+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    They might be on the hurry up because more and more people are catching on as to why Pfizer wanted to keep under wraps for the next 70 years. Naturally, the Beeb, nor ITV et al find it newsworthy.

Today's Pfizer document dump reveals ever more grim data. It is painfully obvious why they attempted to leverage the captured FDA to hide this all

'Pfizer was forced to release an additional 80,000 pages today. There is further proof that Pfizer knew their DEATHVAX™ caused “Fatal 1223”, “Blood and lymphatic system disorders”, harmed fetuses of pregnant women, and that their gene therapy was never 95% effective, but, rather, has a “12% efficacy rate." Of course, that 12% efficacy is 100% false, and this unsafe gene therapy is only effective as a slow kill eugenics depopulation drug.' More Pfizer documents to view: https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.sub...mp-reveals?s=r
    I don't want to be a sheep and blindly follow everything I read. With that in mind, can you post the link so we can see the source material for ourselves, please?

Not sure we can trust someone who isn't even the smartest guy in the world, especially as he is the only person I could find to have posted this online (other free thinkers have linked to his website though).

Many thanks.

I'm sure you can find a link to read all 80,000 pages. That blogger reproduced the most relevant one for your perusal.

More clot shot news the TV is keeping mum about because Big Brother wouldn't want to deter parents and guardians of those aged 5 to 11 from volunteering them for a product they still promote as safe and effective.

Many people fully vaccinated for covid are now going blind

We have heard all about the many cases of myocarditis and pericarditis post-injection, as well as recipients repeatedly testing "positive" for the virus even after doing the deed. But there is another concerning side effect occurring in the "fully vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) that is rarely mentioned: blindness. The latest data out of the United Kingdom suggests that a growing number of fully jabbed people are losing their eyesight. The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Yellow Card system currently shows 163 cases of total blindness among people who got jabbed with the Pfizer-BioNTech needle. More: https://citizens.news/613937.html

I'm sure you can find a link to read all 80,000 pages. That blogger reproduced the most relevant one for your perusal.

More clot shot news the TV is keeping mum about because Big Brother wouldn't want to deter parents and guardians of those aged 5 to 11 from volunteering them for a product they still promote as safe and effective.

We have heard all about the many cases of myocarditis and pericarditis post-injection, as well as recipients repeatedly testing "positive" for the virus even after doing the deed. But there is another concerning side effect occurring in the "fully vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) that is rarely mentioned: blindness. The latest data out of the United Kingdom suggests that a growing number of fully jabbed people are losing their eyesight. The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Yellow Card system currently shows 163 cases of total blindness among people who got jabbed with the Pfizer-BioNTech needle. More: https://citizens.news/613937.html
    No, I can't find a link to the 80,000 pages. I'm asking if you can provide it for me to do my own research instead of me blindly following what someone has said in their blog.

"Sources include: DailyExpose.uk NaturalNews.com"

Are they reliable sources Organ?

https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/ then scroll down the page to the May 2 date.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    "Sources include: DailyExpose.uk NaturalNews.com"

Are they reliable sources Organ?
    Natural News is click bait hysteria. Daily Expose is a good source though.

Do you know what the word 'many' means?

I think you're asking whether 163 people going blind warrants the inclusion of that word, which wasn't mine but whoever wrote that headline.

I do though believe it to be justified because we were informed endlessly the jabs were safe and effective. Not overwhelmingly, mostly or anything else to qualify what were presented as indisputable facts.

In Yankland there's currently 27 thousand jab deaths and, if memory serves, 45 thousand in the EU (along with 1.5 million adverse reactions, half of which have been classified as serious).

As a reference point, the Swine Flu vaccine rolled out in the States in the mid-1970s were pulled completely by their FDA after 56 deaths. How times change.

I think you're asking whether 163 people going blind warrants the inclusion of that word, which wasn't mine but whoever wrote that headline.

I do though believe it to be justified because we were informed endlessly the jabs were safe and effective. Not overwhelmingly, mostly or anything else to qualify what were presented as indisputable facts.

In Yankland there's currently 27 thousand jab deaths and, if memory serves, 45 thousand in the EU (along with 1.5 million adverse reactions, half of which have been classified as serious).

As a reference point, the Swine Flu vaccine rolled out in the States in the mid-1970s were pulled completely by their FDA after 56 deaths. How times change.
    https://fullfact.org/online/swine-fl...ne-1976-covid/

Cyril, they are all connected.

Here's some breaking news which supports that assertion and will delight you along with every other fan of the Great Reset.

United Nations announces Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum and UN General Secretary Antonio Guterres have signed an agreement to ‘accelerate’ Agenda 2030: https://twitter.com/DaleForTrump/sta...72695516303360
    Well it was breaking news on 13 June 2019 when it was signed, no so much when discovered by the in the know twitter guru and born again Christian, We the Fringe@dalefortrump on May 4th 2022. At least he sounded gifted and relevant a day before you did I suppose.

https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/0...hip-framework/

You must be gutted.

This will cheer you up. https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bymz7GIUCexr/

It's Halloween 2017 at the Albert Hall with the Duke of Kent, Blighty's number one Freemason, in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well it was breaking news on 13 June 2019 when it was signed, no so much when discovered by the in the know twitter guru and born again Christian, We the Fringe@dalefortrump on May 4th 2022. At least he sounded gifted and relevant a day before you did I suppose.

https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/0...hip-framework/

About 50 million Brits have had at least two doses. 163 is obviously a tiny percentage of that.

But it also seems like a small number of people to go blind in the UK over a year. What is the annual average number? I would have guessed it's higher than that. Could the vaccines have the unexpected side effect of preventing blindness?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    About 50 million Brits have had at least two doses. 163 is obviously a tiny percentage of that.

But it also seems like a small number of people to go blind in the UK over a year. What is the annual average number? I would have guessed it's higher than that. Could the vaccines have the unexpected side effect of preventing blindness?
    As usual the Daily Expose headline (only 26 days to save it going bust this time) decontextualises the raw data. The MHRA site states:

This information does not represent an overview of the potential side effects associated with the vaccines. A list of the recognised adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines is provided in the information for healthcare professionals and the recipient information here. These can also be found on the Coronavirus Yellow Card reporting site. Conclusions on the safety and risks of the vaccines cannot be made on the data shown in the Print alone.

When viewing the vaccine analysis print you should remember that:

reporters are asked to submit Yellow Card reports even if they only have a suspicion that the medicine or vaccine may have caused the adverse reaction. The existence of an adverse reaction report in the print does not necessarily mean that the vaccine has caused the suspected reaction.

it may be difficult to tell the difference between something that has occurred naturally and a suspected adverse reaction. Sometimes these events can be part of the condition being treated rather than being caused by the vaccine.

many factors have to be considered when assessing whether the vaccine has caused a reported adverse reaction. When monitoring the safety of vaccines and medicines, MHRA staff carry out careful analysis of these factors.

For a medicine or vaccine to be considered safe, the expected benefits will be greater than the risk of having harmful reactions. It is important to note that most people take medicines and vaccines without having any serious side effects.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...card-reporting

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ysis_print.pdf

As usual the Daily Expose headline (only 26 days to save it going bust this time) decontextualises the raw data. The MHRA site states:

This information does not represent an overview of the potential side effects associated with the vaccines. A list of the recognised adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines is provided in the information for healthcare professionals and the recipient information here. These can also be found on the Coronavirus Yellow Card reporting site. Conclusions on the safety and risks of the vaccines cannot be made on the data shown in the Print alone.

When viewing the vaccine analysis print you should remember that:

reporters are asked to submit Yellow Card reports even if they only have a suspicion that the medicine or vaccine may have caused the adverse reaction. The existence of an adverse reaction report in the print does not necessarily mean that the vaccine has caused the suspected reaction.

it may be difficult to tell the difference between something that has occurred naturally and a suspected adverse reaction. Sometimes these events can be part of the condition being treated rather than being caused by the vaccine.

many factors have to be considered when assessing whether the vaccine has caused a reported adverse reaction. When monitoring the safety of vaccines and medicines, MHRA staff carry out careful analysis of these factors.

For a medicine or vaccine to be considered safe, the expected benefits will be greater than the risk of having harmful reactions. It is important to note that most people take medicines and vaccines without having any serious side effects.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...card-reporting

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ysis_print.pdf
    According to this, there were over 170,000 people registered as blind in the UK as at 2017.

https://www.rnib.org.uk/professional...and-statistics

The Pfizer data above shows 163 people over the course of about 15 months (Dec 2020 to April 2021). So in the course of a year, that would increase the number of blind cases by less than 0.1% - and even that is making the huge and incredibly unlikely assumption that the clot shot ((c) Organ) was the sole cause of every one of them.

It looks like the Hunter Biden fans are big on the Great Reset!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like the Hunter Biden fans are big on the Great Reset!
    We call it The Hreat Bidset.

We call it The Hreat Bidset.
    I'm keeping an open mind on this, but it's those with younger children who should be most concerned about the veracity this conspiracy theory, as their offspring could be living a life that I wouldn't want to wish on my worst enemy.

I'm keeping an open mind on this, but it's those with younger children who should be most concerned about the veracity this conspiracy theory, as their offspring could be living a life that I wouldn't want to wish on my worst enemy.
    Can't wait

Can't wait
    Which aspect excites you the most?

So in a couple of generations time the offspring of Schwab and the gang will rule over an impoverished world whilst they feast.

I fear your Grandmaster Morgan will be disappointed with your latest effort (albeit he maybe frantically researching the flora of South East Asia for evidence of an All Seeing Eye).

You see your time horizons are way out of whack. You are looking at it like a Greta Thunberg climate change predictor (without the science obviously). Morg has imminence of nuclear conflagration by well bunkered jews and masons, that's if blindness and black-eyed baby growth don't get them first.

Looks like you will get a C- off him for your latest thesis. I guess you could always send your thoughts to Professor Sundance at MIT for a second opinion?

So in a couple of generations time the offspring of Schwab and the gang will rule over an impoverished world whilst they feast.

I fear your Grandmaster Morgan will be disappointed with your latest effort (albeit he maybe frantically researching the flora of South East Asia for evidence of an All Seeing Eye).

You see your time horizons are way out of whack. You are looking at it like a Greta Thunberg climate change predictor (without the science obviously). Morg has imminence of nuclear conflagration by well bunkered jews and masons, that's if blindness and black-eyed baby growth don't get them first.

Looks like you will get a C- off him for your latest thesis. I guess you could always send your thoughts to Professor Sundance at MIT for a second opinion?
    You are overthinking it, I simply follow the timelines and let the protagonists speak for themselves. That's how I unravelled the Russia collusion hoax, while you were busy worshipping at the alter of the propagandists.

Here's a pro tip, it pays to modify your behaviour after suffering one catastrophic defeat after another. I hope you realise that this latest conspiracy theory narrative of yours is a last shot at redemption, as there will be no coming back after 3 brutal knockouts in a row!

You are overthinking it, I simply follow the timelines and let the protagonists speak for themselves. That's how I unravelled the Russia collusion hoax, while you were busy worshipping at the alter of the propagandists.

Here's a pro tip, it pays to modify your behaviour after suffering one catastrophic defeat after another. I hope you realise that this latest conspiracy theory narrative of yours is a last shot at redemption, as there will be no coming back after 3 brutal knockouts in a row!
    I guess I will roll with the punches from those brutal beatings. What happened to the ignore button?

Cyril, they are all connected.

Here's some breaking news which supports that assertion and will delight you along with every other fan of the Great Reset.

United Nations announces Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum and UN General Secretary Antonio Guterres have signed an agreement to ‘accelerate’ Agenda 2030: https://twitter.com/DaleForTrump/sta...72695516303360
    The members of the WEF are the worlds top 2,000 global corporations, which are mostly controlled by Vanguard, BlackRock & State Street, etc,. So essentially it's the worlds wealthiest families, along with assorted royalty, and the various political influencers who are doing their bidding.

The members of the WEF are the worlds top 2,000 global corporations, which are mostly controlled by Vanguard, BlackRock & State Street, etc,. So essentially it's the worlds wealthiest families, along with assorted royalty, and the various political influencers who are doing their bidding.
    Thinly veiled, better than a C- surely, Master?