+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Sounds like you intend do go down hiding in a bunker to be honest
    I posted a video in this thread yesterday of Biden practically guaranteeing another pandemic.

I thought you and the other clot shot-loving Teletubbies hereabouts would rejoice at the prospect of being instructed to meekly muzzle yourselves again - as maskless Johnson and chums piss themselves laughing at you when partying - before you dutifully volunteer to have plenty more mRNA clogging your veins.

I'd award all of you a white feather each in recognition of your unquestioning obedience to your TVs.

If you want to know who will be responsible for you owning nothing, gaze at a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I posted a video in this thread yesterday of Biden practically guaranteeing another pandemic.

I thought you and the other clot shot-loving Teletubbies hereabouts would rejoice at the prospect of being instructed to meekly muzzle yourselves again - as maskless Johnson and chums piss themselves laughing at you when partying - before you dutifully volunteer to have plenty more mRNA clogging your veins.

I'd award all of you a white feather each in recognition of your unquestioning obedience to your TVs.

If you want to know who will be responsible for you owning nothing, gaze at a mirror.
    i would take anything that the installed one says with a pinch of salt morgs

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

we get it, you're scared of needles, no shame in it