+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    We've been here so many times before. Myself or someone else posts your actual words showing how silly they were, you in turn seek to project words onto others that they have never written. If you can find anything I've posted that shows I'm a big fan of Biden and Schwab happy to have you do your worst. In the mean time I'm happy to play your back catalogue.
    You point to a video where a president is talking about a booming economy, record job numbers, energy independence, and a plentiful supply of food as though it is a bad thing? And then you support a president who has absolutely F'ed up all those things. Well done Cyril, only you could act in such a bizarre way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You point to a video where a president is talking about a booming economy, record job numbers, energy independence, and a plentiful supply of food as though it is a bad thing? And then you support a president who has absolutely F'ed up all those things. Well done Cyril, only you could act in such a bizarre way.
    Thought so...... still projecting. There must come a point when this will become obvious even to you.......but it will not be this day!

Thought so...... still projecting. There must come a point when this will become obvious even to you.......but it will not be this day!
    If anyone is projecting it's you, and it's obvious where you stand on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If anyone is projecting it's you, and it's obvious where you stand on this issue.
    Is there someone close or former contact who you could reach out to and contact to help, ex-Pro football coaches, fashion models, MIT Professors....anybody really!

Is there someone close or former contact who you could reach out to and contact to help, ex-Pro football coaches, fashion models, MIT Professors....anybody really!
    Not required in my case, but you certainly may want to seek professional help!