+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Denham signs new contract

Denham signs new contract

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...-city-contract

Another promising youngster extends their stay. Further good news.

Re: Denham signs new contract

Good news indeed.

Giod stuff.

I wonder if Connolly has been offered one too, seems to have done well being thrown in at Rovers

great, let's hope he gets a bit of game time soon

I didn't realise he was a Wales youth international. I thought he was 'English'.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I didn't realise he was a Wales youth international. I thought he was 'English'.
    I knew that, but thought he was born in Wales - turns out it was Holmes Chapel.

Good news indeed, I thought he was our best player at Liverpool and I would have thought he was a cert to play some league football before the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I knew that, but thought he was born in Wales - turns out it was Holmes Chapel.

Good news indeed, I thought he was our best player at Liverpool and I would have thought he was a cert to play some league football before the end of the season.
    yes if him and maybe Jai Semenyo can get game time and look like they'll be upto it at this level then that would be a great boost before the summers dealings

Great news for us and Wales was a Man U Youth player and form the rich talent pool area of Crew , modern type defender is what we need for the future

Hopefully we will see more of him in the next few weeks.

After the jacks games he should be chucked in we maybe safe by then

That is excellent news, I'm looking forward to seeing him get more game time.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    we are safe now

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    18 points clear and +14 goals of 22nd.

We were safe a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    we are safe now
    Miles clear. Although I’d like to finish top of the mini league of us, the jacks and the wurzels. I hope Denham gets some proper game time, though. Good chance to see what he can do

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Miles clear. Although I’d like to finish top of the mini league of us, the jacks and the wurzels. I hope Denham gets some proper game time, though. Good chance to see what he can do
    Be nice to take a point off one of them this season as well - we’ve been terrible in our derby games so far this season.

McGuinness deserves a break after the Jacks and Denham would be the perfect replacement for a run of games.

I wonder how he qualifies for Wales ?

Mam ....or grandparent(s).....going from the surname.

Morison has talked about giving McGuinness a rest some time before the end of the season, but now Nelson is fit again, would he turn to him if the event of that happening over Denham? I hope not, but Nelson is under contract for next season and I'm sure we've not seen the last of him in the first team. He could maybe be loaned out for next season, but I can seeing him remaining part of the squad as he may end up being our most experienced central defender.

Nelson isn't a Championship standard player, we need better than that for next season.
    I'd rather see Flint kept on for another year as a back up than Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Morison has talked about giving McGuinness a rest some time before the end of the season, but now Nelson is fit again, would he turn to him if the event of that happening over Denham? I hope not, but Nelson is under contract for next season and I'm sure we've not seen the last of him in the first team. He could maybe be loaned out for next season, but I can seeing him remaining part of the squad as he may end up being our most experienced central defender.
    I think we've seen the last of Nelson. He doesn't fit with what Morison is trying to do

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Nelson isn't a Championship standard player, we need better than that for next season.
    I'd rather see Flint kept on for another year as a back up than Nelson.
    I’m sure Morison would as well but Flints out of contract and Nelson still has a contract for next season so I guess that makes it difficult.