+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: El Classico

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: El Classico

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    New York public transport is horrible though
    I've never had a problem with it. And I've been using it for over 20 years. It's cheap too. $2.75 from one end of the the city to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I've never had a problem with it. And I've been using it for over 20 years. It's cheap too. $2.75 from one end of the the city to the other.
    that's a great price to be fair, but as major cities go there is a visible lack of investment in it compared to elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    that's a great price to be fair, but as major cities go there is a visible lack of investment in it compared to elsewhere
    I'll admit it's not flashy like other underground systems I've been on. It has the most stations of any subway in the world and it's one of the oldest systems. Obviously, the newer stations are very nice. But it's cheap, reliable and runs 24 hours a day. I think it serves New York well. It also has free bus transfers. Meaning you can get a $2.75 subway ticket, get off the train, and jump on a bus using the same ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'll admit it's not flashy like other underground systems I've been on. It has the most stations of any subway in the world and it's one of the oldest systems. Obviously, the newer stations are very nice. But it's cheap, reliable and runs 24 hours a day. I think it serves New York well. It also has free bus transfers. Meaning you can get a $2.75 subway ticket, get off the train, and jump on a bus using the same ticket.
    Free passes for senior citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Free passes for senior citizens?
    I don't know. I don't ever recall hearing about them.