5 knuckle shuffle tonight Eric ? ��
    Yes, why break the habit of a lifetime?

Re: Forza Italia

Just caught up with result.
    Lol

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I really dislike the WRU for several reasons and modern Welsh rugby in general.

Normally I probably wouldn’t have even bothered watching the match but I am glad I did. It was , frankly, awful compared to what the French and Irish have been serving up this year but that winning try had me out of my seat and put a smile on my face.

It was a throwback to when the game had players who take risks and didn’t just go through the playbook options or just kick, kick and kick.

That it embarrassed the arrogant , inept and awful organisation that runs the game and the rump of odious rugger buggers who refer to Wendyball whilst trashing the city centre was a bonus.

Great result for Italy. I'm glad they got a win at last and I hope they can continue to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    I really dislike the WRU for several reasons and modern Welsh rugby in general.

Normally I probably wouldn’t have even bothered watching the match but I am glad I did. It was , frankly, awful compared to what the French and Irish have been serving up this year but that winning try had me out of my seat and put a smile on my face.

It was a throwback to when the game had players who take risks and didn’t just go through the playbook options or just kick, kick and kick.

That it embarrassed the arrogant , inept and awful organisation that runs the game and the rump of odious rugger buggers who refer to Wendyball whilst trashing the city centre was a bonus.
    It was disrespectful to Italy when Wales made 7 changes from the French game.Well done Italy.

A word of praise to Josh Adams though for handing his man of the match medal to the Italian full back for a bit of play that was out of keeping with much of what was a very poor game. I don’t like getting satisfaction out of a Wales team losing, but that was thoroughly deserved and it’s been coming - there’s been warning signs aplenty on and off the pitch this season. The days when Wales sides were synonymous with the word “flair” are long, long gone - on the rugby pitch anyway.