+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Oh for disinformation when it fits the media narrative.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/intell...r-biden-story/

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/lawyer...o-be-indicted/

Waiting for Joe / Hunter / Ukraine drama 2014

Re: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Gosh the media who said no story to see here with Hunters laptop , its all right wing nut jobs inventing false stories , hang on shunt forward a few months we now get truth flags , or as its now bannered , an awkward truth

Same with Covid Wuhan lab-leak theory more right wing nutters and racists .

Trump must have a hard on.

Since when do you care about tax fraud?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Since when do you care about tax fraud?
    You think it's only tax fraud?

Tax fraud ??

Media crime ???

Lying ???

Nothing to see ere ???

Ukraine Joe 2014 ???

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Tax fraud ??

Media crime ???

Lying ???

Nothing to see ere ???

Ukraine Joe 2014 ???
    Involved with bio labs in Ukraine???

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Involved with bio labs in Ukraine???
    The list is endless not many on the board jumping to defend the chap who has now taking up painting 8n his seaside retreat , whilst being closely monitored in another villa by law enforcement at tax payers costs .

There's loads of photos floating around (that are always taken down) of Hunter Biden with scantily clad young girls, aged 5 to 10. His niece, and Joe Biden's granddaughter, wrote in her diary that separately both got into the shower with her when she was 15.

There was, and perhaps still is, videos at youtube of 'hair sniffer' Joe Biden getting close behind young girls who look uneasy.

Here's the latest dirt on Joe - Shocking: Secret Service Insider Reveals Alarming Nature Of Biden’s Frequent Trips To Delaware https://thebluestateconservative.com...s-to-delaware/

loads more e mails were dumped onto the net last week organ with more to come soon

this fella called out the Biden crime family back in October 2020 but of course the dark forces canceled him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBcmXYDn8u0

It seems deleted files from "the laptop from hell" Trump spoke of were recovered by someone and there's many copies of it. A powerful entity must have committed huge resources to find and delete Hunter Biden's photo collection featuring him with kids and using a crack pipe.

Meanwhile, as he's protected, Julian Assange rots in clink for exposing such crooked degenerates.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It seems deleted files from "the laptop from hell" Trump spoke of were recovered by someone and there's many copies of it. A powerful entity must have committed huge resources to find and delete Hunter Biden's photo collection featuring him with kids and using a crack pipe.

Meanwhile, as he's protected, Julian Assange rots in clink for exposing such crooked degenerates.
    k'in hell Morg. Has every other out there theory gone to such rat shit that all you can play is 2nd bass in a Hunter Biden Conspiracy Tribute band. I thought you were a leader not a follower?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    k'in hell Morg. Has every other out there theory gone to such rat shit that all you can play is 2nd bass in a Hunter Biden Conspiracy Tribute band. I thought you were a leader not a follower?
    Cyril, calm down. I know that unless BBC news confirms something then it can't be true in your world.

Those among us who look beyond corporate media knew all about Mr Jim'll Fix It years before goggle box viewers did. Of course, the Beeb protected that creature for decades while they continued to employ him.

Cyril, calm down. I know that unless BBC news confirms something then it can't be true in your world.

Those among us who look beyond corporate media knew all about Mr Jim'll Fix It years before goggle box viewers did. Of course, the Beeb protected that creature for decades while they continued to employ him.
    So I follow your latest thought. You're late to the Hunter show but with a bit of MSM projection onto others and without evidence you called out Saville early doors so Irie blood!

So did I as it happens, see what I did there.

There's loads of photos floating around (that are always taken down) of Hunter Biden with scantily clad young girls, aged 5 to 10. His niece, and Joe Biden's granddaughter, wrote in her diary that separately both got into the shower with her when she was 15.

There was, and perhaps still is, videos at youtube of 'hair sniffer' Joe Biden getting close behind young girls who look uneasy.

Here's the latest dirt on Joe - Shocking: Secret Service Insider Reveals Alarming Nature Of Biden’s Frequent Trips To Delaware https://thebluestateconservative.com...s-to-delaware/
    Just had a quick look at that site's homepage. Seems very balanced and reasonable, definitely a trustworthy news source

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Just had a quick look at that site's homepage. Seems very balanced and reasonable, definitely a trustworthy news source
    Best stick with Rachel Maddow, you can't go wrong there if verified info is your thing

What's wrong with unverified info ffs?

Tax fraud ??

Media crime ???

Lying ???

Nothing to see ere ???

Ukraine Joe 2014 ???
    Get used to it.You're getting the wool pulled over your eyes on a daily basis.Look at that ...while i steal this...focus on this...while i rob you blind.

E Mails leaking from Hunters laptop seem to suggest Joe thinks Hillary was a voter iability in shock, horror probe . Democrats are as dirty as Republicans its just the USA Liberal media closes what to say and when .

Now we have Joe as a voter liability priceless.

E Mails leaking from Hunters laptop seem to suggest Joe thinks Hillary was a voter iability in shock, horror probe . Democrats are as dirty as Republicans its just the USA Liberal media closes what to say and when .

Now we have Joe as a voter liability priceless.
    Can someone help me decipher what this is supposed to mean, please?

Russell having his say about the dark forces in his usual way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Nf0Q5XLjw

I love how Russell Brand is now one of you guys's main sources

In fairness, three weeks ago it was the views from beyond the grave of a Golden Girl actress who had died three months previously so I see it at progress!

There's much suspicion about how he retains a youtube platform while so many others have been elbowed for being less outspoken. I did watch most of one of his videos in which he quoted directly from WEF's website but haven't returned for more as his voice irritates me.

Flipping heck, now he's having a go at your wef pals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjGYsner6oI