Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
I have to admit not being able to study Organs post in detail nor do I keep a library of them , however they can be amusing .

As for organs ALLEGED anti Semitic comments can you kindly point them out from your vast treasures of CCMB back files as I honestly do not have time to read every threads in such detail due to a busy work and home life .

I will agree with you I get very upset and angry with political parties having it amongst their vocabulary as they are leaders of our communities unlike dear Organ , who simply likes to entertain and provide a window of difference , the one skill I do admire of him is his ability to construct a post well and create /stimulate debate .
If I recall correctly, Cyril took umbrage with a post of mine in which I wondered how was it six million Jews had perished directly after World War 2 when the plaque outside of Auschwitz stated four million prisoners died there, yet the plaque there today says millions fewer did. I wanted to know how substracting 2.5 million from 6 million still equals the often repeated magic 6 million number.