+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Re: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well basics you want basics is what your going to get James Wales

well Hunter Biden was installed onto the board of Burisma Holdings in 2014 .see link

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/JU/J...1211-SD984.pdf

He left his laptop in a computer store in Delaware and fell into the wrong arms well for him anyway .Relevations about his business dealings and private life emerged just before the last american election . The dark forces suppressed the story as they didn't want Trump to win the election at all costs . Such dealings with Burisma see below

Forensic Deep Dive into the Bidens’ Ukrainian Blood Money. What the U.S. alphabet agencies and Mainstream Media hid from the public.
    On June 28, 2018, the Southern District of New York Court (Case 16-CR-371) convicted three individuals for security fraud. Most noteworthy was Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s partner in Rosemont-Seneca-Bohai, LLC (“RSB”). The criminal investigation subpoenas obtained the banking and investment records of RSB documenting security fraud. The RSB financial records further revealed substantial payments from the private Ukrainian energy company known as Burisma Holdings Limited to Devon Archer and Hunter Biden.

Devon Archer and Hunter Biden were appointed to the Ukrainian Burisma board two months after the Coup d’état installed U.S. puppet Petro Poroshenko as Ukraine’s President. Not a mere coincidence since Vice President Joe Biden was Obama’s Ukraine point man. Neither Archer nor Biden had expertise in oil and gas nor spoke the language. The RSB records revealed that each received $83,333.33 per month as director fees over two years.

a closer look at the leaked e mails states the 'big man' would receive 10 per cent of the director fees . work it for yourself who you think the 'big man 'is

not just dodgy business dealings with Ukraine but with Russia and China has emerged on the laptop but also shall we say dodgy photos and footage

the first lot of emails were leaked in December 2020 and more recently 2 weeks ago . Managed to capture quite a few leaked e mails when leaked

There is still an investigation going on now but just like the Monarchy he will be protected by the dark forces me thinks

hope that helps
    I don't think you realise that when you say "dark forces' you sound like a 17 year old who's just discovered a conspiracy forum on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Are you talking about the times Trump tried to gain power through illegitimate means (the attempted coup, numerous frivelous lawsuits etc) or something else?
    You don't have to believe everything you read in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You don't have to believe everything you read in the media.
    You don't have to eat sausages with just chips.

You don't have to eat sausages with just chips.
    Look into the Whitmer kidnap plot, an interesting modus operandi has been exposed.

Ah, more classic Lardy & Cyril misdirection. The issue was about the rule of law, i.e. trying to gain power through illegitimate means, and then trying to unseat a sitting president when the plan failed. Everything happening now, and in the near future will be a consequence of the failure to uphold the rule of law.
    Right, of course it was.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Right, of course it was.
    Enjoy the future mate, a future of your own making I might add, because it's going to hit you smack bang in the face.

The man and his dear papa are very dodgy if this was Trump or a Republican the outrage would be deafening.

Hypocrisy strikes again, it all depends what your political choices are to establish what crimes your keen to ignore critise or believe .

Looking at Trump v Biden posts really show that to be a thing .

Nothing to see here ?

Or oh god hope this stuff is untrue its upsets my political agenda ??

Look into the Whitmer kidnap plot, an interesting modus operandi has been exposed.
    Look into Richmond plant based sausages, an interesting modus operandi has been exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The man and his dear papa are very dodgy if this was Trump or a Republican the outrage would be deafening.

Hypocrisy strikes again, it all depends what your political choices are to establish what crimes your keen to ignore critise or believe .

Nothing to see here ?

I've not seen any posts on this board recently defending Biden or even praising him. If I've missed any, please show me and I'll take that back.

It's hard to have a go at him being dodgy though when all we have to go on is Qanon and Rudy Giuliani saying he's dodgy.

If any of the accusations about Hunter Biden are proven to be true (I'm sure you know what proof is) then I don't think you'll see any defence of him from the left leaning posters.

I'll wait for you to correct me about the crimes Biden has committed than people are ignoring. Any time this year is fine for me. Thanks.

Look into Richmond plant based sausages, an interesting modus operandi has been exposed.
    This means what? You were talking about plotters plotting, so I pointed you in the direction of some additional material, to help you better understand the different ways that plots can develop.

I've not seen any posts on this board recently defending Biden or even praising him. If I've missed any, please show me and I'll take that back.

It's hard to have a go at him being dodgy though when all we have to go on is Qanon and Rudy Giuliani saying he's dodgy.

If any of the accusations about Hunter Biden are proven to be true (I'm sure you know what proof is) then I don't think you'll see any defence of him from the left leaning posters.

I'll wait for you to correct me about the crimes Biden has committed than people are ignoring. Any time this year is fine for me. Thanks.

Nothing to see here ?

Thank god.

At last someone willing to articulate clearly and concisely what the key issues are here and why his dear papa is very dodgy. All we had to date was some bloke pretending to know saying it's all there in the source data.

Let us all know and then those people who have defended Hunter Biden to the death (clue, there aren't any) and other hypocrites trying to understand why his father is very dodgy can be exposed for what they are.

The floor is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Thank god.

At last someone willing to articulate clearly and concisely what the key issues are here and why his dear papa is very dodgy. All we had to date was some bloke pretending to know saying it's all there in the source data.

Let us all know and then those people who have defended Hunter Biden to the death (clue, there aren't any) and other hypocrites trying to understand why his father is very dodgy can be exposed for what they are.

The floor is yours!
    Wow, we have finally made some progress. Your stance has changed from there was definitely no laptop and Biden Jr is a fine upstanding fella, to there might be a laptop and you hope they aren't dodgy because it will ruin what's left of your reputation.

Wow, we have finally made some progress. Your stance has changed from there was definitely no laptop and Biden Jr is a fine upstanding fella, to there might be a laptop and you hope they aren't dodgy because it will ruin what's left of your reputation.
    Probably when you were in exile but my precis of the Hunter Biden "scandal" for Mozzer

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5286753

Now either you grow a pair of balls and articulate what the issue is here in ways that you can subsequently be proved right or wrong, show clearly where I or anyone else has been supportive of Hunter Biden or get off the pot!

It goes back to Joe's 2014 role in Ukraine that Barack bounced on him like a hot potato , bit like old Joe chucking the Mexican border issue at Harris.

Must be great to be in charge for deflection reasons for those shit hot topics ,that can't be fixed .

PS any spare weed , don't forget yer mates ???

It goes back to Joe's 2014 role in Ukraine that Barack bounced on him like a hot potato , bit like old Joe chucking the Mexican border issue at Harris.

Must be great to be in charge for deflection reasons for those shit hot topics ,that can't be fixed .

PS any spare weed , don't forget yer mates ???
    You had the opportunity to identify why all this noise is relevant to the world with clarity and evidence and you came up with this?

This means what? You were talking about plotters plotting, so I pointed you in the direction of some additional material, to help you better understand the different ways that plots can develop.
    If you cannot understand the correlation between it all and the Richmonds then you need to stop following the MSM and follow the actual plot.

Just to add to my agreement with those who say they cannot recall any great enthusiasm on here towards Joe Biden when he was standing for election. For myself, I was disappointed when he started to recover after a shaky start to his campaign and it became clear he was going to be the Democratis party candidate. I supported Biden against Trump, just like I supported Clinton against him, and am glad that he won, but that doesn’t stop me thinking the Americans have had an awful choice of Presidential candidates in the last two elections. The most complimentary thing I can remember saying about Biden on here is that at least we weren’t waking up every morning to face the bollox the President had put on his Twitter account overnight.

As for Hunter Biden, I can’t remember ever mentioning him on here before today.

Apart from that, Cyril was sticking up for the depraved Mr Biden Jr. What type of person does a thing like that?
    I believe this is the appropriate thread for you to provide the source documents to support this statement.

the walls are closing in on the Biden crime family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfITxnEu3i8

the walls are closing in on the Biden crime family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfITxnEu3i8
    I guess the walls are also closing in on the Trump crime family since Trump and his family have actually been found guilty of crimes (including defrauding a children's Cancer charity) and Trump is currently being investigated for tax fraud on two fronts.

I'm glad we agree on this.

Oh don't be too hard on yourself Mozzer, you're not that bad.

Colour me surprised, it looks like another defeat for the hapless Lardy & Cyril dream team. This is turning into a bloodbath, so what's next up on the list then Mozz?