+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve Morison - a reappraisal.

Steve Morison - a reappraisal.

I've been critical of some aspects of his management, but he's gone up in my estimation after reading he has four dogs, a cat and some bearded dragons!

Re: Steve Morison - a reappraisal.

I wonder if he marches the dogs back home after half an hour if they're not fetching the ball back to him efficiently enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I wonder if he marches the dogs back home after half an hour if they're not fetching the ball back to him efficiently enough.
    🤣📊📈📉📊

😀

If I'm honest I didn't like the way he handled some of his young players early on, but I think he has earned himself the role, I am fully behind him, his football is a breath of fresh air compared to what we've been served up for the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've been critical of some aspects of his management, but he's gone up in my estimation after reading he has four dogs, a cat and some bearded dragons!
    He's got quite a few animals back home in Kings Lynn..

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    If I'm honest I didn't like the way he handled some of his young players early on, but I think he has earned himself the role, I am fully behind him, his football is a breath of fresh air compared to what we've been served up for the last few years.
    The big thing there is how the players took it, and Davies seemed positive.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Absolutely, he is the manager some you shake up loudly , some you put an arm around, others you chat and show the reasons .

These lads are well paid , they need to take the tough parts and learn and improve thier game .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Me too! I loves an animal lover me. Mind you, Steve's a bit of a beast himself!

The only problem I have with him is he seems to have fallen out with Cowill and won’t play him when he is potentially our best player and scorers goals. Seems utterly daft to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    The only problem I have with him is he seems to have fallen out with Cowill and won’t play him when he is potentially our best player and scorers goals. Seems utterly daft to me.
    He is behind hugil on the pitch as I type.

Didn't he start the last game?

If he isn't getting a lot of time, judging by how Morison has dealt with other younger lads maybe hes pushing for more from the lad himself so it's up to him to get up to standard recherche than just simply always being the managers fault for not playing him..

He has started very well today as well, besrly set up.a goal.if hugil passed rather than taking the impossible shooting angle..

International

Would the honourable member for Shrewsbury like to revise his previous statement?

Inspired substitutions again today 👍

However some judge him and his management of young players , I can't help feel quite enthusiastic about future if we hold these young bluebirds at our club ?

I really think he's a better option than the last two managers.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Obviously stronger characters than those who lost their shit over it.

Just as well really as top level football is no place for the faint hearted