+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    A Plan to say things so meaningless out of cowardice for being found to be as wrong as you were with Covid. Spoiler alert.....we know!
    You won’t get me quoting Thatcher too often, but I must say it, he’s frit.

A Plan to say things so meaningless out of cowardice for being found to be as wrong as you were with Covid. Spoiler alert.....we know!
    Everything worked out ok for me, I'm still here!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Everything worked out ok for me, I'm still here!
    Quite an achievement retreating under a shower of ridicule over Covid just before your hero got defenestrated by the US Electorate and hid in a bunker whilst Mozz took the flak for the Steal Bullshit. Still you're back now stepping out of a shower like Bobby Ewing as if nothing ever happened. Well done you! Do Qanon or the Treehouse give Campaign Medals for their heroes?

Your leader has already spoken, you must obey the mighty one
    If you genuinely believe that the things you are saying are true then it's incredibly bizarre that you are unable to reply in a way that backs up your point of view or statements that you have made about other posters.

In the words of the great Donald Trump:

"Ignore the prophets of doom"

Quite an achievement retreating under a shower of ridicule over Covid just before your hero got defenestrated by the US Electorate and hid in a bunker whilst Mozz took the flak for the Steal Bullshit. Still you're back now stepping out of a shower like Bobby Ewing as if nothing ever happened. Well done you! Do Qanon or the Treehouse give Campaign Medals for their heroes?
    Well, nothing actually happened

Well, nothing actually happened
    What a metaphor for a couple of decades of your favourite posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    If you genuinely believe that the things you are saying are true then it's incredibly bizarre that you are unable to reply in a way that backs up your point of view or statements that you have made about other posters.

In the words of the great Donald Trump:

"Ignore the prophets of doom"
    I have no control over world events, only Cyril has the power to intervene with a few taps on his keyboard.

I have no control over world events, only Cyril has the power to intervene with a few taps on his keyboard.
    Please stop talking like this. It's beyond weird and can't be helpful in your everyday life if you behave anything like this in social circles or in work.

Life on Mars posts unintelligible word vomit that is more coherent than the pseudo-intellectual, delusional and nonsensical retorts I have seen you post on here in the last few months.

I keep reading that you took a sabbatical from the forum. Is that true? Why did you leave and what brought you back? Surely it wasn't to post things that don't make any sense and when people challenge you, you double down on the vague nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I get a slight sensation of joy when I see the endless supply of conspiracies that you and Organ Morgan post get obliterated in mere seconds - but the caring side of me (I have one, honestly) worries how people lack this much self-awareness and post the most grandiose of replies to someone that is murdering them in an argument.

Obligatory biggrin

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Please stop talking like this. It's beyond weird and can't be helpful in your everyday life if you behave anything like this in social circles or in work.

Life on Mars posts unintelligible word vomit that is more coherent than the pseudo-intellectual, delusional and nonsensical retorts I have seen you post on here in the last few months.

I keep reading that you took a sabbatical from the forum. Is that true? Why did you leave and what brought you back? Surely it wasn't to post things that don't make any sense and when people challenge you, you double down on the vague nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I get a slight sensation of joy when I see the endless supply of conspiracies that you and Organ Morgan post get obliterated in mere seconds - but the caring side of me (I have one, honestly) worries how people lack this much self-awareness and post the most grandiose of replies to someone that is murdering them in an argument.

Obligatory biggrin
    In less than 200 words summarise the intellectual and emotional contribution of narcissists, delusionists and non-sensicalists (not mutually exclusive groups) on the CCMB Politics Board. Please show your workings. (20 marks)

Bravo

In less than 200 words summarise the intellectual and emotional contribution of narcissists, delusionists and non-sensicalists (not mutually exclusive groups) on the CCMB Politics Board. Please show your workings. (20 marks)

Bravo
    I've just reserved the www.cyril-fact.org URL for you, send me a PM for the login details

Surely even the Cheshire Cat disappeared up it's own arse with more awareness than Wales-Bales in his current guise?

Surely even the Cheshire Cat disappeared up it's own arse with more awareness than Wales-Bales in his current guise?
    Oh, lord and master of nothing happening, please forgive me.

Your leader has already spoken, you must obey the mighty one
    Organ Morgan literally refers to you, a grown man, as his assistant

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Organ Morgan literally refers to you, a grown man, as his assistant
    Oops upside in your head, I said oops upside your head!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Russia claims to have killed Ukrainian army commander-in-chief Valeriy Zaluzhnyy and the rest of their top brass with a cruise missile strike on where they held a meeting.

50 Ukrainian generals and officers eliminated in Russian missile strike, Igor: They were meeting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N7aCKBny1E
    Seems it's not just Betty White that can communicate from beyond the grave.

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-def...r-ukraine.html

Just incase anybody is bored this weekend

Here are the top ten “conspiracy” movies

https://www.illuminatirex.com/top-te...piracy-movies/

The prospect of surviving on an enforced World Economic Forum directed diet of various creepy crawlies appeared too far-fetched only a few months back.

The world's largest #cricketproduction facility is officially complete! ??Aspire Food Group's new plant in London, Ontario, is ready to produce 9000 metric tons of crickets annually for human and pet consumption. Learn more here: https://twitter.com/EllisDon/status/1535293162221998083

Massive cricket-processing facility comes online in London, Ont. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/londo...ario-1.6506606

- In the next few days, the first farmed insects will arrive at a new massive cricket-processing facility in London, Ont.

At full capacity, Aspire Food Group's facility is expected to house four billion crickets and produce 13 million kilograms of the insect each year at what's believed to be the biggest cricket-specific processing facility in the world. -

Straight from the horse's cake hole.

DAVOS AGENDA 2022

5 reasons why eating insects could reduce climate change

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...limate-change/

Joe Biden along with Bill and Melinda Gates ooze confidence that another pandemic is on the way. It seems the UK government share their confidence.

Testing Solutions Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) - https://www.contractsfinder.service....rchResults&p=1

Closing: 11 June 2024, 12pm
    Contract summary
    Industry
    Diagnostic kits - 33141625

Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) equipment - 38950000

Location of contract
    United Kingdom

Value of contract
    £2,000,000,000

Procurement reference
    CF-0887000D0O000000rwimUAA9

Today I've been on the pop again.

Weary of blank expressions, instead of asking "have you heard of Klaus Schwab?" I enquired whether the name Jack Duckworth rang any bells.

It did with all bar a 28-year-old female.

Straight from the horse's cake hole.

DAVOS AGENDA 2022

5 reasons why eating insects could reduce climate change

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...limate-change/
    At least every member of the family can have a leg at Christmas.

This bloke has been twittering about his declining post-clot shot health for some time. The replies to his message below indicate many more regret their decision to get needled.

The vaccine caused my immune system to produce antibodies that activate platelets, which then clot. Doctors don’t know if I’ll ever stop producing them, so I may live as a blood clot risk the rest of my life. Losing some intestine was actually the easy part for doctors to treat.

https://twitter.com/shavo_picto/stat...4586583371776?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    At least every member of the family can have a leg at Christmas.
    The World Economic Forum and many of its members are not shy about what their intentions are. Harari, Schwab's advisor, is probably the most forthcoming. He's the fella who bragged that "humans are now hackable animals."

Here's another article from the WEF site. The Fourth Industrial Revolution, by Klaus Schwab https://www.weforum.org/about/the-fo...y-klaus-schwab

The first paragraph includes the words genetic editing.

What odds would you place on mRNA being the hack?

This bloke has been twittering about his declining post-clot shot health for some time. The replies to his message below indicate many more regret their decision to get needled.

The vaccine caused my immune system to produce antibodies that activate platelets, which then clot. Doctors don’t know if I’ll ever stop producing them, so I may live as a blood clot risk the rest of my life. Losing some intestine was actually the easy part for doctors to treat.

https://twitter.com/shavo_picto/stat...4586583371776?
    Considering billions of people have been clot shotted, shouldn't this be more common?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Considering billions of people have been clot shotted, shouldn't this be more common?
    It is common. But it's being censored every which way, which is why so many remain unaware.

By the way, Pfizer released another tranche of their Covid-19 vaccine data five days ago, that which they desperately wanted to conceal for 75 years but were forced to by court order. You must have read all the details of what they revealed at corporate news sites... or perhaps you didn't because it too was censored.