+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy

Re: You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Apart from watching how my Lockheed Martin and Raytheon Technologies stock portfolio is getting on I intend to ride the wave on this one Morg.

As the great John Harvey Jones once said, Planning is an unnatural process; it is much more fun to do something. The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression.
    Cheers for that. One of my defensive measures is bottles of spirits, an awful lot of them, which have no expiry date being distilled. I rarely drink at home, and I haven't a booze problem. They will make for great barter items before the Build Back Better stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Cheers for that. One of my defensive measures is bottles of spirits, an awful lot of them, which have no expiry date being distilled. I rarely drink at home, and I haven't a booze problem. They will make for great barter items before the Build Back Better stage.
    Yeah, some bloke hell bent on Levelling Down just as Johnson was trying to work out what the feck he meant by levelling up!

This was your second contribution to this thread. It seems debate isn't your thing, drive-by snide remarks is.
    So are you only allowed to make snide remarks after you've debated something? You don't mind looking down your nose at people and, in this thread, making personal comments.

My snide remarks aren't about debate but about attitude. I rather like the exchange of ideas even I'm just spectating and don't mind disagreement but you and Wales Bales' posts often come with a air of superiority. Maybe this isn't really your way but you've been helplessly influenced by the ways of the internet forum.

On this survival theme, I bought a 'silent' diesel generator about 10 years ago which is still in its box unopened. I had hoped never to need to open it. It doesn't seem to be available today. Ones with equivalent specs are going for £1,700 today while mine cost £800. They seem to have far outstripped general inflation.
    You are sounding a bit smug here Organ, but have you factored in the cost and supply of diesel?

You might need to turn to those bottles of spirits that you have stockpiled because you don't have a drink problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    I'm sure that when you were enjoying that book you were critically assessing it at the same time, rather than just nodding along because it spoke to some jumped up perception of the world.
    It was a good book and worth a read, but if the truth be told we are a gullible lot aren't we. I believe the book was based on an undergraduate world history course that the author taught.

This was your second contribution to this thread. It seems debate isn't your thing, drive-by snide remarks is.
    You have to understand the mental gymnastics involved in accusing somebody of having a jumped up perception of the world, while simultaneously believing things that were later thoroughly debunked.

My snide remarks aren't about debate but about attitude. I rather like the exchange of ideas even I'm just spectating and don't mind disagreement but you and Wales Bales' posts often come with a air of superiority. Maybe this isn't really your way but you've been helplessly influenced by the ways of the internet forum.
    Where does the air of superiority come from? We are only discussing the published words of other people who are telling us what is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You are sounding a bit smug here Organ, but have you factored in the cost and supply of diesel?

You might need to turn to those bottles of spirits that you have stockpiled because you don't have a drink problem!
    I really don't have a grog dependency. Tobacco is a very different story. I purchased the spirits for the reasons stated. What's been acquired has probably been a good inflation hedge... for an alky.

As for the diesel price, it won't be a concern unless the lights go off and stay off. I got the gen after following an Argentinian's blog who experienced economic misery in his country. He listed what proved the most important items. One of those was number 1, spirits was in the top 10 for bartering purposes. Some surprising items were very high up, soap and toothpaste among them.

So are you only allowed to make snide remarks after you've debated something? You don't mind looking down your nose at people and, in this thread, making personal comments.

This thread provides a wealth of information related to its title. Quite a lot of it came directly from the mouth of Klaus Schwab himself. Where he has stated there will be no return to the good old days, or similar, that there will be a lot of violent resistance to him and his mates' plans, and that their intent is to fundamentally change what it is to be human. From his own lips he casually stated Putin is his organisation's protégé.

None of that is worthy of any interest to you, but my posting style is.

This thread provides a wealth of information related to its title. Quite a lot of it came directly from the mouth of Klaus Schwab himself. Where he has stated there will be no return to the good old days, or similar, that there will be a lot of violent resistance to him and his mates' plans, and that their intent is to fundamentally change what it is to be human. From his own lips he casually stated Putin is his organisation's protégé.

None of that is worthy of any interest to you, but my posting style is.
    In terms of the debate, the Schwab stuff is all well and fine, but it's supplemented (and, in my opinion, undermined) by your post about the "horse-faced" premier of New Zealand being a man because the folds in her dress make it look like she has male genitalia when she walks. Maybe I'm missing some irony or nuance here, but that's the puerile stuff of a teenager, even if it's a joke. This kind of bullshit just devalues the debate you so believe in, but each to their own.

I have no idea who you or what your circumstances are. I am always amazed that our Cyril expresses no concern about what Schwab states because I'm thinking doesn't this guy have any relatives whose futures he might be concerned about. You seem to be from the same stable.

Speaking of which, that NZ PM does have choppers on her like a horse's.

Use auto-translate if you can't speak French

I have no idea who you or what your circumstances are. I am always amazed that our Cyril expresses no concern about what Schwab states because I'm thinking doesn't this guy have any relatives whose futures he might be concerned about. You seem to be from the same stable.

Speaking of which, that NZ PM does have choppers on her like a horse's.
    The bit I don't get Morg is that The Great Reset has been the go to conspiracy of choice of the gifted and talented for nearly two years now yet the first mention of the Devil Incarnate, Schwab and that theory on this board was a few weeks ago.

It makes you wonder why that is. Before the Illuminati scuttled off under the weight of their own Covid stupidity they were awash with Bilderberg, Soros, Qanon, Storm, Deep State as the root of all evil. No sooner has the band reformed that the Greatest Hits are dumped and they are only playing new material.

My theory is that in their time away down the rabbit hole the black belt conspiracists put them all on the Playdough table so in the end they all scuttled back here. What think you Malvolio?

While I and a few others around here try to raise awareness of what Schwab and co are determined to impose, their 4th industrial revolution, your raison d'être is the opposite.

The kindest explanation I can think of is you prefer to remain in denial by planting your head in the sand. You cannot deny what he has stated on camera and you cannot put a cuddly and furry spin on them.

You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy ( as long as I can afford a pint the world can go to hell )

Long live the Morg and WB we need balance not just nuance

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy ( as long as I can afford a pint the world can go to hell )

Long live the Morg and WB we need balance not just nuance
    Hear, hear.

While I and a few others around here try to raise awareness of what Schwab and co are determined to impose, their 4th industrial revolution, your raison d'être is the opposite.

The kindest explanation I can think of is you prefer to remain in denial by planting your head in the sand. You cannot deny what he has stated on camera and you cannot put a cuddly and furry spin on them.
    Schwab this Schwab that

David Icke had all this covered years ago

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Schwab this Schwab that

David Icke had all this covered years ago
    You better have a plan, and a good one, to combat the incoming mega inflation. Remaining inert will not cut the mustard.

You better have a plan, and a good one, to combat the incoming mega inflation. Remaining inert will not cut the mustard.
    some one posted a link yesterday on twitter with an interview with Icke from 2015 predicted all the corruption in Ukraine would result in a full on war with Russia with the NWO headquarters for the Khazarian Mafia money laundering world operations which the Biden crime family was part of !

i haven't got a plan but stocking up on copious amounts of bottles of Baileys

I made a post yesterday in this thread about the most (in)famous case of hyperinflation of the past century and how it played out in Germany by offering a few pointers on how to survive a repeat happening here, and in most of the world, in short order.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    some one posted a link yesterday on twitter with an interview with Icke from 2015 predicted all the corruption in Ukraine would result in a full on war with Russia with the NWO headquarters for the Khazarian Mafia money laundering world operations which the Biden crime family was part of !

i haven't got a plan but stocking up on copious amounts of bottles of Baileys
    Reading this do you mean knocking back rather than stocking up?

Who was it who said: Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

It may have been Warren Buffet. Easy enough to discover who did no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Reading this do you mean knocking back rather than stocking up?
    Few years back at a Wetherspoon I had for the first time some Gordon's Pink Gin after an acquaintance kept rattling on how good it was. It was too, fair play. Not in the Jack Daniels league of great tipples but better than most. It was on a sale price online for ages. I kept including a bottle or two with every grub order. Months later I did an audit of my stock and was astonished, and embarrassed, that there were 38 litres of it. Embarrassed because I haven't tasted a drop of it since that day.

Is it time for a new world order and a global government? It would be difficult to administrate, but with current technology I'm sure we could come up with some kind of digital solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is it time for a new world order and a global government? It would be difficult to administrate, but with current technology I'm sure we could come up with some kind of digital solution?
    Yeah. It's March 2025, world citizens need to have an up to date Global Freedom QR code to have any quality of life.

Anyone who fails to have their 22nd Covid-19 booster shot by 31-03-2025 will be unable to attend their workplace, access their digital bank account, or leave the confines of their own home for a period of six months.