+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have to admit not being able to study Organs post in detail nor do I keep a library of them , however they can be amusing .

As for organs ALLEGED anti Semitic comments can you kindly point them out from your vast treasures of CCMB back files as I honestly do not have time to read every threads in such detail due to a busy work and home life .

I will agree with you I get very upset and angry with political parties having it amongst their vocabulary as they are leaders of our communities unlike dear Organ , who simply likes to entertain and provide a window of difference , the one skill I do admire of him is his ability to construct a post well and create /stimulate debate .
    If I recall correctly, Cyril took umbrage with a post of mine in which I wondered how was it six million Jews had perished directly after World War 2 when the plaque outside of Auschwitz stated four million prisoners died there, yet the plaque there today says millions fewer did. I wanted to know how substracting 2.5 million from 6 million still equals the often repeated magic 6 million number.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    If I recall correctly, Cyril took umbrage with a post of mine in which I wondered how was it six million Jews had perished directly after World War 2 when the plaque outside of Auschwitz stated four million prisoners died there, yet the plaque there today says millions fewer did. I wanted to know how substracting 2.5 million from 6 million still equals the often repeated magic 6 million number.
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...finition/page2

This was one where you called it the Holohoax. Still we still have to keep searching as the arch anti-anti-semitist LoM commented on that thread so your views there must be in the ALLEGED category!