+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oleksandr Zinchenko...

Oleksandr Zinchenko...

Great to see the support given to Zinchenko (via an interview on BBC's Football Focus by Saint Pep, the staff and supporters of Man City to support democracy in Ukraine.

Next on their hit list (after Saint Pep sorts out independence for Catalonia) will be the United Arab Emirates I guess?

Re: Oleksandr Zinchenko...

There is a vehicle parked up as you drive into the village hotel, on the left, that has a Ukraine flag and work to the effect of "support Ukraine"

I'm not knocking things like this, but with that and having a Ukraine flag on social media, could anyone educate me as to what any of it actually does?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    There is a vehicle parked up as you drive into the village hotel, on the left, that has a Ukraine flag and work to the effect of "support Ukraine"

I'm not knocking things like this, but with that and having a Ukraine flag on social media, could anyone educate me as to what any of it actually does?
    My favourite show of (chocolate tea pot like) support and solidarity is Sainsbury remaming Chicken Kiev to Chicken Kyiv.

Every little helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    My favourite show of (chocolate tea pot like) support and solidarity is Sainsbury remaming Chicken Kiev to Chicken Kyiv.

Every little helps.
    I think most decent human beings are in solidarity with them, but I'm not sure how a Ukraine flag in your Instagram photo helps.

Aye..companies fall over themselves to show they too care, when in all reality they all.do it because they don't want to be seen as the one not doing it..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Aye..companies fall over themselves to show they too care, when in all reality they all.do it because they don't want to be seen as the one not doing it..
    W used to call it pandering back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    W used to call it pandering back in the day.
    That's what we shall call it nowadays then.

Why shit on everything? Be positive.