+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I hate the fekcin Tories, Brexit has been suiciidal

I hate the fekcin Tories, Brexit has been suiciidal

Cameron, Johnson et al should be classified as traitors for taking the country over the edge of a cliff.

Pretty boy Sunak is no better.

It makes me so fekcing angry to see how these 'silver spoon' w7nkers have fecked things up for so many.

Yma o hyd.

Re: I hate the fekcin Tories, Brexit has been suiciidal

Quite right, but you do know that will get someone stirring their alphabet soup and working out how it is all Labour's fault!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-airports-boss

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Cameron, Johnson et al should be classified as traitors for taking the country over the edge of a cliff.

Pretty boy Sunak is no better.

It makes me so fekcing angry to see how these 'silver spoon' w7nkers have fecked things up for so many.

Yma o hyd.
    every single aspect of your life is driven by capitalism. yamy o hamy

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    And? I’d never vote for them anyway, but whatever the opposite of a golden generation is, that’s what we’re living through when it comes to Conservative politicians - posh private school educated idiots with no inkling of what real life is like the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    To my chagrin.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Quite right, but you do know that will get someone stirring their alphabet soup and working out how it is all Labour's fault!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-airports-boss
    the whole shit show could have been avoided in Blair held a referendum in the late 1990s as at that time the yes vote would have won.

is that any good?

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    the whole shit show could have been avoided in Blair held a referendum in the late 1990s as at that time the yes vote would have won.

is that any good?
    Not bad - but comes nowhere near Life On Mars' standard of incoherence and deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And? I’d never vote for them anyway, but whatever the opposite of a golden generation is, that’s what we’re living through when it comes to Conservative politicians - posh private school educated idiots with no inkling of what real life is like the lot of them.
    You're no doubt excluding the half dozen labour front bench MP's who were 'privately posh school educated' then..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    You're no doubt excluding the half dozen labour front bench MP's who were 'privately posh school educated' then..
    What is it with tories and repeatedly offering incredibly weak 'gotchas'.

Both front benches are batting for the same team.

Tell us who they are and I can say whether the same applies to them.

Tell us who they are and I can say whether the same applies to them.
    6 Labour shadow ministers went to fee-paying schools. This is 2022. The days of [leading] politicians having any empathy or desire to work hard at their job for years, with genuine desire to make things better, have long, long, gone. The Tories are all heading off for jobs in media and banking and finance and etc., just like Blair did. When Labour get into power and things go bad they'll do the same.

6 Labour shadow ministers went to fee-paying schools. This is 2022. The days of [leading] politicians having any empathy or desire to work hard at their job for years, with genuine desire to make things better, have long, long, gone. The Tories are all heading off for jobs in media and banking and finance and etc., just like Blair did. When Labour get into power and things go bad they'll do the same.
    I thought Bob asked who the 6 were.

If it's any help Guido Fawkes could only come up with a few tenuous links but I am sure, given that you have stated it as fact twice, that you can do better!
    https://order-order.com/2022/11/30/s...e-school-days/

I'm very cynical about British politics and particularly Westminster but I can acknowledge that whilst I have no affiliation any longer to any political party there are hard-working politicians out there who really do care about their constituents.

I was personally helped by Vaughn Gething and hist team last year and will forever grateful.

I wasn't being flippant in my reply, I was genuinely interested in knowing who they were - I tried to find out who they were online, but couldn't come up with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I thought Bob asked who the 6 were.

If it's any help Guido Fawkes could only come up with a few tenuous links but I am sure, given that you have stated it as fact twice, that you can do better!
    https://order-order.com/2022/11/30/s...e-school-days/
    Thanks, so, if some of the more obscure jobs of those listed qualify as front bench, it's four it seems (can't count Starmer asihis school was not fee paying when he first went there). I think it's harder to justify members of the "people's party" going to fee paying schools, but, as party policy is not to ban them, but to those concerned them, I suppose it shouldn't be enough to preclude them from a Shadow Cabinet place.

Thanks, so, if some of the more obscure jobs of those listed qualify as front bench, it's four it seems (can't count Starmer asihis school was not fee paying when he first went there). I think it's harder to justify members of the "people's party" going to fee paying schools, but, as party policy is not to ban them, but to those concerned them, I suppose it shouldn't be enough to preclude them from a Shadow Cabinet place.
    I started to do some research to add to that on Guido's site, but frankly couldn't be a*****d. I know the traditional view is the Tories are for the rich and Labour the poor, but those are quite antiquated prototypes - neither party cares any more. And no, I'm not a Tory voter, and in all the years of posting have never claimed to be. My politics are - like many in the country - conservative, but that's a long way from voting for them. I'm looking forward to 2024 when we'll get a government that is going to bring taxation down to a sensible level, control immigration etc

Surely what school any individual went to is irrelevant as this was a decision taken by their parents.

It's only relevant if a current politician sends his/her kids to private school whilst advocating for their abolition.

Of course Labour aren't saying they should be abolished, just removal of their ridiculous charitable status and adding VAT to school fees.

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post

is that any good?
    Even recently , Corbyn could have backed remain in a better more ( forceful way, by joining Cameron _Osborne,May remain group ) subdued non commitment stance didn't help in my humble view or fool us of his real views ... the man bears some responsibility..