+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy

You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy

This 7-minute video is from Sky News. Not Sky News UK but Sky News Australia from December 2020 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcAO4-o_4Ug

It's about the Great Reset, and yes the dreaded Klaus Schwab is featured.

As the bloke in the video says, Schwab's World Economic Forum spends a fortune advertising their two favourite slogans: Build Back Better and You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy at facebook and elsewhere on the internet.

They don't put those adverts on the box because even the slowest, most dumbed-down Teletubby might find the message that the intent is for them to own absolutely sod all is a less than appealing one.

Since then of course we've had obvious pointers of how this will be achieved with the introduction of vaccine passports, the forerunner to an all-encompassing digital ID system for which not having an up-to-date Freedom or Citizen's Passport (or some other innocuous sounding name) will mean being totally shut out of society.

Key to this switch to a digital ball and chain slavery is the abolition of physical money because not having a Freedom Passport will mean no access to one's digital money... with no access to money it will be hello to a shop doorway somewhere begging strangers for food.

If Klaus and co are in a hurry to make good on their gleeful promise, which they appear to be, they need to manufacture a pretext to collapse the world economy and the purchasing power of all currencies in such a way that they won't be blamed.

Is a compliant Putin the chosen fall guy for what comes next? It's shaping up that way.

Re: You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This 7-minute video is from Sky News. Not Sky News UK but Sky News Australia from December 2020 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcAO4-o_4Ug

It's about the Great Reset, and yes the dreaded Klaus Schwab is featured.

As the bloke in the video says, Schwab's World Economic Forum spends a fortune advertising their two favourite slogans: Build Back Better and You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy at facebook and elsewhere on the internet.

They don't put those adverts on the box because even the slowest, most dumbed-down Teletubby might find the message that the intent is for them to own absolutely sod all is a less than appealing one.

Since then of course we've had obvious pointers of how this will be achieved with the introduction of vaccine passports, the forerunner to an all-encompassing digital ID system for which not having an up-to-date Freedom or Citizen's Passport (or some other innocuous sounding name) will mean being totally shut out of society.

Key to this switch to a digital ball and chain slavery is the abolition of physical money because not having a Freedom Passport will mean no access to one's digital money... with no access to money it will be hello to a shop doorway somewhere begging strangers for food.

If Klaus and co are in a hurry to make good on their gleeful promise, which they appear to be, they need to manufacture a pretext to collapse the world economy and the purchasing power of all currencies in such a way that they won't be blamed.

Is a compliant Putin the chosen fall guy for what comes next? It's shaping up that way.
    Putin a fall guy and dupe? I bet those who spent years of their precious leisure hours soaking up Sputnik News and Russia Today before posting those sources as evidence of their unique insight feel pretty stupid now!

......wait a minute?

Is this the politics forum or 'the great reset' forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Schwab wants you to think you are engaged in a Politics Forum but the gifted and talented amongst us see through that and realise it is actually The Great Reset Forum.

Hope that helps.

I've been monitoring Putin's secret communication channel than is hosted by Alfa Bank, and he spends most of his time talking to Trump about cheeseburger recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post

I think that destroying the world's economy isn't the best way of getting rich.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Putin a fall guy and dupe? I bet those who spent years of their precious leisure hours soaking up Sputnik News and Russia Today before posting those sources as evidence of their unique insight feel pretty stupid now!

......wait a minute?

Attempted thread derailment once again.

Cyril, I realise you're not nearly as half-soaked as your responses in Bert mode would have us believe. But I continue to be bemused why you would want a dystopian society that's being moulded. Once cash is eliminated we will be totally knackered and completely enslaved by a QR code: jump any and every hurdle or have one's pitiful existence as a digital serf cancelled.

I see that video, the one you're anxious not to discuss, has two million views. Plenty of Brits in the comments below it remark that no way something similar would be broadcast here on Sky or any terrestrial channel. Frankly, I'm amazed it aired in Australia and that youtube has allowed it to remain for 14 months because it lays out what Dr Evil and his cohort intend to impose on humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've been monitoring Putin's secret communication channel than is hosted by Alfa Bank, and he spends most of his time talking to Trump about cheeseburger recipes.
    I've had grave doubts about that dwarf since a photo appeared of him either kissing or licking a young boy's stomach.

This one: https://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...=726&auto=webp

I anticipate a devastating financial, monetary, economic and societal collapse in Britain during 2022. I don't wish for it of course as life's quite cushy, I am prepared as best I can for that eventuality though. Owning 20 tins of spam and a similar number of Pot Noodles is something I'm naturally proud of.

The last place to be when the switch is pulled is resident in any inner city area for that's where shop windows will go in first. When emptied, it'll be front doors soon enough as roving gangs form. It'll spread to everywhere else soon enough as an all out battle for survival begins in earnest.

When is this going to happen, and how can we measure it's progress?

You mean when will be the day the like of you and I literally own nothing of our own and everything required to live will be rented from or gifted by the state? 2030 (UN Agenda 30) would be as good a guess as any.

Measuring its progress is and will be easy enough providing the destruction of the purchasing power of currencies is indeed at the heart of forcing this Great Reset transition.

When I looked at the official US inflation rate a few weeks back it was at 7%, a 40-year high. Their dollar is the world reserve currency, the one all other currencies orbit around. If and when that one becomes worthless then all the others will too.

That rate is likely higher today because of rising energy prices, which will of course be pinned on Putin who becomes more of an ogre with each passing day in the minds of media bosses and their trusting readers and viewers. Ukraine and Russia combined produce 30% of the globe's wheat and 70% of its fertiliser... hello to much higher food prices soon enough without any nukes flying or a conventional war in Western Europe or a cyber pandemic.

Obviously, unlike Klaus and his chums, I haven't seen the script they're following. But I'd be unsurprised should China attack Taiwan in the very near future in order fasten the pace of fiat money's demise and resurrection in a digital only format.

Staying with the inflation theme, WTI and Brent Crude Oil are around 14% higher than a week ago, heating oil and natural gas are significantly higher and wheat is up a whopping 26%.

I think Russell Brand has been reading my messages at this forum.

Staying with the inflation theme, WTI and Brent Crude Oil are around 14% higher than a week ago, heating oil and natural gas are significantly higher and wheat is up a whopping 26%.
    Don't forget fertilizer is also being sanctioned and the further disruption to shipping and air transport. The global economy relies on JIT inventory, and the movement of containers has been hindered since Covid causing a logistical nightmare. We are fast heading towards a perfect storm of our own making.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I think that destroying the world's economy isn't the best way of getting rich.
    That would depend on someones definition of 'rich' - and yes I understood that your comment was purely financial.

It's not a conclusive experiment - but isn't it odd that when you cut people off from the 21st Century loop, like they are in "I'm a Celebrity" type productions, that people who have far more that most people would have in money, popularity and life experiences often say that the time they 'inside' was possibly the best experience of their lives?

I think Russell Brand has been reading my messages at this forum.
    so if your the fountain of knowledge on here now Organ Morgan whats your take on this headline ?

Saudi Arabia "considers options" of reducing investments in the US, says crown prince Mohammed bin Salman.

The Kingdom's investments in China are less than $100 billion, but growing very fast

seems to me looking at the reaction from that headline

Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, India, etc. seem on their way to create a separate economy...

whats your thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so if your the fountain of knowledge on here now Organ Morgan whats your take on this headline ?

Saudi Arabia "considers options" of reducing investments in the US, says crown prince Mohammed bin Salman.

The Kingdom's investments in China are less than $100 billion, but growing very fast

Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, India, etc. seem on their way to create a separate economy...

whats your thoughts ?
    BRICS?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

whats your thoughts ?
    I could offer an opinion but it wouldn't be worth much. Better you direct your queries to Lardy or Tito Fuente because there's very little they don't know about geopolitics as they watch the 6 o'clock news most nights.

I haven't heard Schwab say so, but this photo suggests Boris Johnson is another from his stable of young global leaders. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7UgRIcXEAQ0vPJ.jpg

Schwab's on record stating that Macron in France, Trudeau in Canada and Putin in Russia are. They are among the main protagonists in what's filling the news every day.

Has Putin really gone rogue, or does he remain a Schwab team player who's playing the designated baddie role in an orchestrated bullshit production which has been created to advance the Great Reset agenda?

As we know, the two repeated taglines of the Great Reset is Build Back Better and You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy. Build Back Better is interpreted to mean replace the old to institute a new digital world which is outlined in the World Economic Forum's published documents that anyone can read online and was quoted extensively from by Russell Brand in a video posted earlier in this thread.

What we don't know is what their timeline is for this switch. Is it 20 or 50 years hence, or have they tired of going about it incrementally with baby steps as they have steadfastly done for decades by making the use of electronic (or digital) money more convenient and popular than exchanging notes and coins for goods and services.

It's a head scratcher to determine how they are so confident the second half of You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy is to be achieved.

The first half, You Will Own Nothing, has to mean some Orwellian dictatorship. There's provision for that already on the UK's Statute Book found inside The Civil Contingencies Act 2004 under Emergency Powers. Here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/36/part/2

These are among what will be legal if and when a crisis comes along, whether real or contrived, that will be available to Johnson and the rest of them who gave us the Coronavirus Act 2020. Taken literally, the state would be able to forcibly remove any citizen to a place it deems necessary and confiscate their property (property can mean everything they possess) at no cost to the state.

(b) provide for or enable the requisition or confiscation of property (with or without compensation);
    (c) provide for or enable the destruction of property, animal life or plant life (with or without compensation);
    (d) prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, movement to or from a specified place;
    (e) require, or enable the requirement of, movement to or from a specified place;
    (f) prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, assemblies of specified kinds, at specified places or at specified times;
    (g) prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, travel at specified times;
    (h) prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, other specified activities.

I could offer an opinion but it wouldn't be worth much. Better you direct your queries to Lardy or Tito Fuente because there's very little they don't know about geopolitics as they watch the 6 o'clock news most nights.
    Ouch. Playing the man and ignoring the ball there, Orgsy.

But that's easier than entering debate.

Schwab's on record stating that Macron in France, Trudeau in Canada and Putin in Russia are. They are among the main protagonists in what's filling the news every day.

Has Putin really gone rogue, or does he remain a Schwab team player who's playing the designated baddie role in an orchestrated bullshit production which has been created to advance the Great Reset agenda?
    Putin was removed from their website a few days ago after people kept pointing out the connection, but Zelensky is still there.

Putin was removed from their website a few days ago after people kept pointing out the connection, but Zelensky is still there.
    New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is another of their installed Young Global Fascists.

I challenge you to examine her photo at their page https://www.weforum.org/people/jacinda-ardern then tell me she isn't related to Red Rum in some way.

There's this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7YiFQFk6fc of 'her' at youtube when 'she's' walking with what looks suspiciously like meat and two veg swinging behind her skirt.

I saw your spike Putin's drink at a WEF knees-up on the other forum. Very droll. I doubt many understood it though.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ouch. Playing the man and ignoring the ball there, Orgsy.

But that's easier than entering debate.
    I paid you and the equally well informed Tito a long overdue compliment. You still find reasons to complain.

There's this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7YiFQFk6fc of 'her' at youtube when 'she's' walking with what looks suspiciously like meat and two veg swinging behind her skirt.
    I like her cocky attitude and she seems full of spunk.