explained? And will you consider passing the secret on to the millions of scientists and healthcare workers who have wasted their working lives? You could make a fortune!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So organ, I'm interested to know how the world really works and you are the sage who knows.

Let's take measles. If its not germs and viruses that cause it, what makes some people to suddenly become ill with those specific symptoms? And sometimes die if they haven't had treatments created on the basis of germ theory?

How can it all be explained? And will you consider passing the secret on to the millions of scientists and healthcare workers who have wasted their working lives? You could make a fortune!
    I think it’s incredible really that so many people who know everything about everything post on a humble Cardiff City messageboard, so many people who are never wrong (in their own heads) and have an insight denied to us sheeple - my only question is why do these all knowing geniuses limit themselves to posting on here and a few other websites when they have the answers to all of the world’s great problems at their fingertips?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think it’s incredible really that so many people who know everything about everything post on a humble Cardiff City messageboard, so many people who are never wrong (in their own heads) and have an insight denied to us sheeple - my only question is why do these all knowing geniuses limit themselves to posting on here and a few other websites when they have the answers to all of the world’s great problems at their fingertips?
    We are truly blessed. It seems all the World's experts on everything are all Cardiff City fans.

To be fair he also ruins people's evenings in the pub with their friends with his insight as well

To be fair we did finally get to the bottom of the Russia collusion hoax that some people on here were promoting vigorously

Ouch. Playing the man and ignoring the ball there, Bobsy.

But that's easier than entering debate.

I would be interested in your thoughts on another thread I started here - You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy - by joining it.

For me it's a deadly serious and brazen threat to all of us. What's your 'sheeple' perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

We had a measles discussion here at this forum two or three weeks back. I referred you to Dr. Stefan Lanka's work and his measles case in a German court. Is your memory that bad?

Rather than address your questions, which you evidently pay no attention to anyway, find out for yourself. It isn't difficult. Though it will involve some effort on your part.

Google this - Dr. Stefan Lanka, virusisolationcontrols PDF

Clicking the top link returned will download that 59-page PDF to your computer. Then if you can be bothered to read it you will have a much greater understanding of how the con works.

There's good reasons why all these countries - UK, Ireland, Australia, etc, etc - have acknowledged via Freedom of Information requests that they have no samples of an isolated SARS CoV 2 virus. That's correct, no virus but 150k Britons have supposedly died of or with the disease it allegedly causes.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    To be fair he also ruins people's evenings in the pub with their friends with his insight as well
    You again with another snide comment.

I ignored your previous one. Not this time though. Everything I've read under your name suggested to me you're a boring tit.

I love Organ Morgan, wish he had a blog ,wish I had his ability to spot the obvious and the mistakes of others.

You again with another snide comment.

I ignored your previous one. Not this time though. Everything I've read under your name suggested to me you're a boring tit.
    And you're a crackpot conspiracy bore that gleefully, and with a baffling smugness, delivers his "truths" to what you consider to be the uneducated and then disappears when they get blown out of the water. Remember your initial theories about Covid? Only going to wipe out Chinese people wasn't it?

Or your much trumpeted "HIV ace card" and then when it was immediately proven to be absolute bollocks you haven't been seen in the thread since, you just start another one with some other nonsense. It's embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I love Organ Morgan, wish he had a blog ,wish I had his ability to spot the obvious and the mistakes of others.
    Didn't he predict a financial collapse? I think he may be on the money there, and then we can blame all the conspiracy deniers!