+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy

Re: You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy

It's well worth reading the comments beneath the video. I do wonder how fans of the blue pill on viewing it will be able to deny what their eyes tell them. It must take real effort to remain in denial.

Mark Twain said, "it's easier to fool people than convince them that they have been fooled." Wise words.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    BRICS?
    well the BRICS countries which represent over 40% of the population and almost 3 billion people which seem against this so called New World Order are making noises about breaking away and creating a new currency

I guess there plan is to destabilise the Dollar/Euro and push up inflation in the west making money in the west worthless when the rich people / investors plough there dough into these countries and not in the west

saudi investing heavily into India

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1781826/business-economy

can't see these countries following the carbon neutral 2030 plan either Greta and gang will be having kittens

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is another of their installed Young Global Fascists.

I challenge you to examine her photo at their page https://www.weforum.org/people/jacinda-ardern then tell me she isn't related to Red Rum in some way.

There's this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7YiFQFk6fc of 'her' at youtube when 'she's' walking with what looks suspiciously like meat and two veg swinging behind her skirt.

I saw your spike Putin's drink at a WEF knees-up on the other forum. Very droll. I doubt many understood it though.
    Just think of the grief they'll give Jacinda at the next secret Bilderberg meeting.

"Good grief, Jacinda! Why didn't you wear your special underpants that NASA made you?"

"What do you mean? I got a special secret message to go commando that day."

"Yeah that was me messing around," says Justin Trudeau. "Come on guys, lighten up! We always like to drop in clues about THE TRUTH. Keeps everyone on their toes."

"Could I just ask," says Jacinda, "Why are we doing this again? Why am I pretending to be a woman?"

"Do we have to go through this every time? It's to appease the liberals with your liberal outlook and policies. Then we can carry on controlling the world by err, having people share a bit more."

"And the obnoxious guys with superiority complexes on niche football forums making misogynist comments while pretending to be the egalitarian ones?"

"Obnoxious, superior men is what we're all about! Jesus, Jacinda, if we knew you'd ask these stupid questions we'd get a real woman to do our work."

"Actually, why didn't we just get a woman to -"

"Shut up Trudeau! They can't be trusted! Right, Scoob?"

[In walks Scooby Doo dressed as Margaret Thatcher]

"Scooby dooby doooooooo!"

[Everyone laughs]

The end.

I posted this short video https://twitter.com/GregoryBedaux/st...71314925424649 in another thread. It's of Klaus Schwab being interviewed in 2015.

The transcript of what's said in the video is below for the benefit of those wary of clicking links.

Klaus Schwab: And you see the difference of the fourth industrial revolution is it doesn't change what you are doing, it changes you. If you take genetic editing just as an example, it's you who are changed. And, of course, this has a big impact on your identity.

Charlie Rose (the interviewer): And all of a sudden, all kinds of possibilities that have to be careful about, you know, when you began to do that kind of gene editing, some people worry that you're changing what it means to be human.

Klaus Schwab: That's the problem.

We are left wondering what form the 'genetic editing' will take, how will people be 'changed' and will the 'big impact' on them be a positive or negative one?

'Genetic editing' sounds very much like a harsher description of gene therapy, which mRNA jabs are, that were pushed like there was no tomorrow six years later.

Schwab appears to acknowledge that it would be a problem persuading people to undergo genetic editing.

Is it such a stretch to imagine the entire scamdemic is and was an elaborate psy-op to persuade as many people as possible, certainly in white majority countries, to volunteer themselves for gene editing using the guise of vaccines to protect against a disease caused by an invisible virus?

The entire 16-minute interview can be viewed here: https://charlierose.com/videos/23789

At the opening of the interview, Charlie Rose says: 'The theme of this year's upcoming meeting in Davos will focus on mastering the fourth industrial revolution. This refers to the period of digital transformation that will have profound effects on economies, societies and on human behavior.'

'... profound effects on human behavior.'

Perhaps we are edging closer to solving why Schwab is supremely confident about why people who will own nothing will somehow be happy.

Impressed by the reader comments found beneath that article because virtually all of them realise exactly what's afoot.

>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments

I'm thankful to be a lot closer to my anticipated conk-out age than the great majority are because most of us are to be replaced with what's below, and it's a safe wager there are far more advanced ones ready to roll than what they are prepared to show us.

Boston Dynamics' amazing robots Atlas and Handle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhND7Mvp3f4

Boston Dynamics' amazing robots Atlas and Handle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhND7Mvp3f4
    Stick an automated dildo on one of those and divorce rates are going to skyrocket.

This 7-minute video is from Sky News. Not Sky News UK but Sky News Australia from December 2020 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcAO4-o_4Ug

It's about the Great Reset, and yes the dreaded Klaus Schwab is featured.
    You have to give him some credit as he always tells us what's coming next, and he did correctly predict the 2020 pandemic.

Cyberattack Worse than COVID-19 Crisis - Power Grid Down, Banking Offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DKRvS-C04o

I see that video was from July 2020. After the Cyber Polygon exercise. They had another one in July 2021 too, plus a get together in Israel last December which wasn't a Cyber Polygon meeting but featured the same players (WEF, IMF, etc).

I have little doubt the powers that be can make whatever they desire happen as their power is almost absolute, as Schwab's cock-sure manner suggests.

Audio and a written transcript of JFK's 1961 Waldorf-Astoria Hotel speech is linked below. It is the greatest 'conspiracy' address ever. In it he warned of secret societies who take oaths and how powerful they were. Most thought it was a warning about the threat of Soviet Communism rather than its pure form which is the abolition of private ownership.

No private ownership of anything for the hoi polloi while the elite, who already live like kings, steal everything from them just because they can. And if loading everyone with mRNA is an essential element to ensure they're rendered incapable of being anything other than happy in their penury it will be a sure thing those will be mandated for everyone aged six months and above for those who survive the upcoming engineered chaos and internecine savagery designed to usher in a QR code for everything world.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/...ation-19610427

Another video similar to the Russell Brand one posted earlier in this thread. The fella fronting this one goes much farther than Brand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-1J1xqmiGQ

Another video similar to the Russell Brand one posted earlier in this thread. The fella fronting this one goes much farther than Brand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-1J1xqmiGQ
    I'll believe it when I see it ... said some bloke wondering where his house and job has gone

Will it be a shock and awe collapse in which the power grid goes down and stays down for however long it takes until it's adjudged the majority will welcome, and even demand, the solution offered (I.e. digital slavery), or will it be more drawn out affair that keeps the grid up between endless outages for the telly to work now and again as that's their most effective propaganda tool?

I'll copy and paste the above into an email to Klaus.

I'll believe it when I see it ... said some bloke wondering where his house and job has gone
    Tell you what, I can think of a few names around here, well, a lot of names around here, who will soon enough blame Putin, and nobody other than Putin, for all their woes because that's what they have already been conditioned to believe by a well-worn process of repetitive messaging. I wonder if this one is also guided in the UK by the 'nudge unit' who managed Covid so well.

Tell you what, I can think of a few names around here, well, a lot of names around here, who will soon enough blame Putin, and nobody other than Putin, for all their woes because that's what they have already been conditioned to believe by a well-worn process of repetitive messaging. I wonder if this one is also guided in the UK by the 'nudge unit' who managed Covid so well.
    Climate action now takes precedence over energy and food production, so the onus will be on us to make corresponding lifestyle changes.

I think we are on the correct mRNA track, boys. The video below was posted earlier today.

Still Don't Think Klaus Schwab Is The Devil? Listen To His Main Advisor, Dr. Yuval Noah Harari, Talk About Hacking All Humans.

Video: https://vidmax.com/video/211366-stil...ing-all-humans

Synopsis:-

Dr. Yuval Noah Harari, an official WEF contributor, details what Mr. Schwab means by “it’s you who are changed,” explaining that “in the past, many tyrants and governments wanted to [hack millions of people], but nobody understood biology well enough,” Harari says at the start of the video.

“And nobody had enough computing power and data to hack millions of people. Neither the Gestapo nor the KGB could do it. But soon, at least some corporations and governments will be able to systematically hack all the people,” he goes on to say, adding, “We humans should get used to the idea that we are no longer mysterious souls. We are now hackable animals.”

But Dr. Harari says this merger of human life with technology will not benefit the average man or woman so that he or she may improve his or her own future, but that a handful of “elites” will not only “build digital dictatorships” for themselves but “gain the power to re-engineer the future of life itself. Because once you can hack something, you can usually also engineer it.”

If elites are successful in re-engineering humanity, it will have to be decided whether the data of our DNA, brain, body, and life “belong[s] to me, or to some corporation, or to the government, or, perhaps, to the human collective.”

Harari says that cloud technology, such as IBM or Microsoft’s platform, will be one of the “driving forces” of this evolution.

“Humans are now hackable animals,” says Dr. Harari at another point in the video. “The whole idea that humans have this soul or spirit, and they have free will, and nobody knows what’s happening inside me, so whatever I choose whether in the election or whether in the supermarket, this is my free will, that’s over.” “Free will, that’s over,” he emphasizes.

“Today we have the technology to hack human beings on a massive scale,” Harari goes on to say, adding, “Everything is being digitalized. Everything is being monitored.”

“In this time of crisis, you have to follow science,” Dr. Harari argues. “It’s often said that you should never allow a good crisis to go to waste, because a [COVID] crisis is an opportunity to also do good reforms that in normal times people will never agree to. But in a crisis you see we have no chance, so let’s do it.”

I think we are on the correct mRNA track, boys. The video below was posted earlier today.

Still Don't Think Klaus Schwab Is The Devil? Listen To His Main Advisor, Dr. Yuval Noah Harari, Talk About Hacking All Humans.

Ah, the Sapiens fella, I enjoyed his book which explains how sheep-like people are.

Synopsis:-

Dr. Yuval Noah Harari, an official WEF contributor, details what Mr. Schwab means by “it’s you who are changed,” explaining that “in the past, many tyrants and governments wanted to [hack millions of people], but nobody understood biology well enough,” Harari says at the start of the video.

“And nobody had enough computing power and data to hack millions of people. Neither the Gestapo nor the KGB could do it. But soon, at least some corporations and governments will be able to systematically hack all the people,” he goes on to say, adding, “We humans should get used to the idea that we are no longer mysterious souls. We are now hackable animals.”

But Dr. Harari says this merger of human life with technology will not benefit the average man or woman so that he or she may improve his or her own future, but that a handful of “elites” will not only “build digital dictatorships” for themselves but “gain the power to re-engineer the future of life itself. Because once you can hack something, you can usually also engineer it.”

If elites are successful in re-engineering humanity, it will have to be decided whether the data of our DNA, brain, body, and life “belong[s] to me, or to some corporation, or to the government, or, perhaps, to the human collective.”

Harari says that cloud technology, such as IBM or Microsoft’s platform, will be one of the “driving forces” of this evolution.

“Humans are now hackable animals,” says Dr. Harari at another point in the video. “The whole idea that humans have this soul or spirit, and they have free will, and nobody knows what’s happening inside me, so whatever I choose whether in the election or whether in the supermarket, this is my free will, that’s over.” “Free will, that’s over,” he emphasizes.

“Today we have the technology to hack human beings on a massive scale,” Harari goes on to say, adding, “Everything is being digitalized. Everything is being monitored.”

“In this time of crisis, you have to follow science,” Dr. Harari argues. “It’s often said that you should never allow a good crisis to go to waste, because a [COVID] crisis is an opportunity to also do good reforms that in normal times people will never agree to. But in a crisis you see we have no chance, so let’s do it.”
    So to get this right. Dr Harari racked up to Davos 2020 as Schwab's "main adviser" and on a video told the world all this? For a secretive organisation hell bent on a new world order they seem pretty open with their prey.

Anyway. Glad you found edited excerpts from his speech on some arcane website that was posted today.......or maybe that website's algorithm found you?

Anyway. Here is the transcript of the speech without the selective editing from an article entitled "Read Yuval Harari's blistering warning to Davos in full".

ps, given a strand of your latest nonsense is that Putin is a WEF blue-eyed boy be aware, he gives Russia a bit of stick.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...-predications/

Welcome back, Cyril. I was beginning to wonder whether your Gates Foundation zero hour contract had been terminated.

I recall reading a book about Weimar Germany's hyperinflation episode a century ago. Their mark if I recall traded at 14 to the pound at the start in 1919 and was trillions to one by 1923. Someone with 100k marks, or £7k, in 1919 was well off. By 1923 that same amount wouldn't have been enough to purchase a cup of tea.

German society was more cohesive then. Like in Britain, religion was strong, one parent families were few and far between to make the family structure far stronger than now, there was no illegal drugs culture and Europe hadn't embarked on importing Third World citizens, some of whom are difficult to integrate successfully. Life was peaceable.

As more and more people struggled to survive, so crime increased. In towns and cities it became dangerous to wear visible gold jewellery in public or seen holding or transporting food. Nobody wanted marks, anything tangible someone else may need or want to trade with was everything in a barter economy.

Farmers prospered more than anyone. They had a barn or two filled with fine artwork, grand pianos, etc, which they had exchanged for half a pig or other food products. Women would sell themselves for a few pounds of spuds.

Most importantly, people were used to not having much.

On this survival theme, I bought a 'silent' diesel generator about 10 years ago which is still in its box unopened. I had hoped never to need to open it. It doesn't seem to be available today. Ones with equivalent specs are going for £1,700 today while mine cost £800. They seem to have far outstripped general inflation.

Welcome back, Cyril. I was beginning to wonder whether your Gates Foundation zero hour contract had been terminated.
    Few days in the fresh air of South West Wales, Morg. You should open the bunker door once in a while and give it a go. Does wonders for the complexion.

You're not required to answer, of course, but have you or do you have any plans to mitigate against the monumental crash what a few others and I expect to hit in pretty short order?

Ah, the Sapiens fella, I enjoyed his book which explains how sheep-like people are.
    I'm sure that when you were enjoying that book you were critically assessing it at the same time, rather than just nodding along because it spoke to some jumped up perception of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    I'm sure that when you were enjoying that book you were critically assessing it at the same time, rather than just nodding along because it spoke to some jumped up perception of the world.
    This was your second contribution to this thread. It seems debate isn't your thing, drive-by snide remarks is.

You're not required to answer, of course, but have you or do you have any plans to mitigate against the monumental crash what a few others and I expect to hit in pretty short order?
    Apart from watching how my Lockheed Martin and Raytheon Technologies stock portfolio is getting on I intend to ride the wave on this one Morg.

As the great John Harvey Jones once said, Planning is an unnatural process; it is much more fun to do something. The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression.

This was your second contribution to this thread. It seems debate isn't your thing, drive-by snide remarks is.
    Cut him some slack, Morg. A Rosetta Stone will only get you so far on some of these posts.