+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian Foriegn Minister

Russian Foriegn Minister

What a complete Antony Blunt he is eh ?

Re: Russian Foriegn Minister

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yes he reminds me of that Iraqi information minister comical Ali during the invasion of Iraq. Lied about everything including the close proximity of U.S tanks when one was clearly visible over his shoulder.

To be fair to him, keeping a straight and emotionless face whilst spewing out the garbage he does, takes some doing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    To be fair to him, keeping a straight and emotionless face whilst spewing out the garbage he does, takes some doing.
    He must be some form of droid

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Yes he reminds me of that Iraqi information minister comical Ali during the invasion of Iraq. Lied about everything including the close proximity of U.S tanks when one was clearly visible over his shoulder.
    The Americans have all been captured . They will be killed shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    To be fair Boris , Cameron , Blair and quite a few others have that sorted

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Compared to him, the UK negotiating with Michele Barnier must have been a piece of cake. I don't envy the Ukrainian delegation one iota. Totally agree with you, he's an absolute Anthony.

Interesting tweet here about his stepdaughter and the £4 millionLondon property she purchased with cash. Kick her out now.

https://twitter.com/pevchikh/status/1501878715709632518?s=21

https://twitter.com/pevchikh/status/...709632518?s=21

Not sure why the link didn’t work above.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    https://twitter.com/pevchikh/status/...709632518?s=21

Not sure why the link didn’t work above.
    She's got carpet burns on her elbows

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Compared to him, the UK negotiating with Michele Barnier must have been a piece of cake. I don't envy the Ukrainian delegation one iota. Totally agree with you, he's an absolute Anthony.
    Can’t believe he said they didn’t attack Ukraine…..wtf

We are at an age where politicians just blatantly lie and don’t care who knows it. Reporters are too weak to call them out.

If you had to imagine in your eye, an image of the Russian foreign minister without knowing what he looked like, this would be exactly how you would think. Ugly big jawed miserable looking ****.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    If you had to imagine in your eye, an image of the Russian foreign minister without knowing what he looked like, this would be exactly how you would think. Ugly big jawed miserable looking ****.
    Racist. Reported.

The bit that really gets me is how much he seems to enjoy it. Putin certainly seems to have found a like minded soul.

That bloke stood in the Oval Office with Donald Trump as Trump bragged about firing James Comey and revealed classified information.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That bloke stood in the Oval Office with Donald Trump as Trump bragged about firing James Comey and revealed classified information.
    I'm no fan of Biden, but thank f*** Trump isn't still potus.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I do wonder how he would be handling this and what soundbites we could have enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I do wonder how he would be handling this and what soundbites we could have enjoyed.
    I reckon if Trump was in power there'd be a Russian flag flying over kyiv. He'd have fallen for Putins rhetoric hook,line and sinker.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I reckon if Trump was in power there'd be a Russian flag flying over kyiv. He'd have fallen for Putins rhetoric hook,line and sinker.
    Undoubtedly. You can see the GoP reaction to all this. They love Putin.

You do all know its a meme

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You do all know its a meme
    Which bit of the twitter feed from a member of Alexander Navalny's Anti-Corruption Foundation did you find most unbelievable given that it was set out in a series of "memes"?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I'm not so sure of this. Trump, Putin and Jong-un seemed to have respect for each other, if only because they were all unpredictable and therefore potentially dangerous to each other's countries. Do you think for instance that Biden would ever have persuaded Jong-un to attend a summit to discuss the denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula ?

I'm not a fan of Trump but I think it's possible Putin may have had second thoughts about invading Ukraine if Trump was still in power. And I very much doubt Putin would have used his threatening nuclear rhetoric either.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    I'm not so sure of this. Trump, Putin and Jong-un seemed to have respect for each other, if only because they were all unpredictable and therefore potentially dangerous to each other's countries. Do you think for instance that Biden would ever have persuaded Jong-un to attend a summit to discuss the denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula ?

I'm not a fan of Trump but I think it's possible Putin may have had second thoughts about invading Ukraine if Trump was still in power. And I very much doubt Putin would have used his threatening nuclear rhetoric either.
    I think I can say with some confidence that Putin did not and does not respect trump.

As for the Korean peninsula denuclearisation summit, I think the results speak for themselves.

Trump may have been unpredictable but he wasn't dangerous to Russia or North Korea, because a president can't decide on his own to go to war.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think I can say with some confidence that Putin did not and does not respect trump.

As for the Korean peninsula denuclearisation summit, I think the results speak for themselves.

Trump may have been unpredictable but he wasn't dangerous to Russia or North Korea, because a president can't decide on his own to go to war.
    I take it you mean a US President. Russia’s another story.