+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There's every possibility this thread will become a rerun of the You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy one. Though contrary to your title, I thought it was telling that nobody who involved themselves in it, not even those who can be relied on to dismiss a conspiracy they would hate to be true as a 'theory' didn't do so, presumably because the evidence presented in it, mostly from the trap of Klaus Schwab, provided powerful evidence that the Great Reset conspiracy is real and there's a determination to implement it by no later than 2030 and with it ensure every Mr and Mrs Ordinary worldwide really will own precisely feck all.

This one image - https://i.imgur.com/9FPBTGvl.jpg - for me encapsulates why collectively we are doomed. It may seem incredible today that those who control the messaging will be able to convince most people that losing everything they own will be desirable. Nevertheless, social conditioning (aka groupthink/hive mind/mass psychosis) worked a treat with regard to the endless promotion of mRNA jabs and most people's eagerness to be injected with a mystery substance that the makers had absolutely no legal liability for, a fact that was deliberately concealed from them from the outset, and still is. It's not that surprising that Schwab and co are certain their Great Reset is a foregone conclusion.
    I clicked on the 'one image' in search of enlightenment - but it doesn't exist.

Deleted by The New World Order I expect. Back to mass psychosis for me!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I clicked on the 'one image' in search of enlightenment - but it doesn't exist.

Deleted by The New World Order I expect. Back to mass psychosis for me!
    I got a row of pictures of cartoon animals telling me I’d “taken a wrong turn”, so it seems to have worked fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I got a row of pictures of cartoon animals telling me I’d “taken a wrong turn”, so it seems to have worked fine for me.
    You probably have a Gullibility Blocker installed Bob. If you disable it and download the Illuminati for Bullshitters app it opens a world where the Plandemic started in 2015, the Controlovirus is breeding giant black-eyed babies and vaccines come with added HIV ready to decimate the World's population and make a small group of capitalists far richer through massive economic contraction.

Be careful though. In the wrong hands this information could make you look like a right idiot. Of course if you are blessed with no self-awareness of are filled with narcissistic superiority then even massive levels of ridicule get filtered out.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That's what I got too. No T shirts though.