+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Re: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Colour me surprised, it looks like another defeat for the hapless Lardy & Cyril dream team. This is turning into a bloodbath, so what's next up on the list then Mozz?
    Black pudding?

Colour me surprised, it looks like another defeat for the hapless Lardy & Cyril dream team. This is turning into a bloodbath, so what's next up on the list then Mozz?
    1) The evil ones in high places who protected Jimmy Savile are still out there. Author: WalesBales

2) People on CCMB are sticking up for the depraved Hunter Biden. Author: WalesBales

3) The Wuhan bio-weapons facility has been the Covid source elephant in the room but there has been yet another coverup by the usual suspects. Author WalesBales

4) Boris Johnson is very useful to certain people, so there are tasks he will will finish before he finally ducks out. Author WalesBales

5) European rich lawyers are on stand by to make some new laws / fines to create a kind of totalitarianism where you legislate the opposition into submission. Collaboration: Life on Mars/WalesBales

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I guess the walls are also closing in on the Trump crime family since Trump and his family have actually been found guilty of crimes (including defrauding a children's Cancer charity) and Trump is currently being investigated for tax fraud on two fronts.

I'm glad we agree on this.
    maybe so but in his language claims to be the most honest man in the world speaking to Piers Morgan !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOXezcmXLgM

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    maybe so but in his language claims to be the most honest man in the world speaking to Piers Morgan !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOXezcmXLgM
    He's obviously not and I'm not of a fan of his in the slightest. I prefer him as the alternative to Trump but that's about it in terms of any affection I have for him. Not being as bad as Trump is a depressingly low bar to set.

I don't know why you seem to criticise him for the same things that Trump has evidently done and said.

Scratch that. I do know why. I should have said "I don't understand why".

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    1) The evil ones in high places who protected Jimmy Savile are still out there. Author: WalesBales

2) People on CCMB are sticking up for the depraved Hunter Biden. Author: WalesBales

3) The Wuhan bio-weapons facility has been the Covid source elephant in the room but there has been yet another coverup by the usual suspects. Author WalesBales

4) Boris Johnson is very useful to certain people, so there are tasks he will will finish before he finally ducks out. Author WalesBales

5) European rich lawyers are on stand by to make some new laws / fines to create a kind of totalitarianism where you legislate the opposition into submission. Collaboration: Life on Mars/WalesBales

Come on Cyril, don't you ever get bored of shooting weird fish in a barrel?

This latest episode of deflection and evasion from Gluey got past embarrassing yonks ago.

Have some pity!

hang on, wasn't it you crying about being stalked in cyril's thread where he asked you to address some stuff? now you're in this thread giving it the big one about a bloodbath?

come on now

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Come on Cyril, don't you ever get bored of shooting weird fish in a barrel?

This latest episode of deflection and evasion from Gluey got past embarrassing yonks ago.

Have some pity!
    Agreed, very weak stuff from Gluey since his comeback - he’s hardly worth bothering with now, but his football contributions are worth a read though.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    hang on, wasn't it you crying about being stalked in cyril's thread where he asked you to address some stuff? now you're in this thread giving it the big one about a bloodbath?

come on now
    In all seriousness, CCMB doesn't seem good for his mental health.

This is just yesterday, but anyone who visits the politics board knows it's pretty typical. This kind of obsessiveness behaviour is not normal, especially when they start trying to find out personal information about other posters. These are serious alarm bells.

Untitled.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agreed, very weak stuff from Gluey since his comeback - he’s hardly worth bothering with now, but his football contributions are worth a read though.
    True - there is nothing WalesBales doesn't know about Chelsea managers.

But still no where near the standard of contribution from Organ on the CCMB fashion pages. Not to be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In all seriousness, CCMB doesn't seem good for his mental health.

This is just yesterday, but anyone who visits the politics board knows it's pretty typical. This kind of obsessiveness behaviour is not normal, especially when they start trying to find out personal information about other posters. These are serious alarm bells
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qanF-91aJo

Russell knocking it out the park again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdfANeRpYH0

Russell knocking it out the park again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdfANeRpYH0
    He's my favourite lefty

He's my favourite lefty
    surprising thought Bill Mayer was

surprising thought Bill Mayer was
    I tend to like people who cut through the BS, and I find partisan commentators somewhat irritating, especially those who want you to believe that any combination of a Totalitarian/Technocratic/Marxist system is a good thing.

I tend to like people who cut through the BS, and I find partisan commentators somewhat irritating, especially those who want you to believe that any combination of a Totalitarian/Technocratic/Marxist system is a good thing.
    i guess you don't like the thought of the new world order then as organ morgan portrays

then again eating insects and seaweed sandwiches doesn't appeal to me either !

better stock up on those pot noodles soon

i guess you don't like the thought of the new world order then as organ morgan portrays

I see you as being a fellow left of centre type of person, the trouble with the liberal left is they have gone so far left that they view everybody else as being right wing. I have no idea how society has ended up like this, but it's kind of interesting to watch.

PS I bet Bill Gates and his cohorts won't be eating insects and seaweed sandwiches, that's only for the plebs. They will be eating the finest beef and Parma ham on their private jets. People really are idiots if they believe all this nonsense

I see you as being a fellow left of centre type of person, the trouble with the liberal left is they have gone so far left that they view everybody else as being right wing. I have no idea how society has ended up like this, but it's kind of interesting to watch.
    if i had my way Boris should resign or the public should get him removed and in the modern day Britain I would vote for Starmer in its present form

then again i've had enough of this left / right wing nonsense which is a stain on modern life

I now view politics the good guys or the bad guys

i know where i stand in all this madness i,m with the good guys no party colours !

PS I bet Bill Gates and his cohorts won't be eating insects and seaweed sandwiches, that's only for the plebs. They will be eating the finest beef and Parma ham on their private jets. People really are idiots if they believe all this nonsense
    so why is bill gates investing in so much USA farmland ?

https://farmfolio.net/articles/why-i...h-does-he-own/

if i had my way Boris should resign or the public should get him removed and in the modern day Britain I would vote for Starmer in its present form

then again i've had enough of this left / right wing nonsense which is a stain on modern life

I now view politics the good guys or the bad guys

i know where i stand in all this madness i,m with the good guys no party colours !
    I'm flying the Jolly Roger at the moment

Hunter Biden To Receive $50K Per Month Salary For Seat On Disinformation Governance Board

FFS what a corrupt world we live in

https://babylonbee.com/news/hunter-b...vernance-board

Hunter Biden To Receive $50K Per Month Salary For Seat On Disinformation Governance Board

It's a testament to some of the material you have previously posted in earnest that part of me thinks you actually believe this is anything other than a parody. It is certainly more believable than the Pope has been kidnapped under cover of a Vatican blackout or US Special Forces performed clandestine raids in Germany to recover servers holding Trump's stolen ballots!

https://babylonbee.com/about

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I'd rate it as being more believable than the New York Times and the Washington Post

I'd rate it as being more believable than the New York Times and the Washington Post
    That says more about you than the NYT or WaPo