+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isaak Davies

Re: Isaak Davies

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Attachment 4832

what's going on with Ken Choo's head here
    Must have used a shoe horn to get his I.D. lanyard over that bonce.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Attachment 4832

what's going on with Ken Choo's head here
    Roids.

The view on here that Isaac Davies is a potential Premier league player is admirable but I happen to disagree. Yes he does run around a lot, has pace, is young and has potential are all plusses but there must be other youngsters in other clubs that do all of these things but will be nowhere near Premier League standard. I very much doubt whether Isaac Davies will end up as a Premier league player; more likely he will end up as a League 1 or Championship player at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    The view on here that Isaac Davies is a potential Premier league player is admirable but I happen to disagree. Yes he does run around a lot, has pace, is young and has potential are all plusses but there must be other youngsters in other clubs that do all of these things but will be nowhere near Premier League standard. I very much doubt whether Isaac Davies will end up as a Premier league player; more likely he will end up as a League 1 or Championship player at best.
    Hence mentioning matondo who went to man City. If they are gambling on his ilk then lesser teams will be doing the same with players of less potential..

I've no odea how he will get on bit I think he will be better than league 1, all opinions of course.

Nice 10 minute video of Issac on YouTube: ISAAK DAVIES PENS NEW DEAL WITH THE BLUEBIRDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTp5KHhe9Js
    Last edited by Mr Soul '68; 05-03-22 at 18:47. Reason: spelling

Goal - Davies 😂

I think you will be proved wrong.

Im sure youd be happy for that to be the case as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I think you will be proved wrong.

Im sure youd be happy for that to be the case as well.
    Absolutely. It's just there have been so many false dawns over the years that I can't help being pessimistic when a new face arrives in the team either from within our ranks or from another team. I think many of us have been guilty of over enthusing about new players only to find the promising ones hardly ever make it to Premier League level and I put Isaac Davies in that category. But I hope I'm wrong.

Harry Arter played for 4 years in the PL & there are tens if not hundreds of other examples. Was Bobby Reid really worth £10+ (twice), Davies has already contributed more to City than he did. As with everything, it’s supply & demand.