+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea game date and time?

Swansea game date and time?

At the moment there hasn't been a decision to show the South Wales Derby, currently scheduled for Sat 2 April.

I notice that Rangers v Celtic is on Sky Sports football on the Sunday at 12 with two Prem games following. They are also showing a game at 5.30pm on the Saturday. BT Sport is showing Liverpool v Watford on the Saturday at 12.30.

On the same weekend QPR are playing Fulham and there is the EFL cup final, though that might get shown while a Prem game is on.

Is it possible that the Derby might not even get shown on Sky? With 5 weeks to go it would be good to find out.

Re: Swansea game date and time?

Be nice if it wasn’t on tv. I was wondering how it was still a Saturday at 3pm, when did that last happen? It will be the usual Sunday show kicking off whilst everyone is still asleep at 10am no doubt…..

The EFL Cup final is tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The EFL Cup final is tomorrow.
    Ok. The website where I got my info has made a mistake. Thanks. I don't think that would have affected us anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Be nice if it wasn’t on tv. I was wondering how it was still a Saturday at 3pm, when did that last happen? It will be the usual Sunday show kicking off whilst everyone is still asleep at 10am no doubt…..
    Yes, moved on "police advice" no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Ok. The website where I got my info has made a mistake. Thanks. I don't think that would have affected us anyway.
    I think it may be the EFL Trophy final that weekend

Any advances on 29 August 1987 the last time a Cardiff v Swansea game in Cardiff kicked off at 3pm. Crowd was 5790 in the dungeon. Cardiff won 1-0 with a goal from Jimmy Gilligan in the 53rd minute. Chris Coleman played for Swansea and Alan Curtis and Nigel Stevenson for Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by tpcnw View Post
    Any advances on 29 August 1987 the last time a Cardiff v Swansea game in Cardiff kicked off at 3pm. Crowd was 5790 in the dungeon. Cardiff won 1-0 with a goal from Jimmy Gilligan in the 53rd minute. Chris Coleman played for Swansea and Alan Curtis and Nigel Stevenson for Cardiff.
    Carnage that day