Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
I have to admit not being able to study Organs post in detail nor do I keep a library of them , however they can be amusing .

As for organs ALLEGED anti Semitic comments can you kindly point them out from your vast treasures of CCMB back files as I honestly do not have time to read every threads in such detail due to a busy work and home life .

I will agree with you I get very upset and angry with political parties having it amongst their vocabulary as they are leaders of our communities unlike dear Organ , who simply likes to entertain and provide a window of difference , the one skill I do admire of him is his ability to construct a post well and create /stimulate debate .
Here is another exchange from this very thread that seems to have escaped you.

I said

Who would have thought that arch anti-globalist Naomi Klein was calling this out as complete bollocks over a year before the Illuminati's brightest and best first mentioned it on here.

Morg replied:

I did read it. I must admit that her surname sent up many red flags before proceeding.

When I called him out on his anti-Jewish rhetoric he replied.

I noticed before you are extremely touchy about our Khazarian friends.

The reference to Khazars are the Eastern European Jews who were overwhelmingly exterminated in the Holocaust.

Still feeling the love. LoM?