+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Drameh excellent again tonight.

Drameh excellent again tonight.

What a player.

Re: Drameh excellent again tonight.

Man of the match for me tonight, he had an outstanding game.

Agreed

I agree.
    Although his passing, especially in the first half, wasn't great and yet he still managed to put in a standout performance.
    He's one of those who gets people off their seats.
    Gave their left back a torrid time.

As the games tick by he gets better and better. This will put him on a lot of radars.

No crisis from this Drameh, great to watch

cityvstoke3.jpg

I think he has massive potential, I also think all of the signings have been top class and completely changed our side and improved those around them .

And Wintle is class

**** me, no one has come in and criticised or has savagely attacked my comment for no apparent reason?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    What a player.
    We have to try and hold on to him next season

He’s not just playing well and intelligently he’s got all the raw abilities particularly pace that lends itself to the Prem

He stood out on that pitch yesterday.

**** me, no one has come in and criticised or has savagely attacked my comment for no apparent reason?
    He’s woeful, so bad but really hope we can get him next season too…..

Terrific at this level and would certainly have potential in the prem.

As much as I can appreciate the more possession and technical approaches I don't think there are many things that can get you on the edge of your seat than someone with bags of pace steaming down the wing.

That Bale-like I'm playing the ball past you and then I'm going past you too. (he's not Bale, I'm not really comparing them, he's of course right footed and not Welsh.)

Same as all the loanees I've loved how much they have wanted it.

What a player.
    Would be a tragedy not to sign drameh ;)

'Cody Drameh is a footballing freak and Cardiff City's only hope is that Leeds United don't realise it'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rdiff-23414180

He was superb last night as was Bagan

Player of the season for me and he’s only played about 15 games.

Sadly don’t think we have a hope in hell of keeping him. If leeds don’t use him then I’d imagine the very top clubs in the champ would take him on loan next season.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Player of the season for me and he’s only played about 15 games.

Sadly don’t think we have a hope in hell of keeping him. If leeds don’t use him then I’d imagine the very top clubs in the champ would take him on loan next season.
    I agree. I think he would even get a chance on loan in the Prem. If promoted, Fulham will be looking for a right back (assuming they don’t get Neco Williams back) and he would fit the bill

The only criticism I have of him is that he needs to compose himself a bit when he pulls the trigger for a cross, just slow down a bit. Apart from that, he looks very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    I agree. I think he would even get a chance on loan in the Prem. If promoted, Fulham will be looking for a right back (assuming they don’t get Neco Williams back) and he would fit the bill
    I can imagine Neco Williams going back there, as he's unlikely to be starting for Liverpool, and they can at least see him playing against premier league opposition to see how far he's coming along.

International

What a player.
    Outstanding, he's a brilliant player for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The only criticism I have of him is that he needs to compose himself a bit when he pulls the trigger for a cross, just slow down a bit. Apart from that, he looks very good.
    I’d agree with that and I thought he had a very uncomfortable time of it defensively at Ashton Gate in what I think was his second game for us, but the good thing is that he learned from it and that side of his game has come on a lot in the relatively short time since then.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’d agree with that and I thought he had a very uncomfortable time of it defensively at Ashton Gate in what I think was his second game for us, but the good thing is that he learned from it and that side of his game has come on a lot in the relatively short time since then.
    He's an excellent prospect, a true Athlete in the modern sense, it's all about getting forward and attacking defenders, which he does very well. There's plenty for him to learn though, and hopefully he will do that as he develops. He will come across players who are as quick or quicker than him, better technically, that's going to he his next biggest test, how he adapts against players with the ability to pin him back. That's always a problem with wing backs, if the opposition can nulify. Them by forcing them into defensive mode then we become a 5 at the back outfit. That's going to be a a test for Morison as well, because it will happen. We rely on our wing backs in an attacking sense, Morison sort of showed a bit more adventure on Wednesday by putting Doyle in a more advanced role. That kind of thing is imperative in terms of mixing it up in an attacking sense.