+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to learn a bit about the history of why things have gone wrong in Ukraine.

Re: Do you want to learn a bit about the history of why things have gone wrong in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    he also says Ukrainian people several times in the same speech, he just misspoke, not like he's the first US president to have done that in recent memory
    Like Johnson for example who has misspoken countless times recently by saying he DIDN'T attend any parties. See, everyone does it.

Re: Do you want to learn a bit about the history of why things have gone wrong in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Like Johnson for example who has misspoken countless times recently by saying he DIDN'T attend any parties. See, everyone does it.

Listening to a Portuguese MEP and he felt that Europe and in particular Germany has let the Ukraine down badly and their is a lot of hidden guilt about , he felt mediation via china might be the answer but held out not much hope .

He felt after 2014 something should have been done but it suited Europe to have Ukraine as a buffer border .

NATO is the same always been cautious about butting up to the Russian border .

Someone has blood on their hands thought years of apathy or for selfish reasons i.e. Gas ??

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    78% of what?
    a 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He won't be invited back to a news studio in a hurry.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden made another howler in his State of the Union address yesterday.

Biden: "Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the 'Iranian' people." https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1498846893555818503

He makes so many gaffes there's loads of speculation he performs his morning bowel movements while still in bed.
    Dear lord

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    His speech got a 78% approval rating in polls.
    Did they have the sound on ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Dear lord
    Here's two more of Biden's teleprompter reading blunders since last November.

Biden reads the instructions while paying tribute: "And then the message said... end of message." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXP5IHSB9ec

President Biden makes hilarious teleprompter gaffe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GGuyk8xyiI

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    a 100%?
    Do you have the viewing data?

Do you have the viewing data?
    Suspect these may have voted :

https://www.google.com/search?q=joe+...0eoIw&sa=X&ved

Love the idea that the odd mispronounced word makes Biden a vegetable.

It's easy enough to use the wrong words when chatting to mates, with the pressure of making a speech to millions It's a wonder they don't stumble more often.

78% of what?
    Rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Did they have the sound on ?
    I would imagine. They probably watched the whole 62 minutes too.

Here's two more of Biden's teleprompter reading blunders since last November.

Biden reads the instructions while paying tribute: "And then the message said... end of message." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXP5IHSB9ec

President Biden makes hilarious teleprompter gaffe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GGuyk8xyiI
    Political Point Scoring during this time is horrible.
    I thought it was bad during CovId and now the Ante and the Stakes are higher.

Please please please keep your personal politics out of the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Political Point Scoring during this time is horrible.
    I thought it was bad during CovId and now the Ante and the Stakes are higher.

Please please please keep your personal politics out of the discussion.
    Nowt political. Those stupid errors are indicitive of waning mental faculties. Senile decay is common among those his age. The "end of message" one, said with conviction too, was so abject I initially thought the video must be a dubbed fake. It isn't.

The "end of message" one, said with conviction too, was so abject I initially thought the video must be a dubbed fake. It isn't.
    to be fair your track record with gauging the veracity of sources isn't the best

Nowt political. Those stupid errors are indicitive of waning mental faculties. Senile decay is common among those his age. The "end of message" one, said with conviction too, was so abject I initially thought the video must be a dubbed fake. It isn't.
    As long as he doesn't have his finger on the nuclear button everything is ok ...

Seriously ? Mispronouncing the odd word is indicative of mental decay?. Fack me , it's something everybody does regularly

The only thing progressive is his dementia.

I'd say people that age its even questionable whether they should vote, let alone run a country

I'd say people that age its even questionable whether they should vote, let alone run a country
    Trump is only a couple of years younger! Mind you, that poor soul appears to have been demented from birth.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Seriously ? Mispronouncing the odd word is indicative of mental decay?. Fack me , it's something everybody does regularly
    I miss pronounce things all the time, and im in my mid forties!!
    although I did call my current wife by my ex wifes name a couple of weeks ago, that aged me to around Bidens age anyway after the bollocking i had...

Neither Biden nor Trump are in the same category as Ronald Reagan. He had lost it for most of his second term:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ro...imers-disease/

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And for all the conspiracy theorist stuff from those who think they’re cleverer than the rest of us, this is the one thing more than anything else which should never be forgotten - Putin is a psychopath.
    Agreed psychopath he is, I don't get why people have to go against logic with all of these conspiracy theories and try polarise every event. Brexit is understandable but Antivax and Anti-west/pro Russian it seems people are looking for arguments?

78% of what?
    14 million

where were the rest of the 81 million

an audience of 38 million watched ........

where were the rest of the 81 million [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    an audience of 38 million watched ........

where were the rest of the 81 million
    So 22% of the really hardcore Biden voters weren't impressed?