+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a bunch of tossers

What a bunch of tossers

Cromwell (@Cromwell606) Tweeted: @mrjamesob #BrexitReality
    #BrexitExplained
    #ToriesOut
    If you are struggling to understand why only British employees were sacked without notice by DP World and P&O Ferries, here's Deputy Prime Minister Dominic Raab to provide some clarification. https://t.co/dvGen2dQvp https://twitter.com/Cromwell606/stat...GX49tEPVCQeHHw

People still vote for this lot

He could be your neighbour

Be vigilant

Re: What a bunch of tossers

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    #BrexitExplained
    #ToriesOut
    If you are struggling to understand why only British employees were sacked without notice by DP World and P&O Ferries, here's Deputy Prime Minister Dominic Raab to provide some clarification. https://t.co/dvGen2dQvp https://twitter.com/Cromwell606/stat...GX49tEPVCQeHHw

Be vigilant
    A bare faced Shit Arse. How he gets elected is beyond me.

#BrexitExplained
    #ToriesOut

Be vigilant
    Life on Mars cracking one off to that as we speak.

What an utterly stupid post. Should have known with James O'Briens name attached.

Absolutely zero context. Don't profess to care - you are just making cheap points out of people's concerns.

People get sacked in France all the time.

This post is bullshit and does nothing to help workers - just pushing the usual tiresome agenda from wealthy twitter remainers

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    What an utterly stupid post. Should have known with James O'Briens name attached.

Absolutely zero context. Don't profess to care - you are just making cheap points out of people's concerns.

This post is bullshit and does nothing to help workers - just pushing the usual tiresome agenda from wealthy twitter remainers
    Interesting that they didn't sack any of their French employees though isn't it. It's almost as if France has properly robust laws preventing this sort of thing whilst our Tory government voted against a ban on it last year, as you would expect them to if you knew what Raab and Truss etc wrote in Britannia Unchained.
    They may not have actually axed an EU law to enable this to happen, but just watch as employment protection, consumer laws, environmental protections and democratic rights are all slashed in the coming years under the banner of "cutting Brussels red tape".

#BrexitExplained
    #ToriesOut

Be vigilant
    I really think that you need to let this Brexit thing go now. Your side lost in a democratic vote and is still trying to ignore the result. Presumably if you had your way, we would be pursuing policies akin to Putins in Russia, including the arrest, maiming and killing of innocent civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I really think that you need to let this Brexit thing go now. Your side lost in a democratic vote and is still trying to ignore the result. Presumably if you had your way, we would be pursuing policies akin to Putins in Russia, including the arrest, maiming and killing of innocent civilians.
    what a bizarre post

What a ridiculous post!!!

You don’t think he meant it for the Ben Stokes thread and posted on this one in error?

The solution is to start a new political party that doesn't begin with a C or L.

First Team

Jimbo, how very intolerant of you. Calm down lad.

You need a couple of glasses of Blue Nun after a bout of self-flagellation with a wet Daily Torygraph.

Brexit was stupid. Start facing facts.

Raab is your poster boy

You love him

Fair play you have pushed the boat out with this one

If you will pardon the phrase

F**k me this is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read on here, which is saying something. dml's back catalogue alone is like a museum of the moronic

Wow!

Raab is a cock, admit that

But people using this to bash brexit when in reality it has very very little if anything at all to do with the EU membership.

Unless you can inform us otherwise Sludge

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Interesting that they didn't sack any of their French employees though isn't it. It's almost as if France has properly robust laws preventing this sort of thing whilst our Tory government voted against a ban on it last year, as you would expect them to if you knew what Raab and Truss etc wrote in Britannia Unchained.
    They may not have actually axed an EU law to enable this to happen, but just watch as employment protection, consumer laws, environmental protections and democratic rights are all slashed in the coming years under the banner of "cutting Brussels red tape".
    But they did sack their Portuguese employees?

I will never change my beliefs in what is right, wrong good or bad just because an opposing view had more votes on a particular day and no one should be expected to shut up about it or not continue to expose its stupidity.

What an ignorant, arrogant and vile sod you are. I've noticed more and more of your posts lately and I've formed a very negative opinion of you.

Britannia Unchained

written in crayon by Kwasi Kwarteng, Priti Patel, Dominic Raab, Chris Skidmore, and Elizabeth Truss.

The book asserts that the UK has a "bloated state, high taxes, and excessive regulation". It then says:

The British are among the worst idlers in the world. We work among the lowest hours, we retire early and our productivity is poor. Whereas Indian children aspire to be doctors or businessmen, the British are more interested in football and pop music.

These people rule us. As Sludge says, one of them could be your neighbour. Be vigilant.

You really are a sad, sour, miserable, mean-spirited excuse of a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I will never change my beliefs in what is right, wrong good or bad just because an opposing view had more votes on a particular day and no one should be expected to shut up about it or not continue to expose its stupidity.
    Well put, Dave. I read it quite a lot now - "you lot lost, you should shut up and go away now". It doesn't work like that. We will hold to account the architects of Brexit, and those that still claim to support it, every step of the way as Brexit unfolds. I can see why that is uncomfortable for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    understanding is that the bastards only fired sea-fearing workers. All of which were seemingly British. Office based staff in numerous counties were not effected.

Either way, if you don't think France has industrial disputes then you clearly pay no attention to current affairs. French workers get laid off all the time. It's not uncommon for a company to close a French factory and retain a British one - or vice versa.

There are a huge number of variables.

What pissed me off, is as soon as this news breaks, the usual lot on twitter and elsewhere circle like ganets trying to swoop down to make the story about them and how righteous they were in 2016 even though the story is absolutely fck all to do with it. It's so disengenuous. People who actually give a toss will be spending their time offering sympathy or trying to find solutions

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Jimbo, how very intolerant of you. Calm down lad.

You need a couple of glasses of Blue Nun after a bout of self-flagellation with a wet Daily Torygraph.

Brexit was stupid. Start facing facts.
    I look forward to actually stating some facts some day.

Hope the weather is nice in Arizona old bean.xx