Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
Morg,

As the brightest and most self aware of those (ok pair) promoting The Great Reset can you honestly explain why before your (ok pair) gap year it was Bilderburg this, Soros that, Rothschild the other. Now they are bit players and suddenly it's all Schwab.

Previous posts on Davos seemed to focus on Trump's triumphant appearance there. The Reset stuff and all the transparent online videos was the June 2020 agenda. I know you and the gang (pair) might have been preoccupied elsewhere but given its importance why did it take you three months into late Feb 2022 after your first reappearance to make any kind of mention of it. It's almost like you have only playdough as an option (though not quite) when teacher started class assignments in Illuminati school each morning!
Unlike my understudy, I never posted anything complimentary about Trump and stated throughout his tenure he was full of you know what.

Schwab is just easy shorthand for who he's fronting for. Bilderberg is one of many think tanks. Chatham House, Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations are among many others. Then there's yet murkier ones like the Club of Rome, Skull and Bones, etc.

The Denis Healey quote I'm fond of posting tells us the money mafia is atop of the hierarchy. That's controlled through BIS in Switzerland, also known as the central bank of central banks.