+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    New Zealand's Prime Minister is another from Klaus Schwab's stable of Young Global Leaders.
    New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern:

"We will continue to be your single source of truth… Unless you hear it from us it is not the truth"pic.twitter.com/r03MhqCgzI
    — Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) July 25, 2022
    Straight out of 1984!

I find it pretty amazing that Tucker Carlson's show gets to air on terrestrial TV in the US when nothing else containing the truth bombs he drops is broadcast there. Same for over here.

Youtube deleted last Thursday's show after he highlighted the (now undeniable) lies Biden and others repeatedly stated a year ago when saying those double jabbed couldn't contract CV19. (Biden has supposedly tested positive for it latterly having since been boosted too).

He also referred to what The Lancet published in February and another more recent survey has shown which underline the negative efficacy of the shots (I.e. having them increases, not decreases, the odds of contracting CV19) plus those shots compromise the immune system of many who take it... that's known as VAIDS.

And the kicker is this has become common knowledge among those paying attention for the past several months yet governments continue to push the shite onto the unwary.

I'd be bemused but for knowing perhaps Bill Gates' most infamous remarks: "If we do a good job with vaccinations, we can reduce the world population by 10 or 15%." It's their continuing brazenness which I find incredible.
    Oh, Deborah ...

Your frustration is becoming palpable, and I know why.

"When in the autumn, on what date?" are the questions on your and all Teletubbies' lips. I don't know when you will be able to roll a sleeve up again. The state keeps promising you will be able to during those three months though. Please remain patient.

we'll all freeze to death queueing though, what with the coats costing thousands of pounds by then situation

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    we'll all freeze to death queueing though, what with the coats costing thousands of pounds by then situation
    I like the way you obsess over trivial details

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I like the way you obsess over trivial details
    He has developed a coat fetish. If that's a clot shot side-effect then it's the first case I've heard of.

For any parents or guardians of those aged 5-11, little Keanu or Chloe can have what's below providing you get them needled. What an incentive that is.

While the British state entices those parents and guardians, they keep shtum about what's been published in Yankland. Non-Teletubbies believe it's beyond sinister.

FDA & CDC Study finds Covid-19 Vaccination increases Children’s risk of suffering Myocarditis by over 13,000% - https://expose-news.com/2022/02/25/f...13000-percent/

He has developed a coat fetish. If that's a clot shot side-effect then it's the first case I've heard of.
    Nope, just for a long time you now you've been looking down on people whilst spreading absolute nonsense, which gets blown out of the water but is forgotten about because you spread more nonsense. Not this time. 5 days to go!

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

Nope, just for a long time you now you've been looking down on people whilst spreading absolute nonsense, which gets blown out of the water but is forgotten about because you spread more nonsense. Not this time. 5 days to go!

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg
    We did this last week. Your reading comprehension remains poor. Are you this tiresome in everyday life?

We did this last week. Your reading comprehension remains poor. Are you this tiresome in everyday life?
    Says the guy who does drunken "vox pops" at his local

Also, we'll keep doing it every time you make some other wild claim so get used to it

Also, we'll keep doing it every time you make some other wild claim so get used to it
    I never got an answer to my point as to why I, as someone who has to have the time it takes my biood to clot measured every few weeks, have had to take less Warfarin (blood thinner) since I had my "clot shots" - my blood is taking longer to clot now than it did pre vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I never got an answer to my point as to why I, as someone who has to have the time it takes my biood to clot measured every few weeks, have had to take less Warfarin (blood thinner) since I had my "clot shots" - my blood is taking longer to clot now than it did pre vaccine.
    It's obvious. You are one of 'them', the elite, those who are waiting to destroy the world's economy to get richer. I bet you have black irises.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's obvious. You are one of 'them', the elite, those who are waiting to destroy the world's economy to get richer. I bet you have black irises.
    See, I have this mental image of the “elite” and it’s not of a pensioner living in a one hundred year old house on a terraced street at the top of the Rhondda valley

120 and counting, isn't it?

See, I have this mental image of the “elite” and it’s not of a pensioner living in a one hundred year old house on a terraced street at the top of the Rhondda valley
    The irony of The Great Reset is that a lot of the suspects behind the conspiracy will be dead by the time it supposedly comes to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The irony of The Great Reset is that a lot of the suspects behind the conspiracy will be dead by the time it supposedly comes to pass.
    Well we know it's definitely after the next World Cup, Wales Bales said so and he's the Che Guevara of the whole movement

Well we know it's definitely after the next World Cup, Wales Bales said so and he's the Che Guevara of the whole movement
    Wales-Bale is just Organ's monkey and junior partner these days. He even stole one of Organ's lines in the last message he directed at me.

This collective disconnect is a wonderful thing to watch, as you all cheer on your own demise.

This collective disconnect is a wonderful thing to watch, as you all cheer on your own demise.
    Your demise as well surely?

Your demise as well surely?
    No Bob, he’s got a plan

No Bob, he’s got a plan
    Sure do, I have permanent residence status in a few out of the way countries. I always knew they would come in handy one day. I'll send you a postcard

Sure do, I have permanent residence status in a few out of the way countries. I always knew they would come in handy one day
    I can see it now, OM and WB sharing a little house together in Kazakhstan smugly eating cold beans out of a can whilst the rest of us carry on with our lives

I can see it now, OM and WB sharing a little house together in Kazakhstan smugly eating cold beans out of a can whilst the rest of us carry on with our lives
    You still haven't realised, have you.

You are awaiting your vaccident.

Professor Dolores Cahill says most will experience theirs three to five years after the first time they meekly surrendered an arm for Klaus Shwab's needle.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    120 and counting, isn't it?
    I gave up on the question: "do you know the vaccine makers are indemnified from being sued for any deaths or injuries their products may cause?" months ago after all the circa 120 people asked replied they did not.

The concept of informed consent was kicked into the long grass as politicians, media and health authorities deliberately concealed that info (and they still are). They did so because they were determined to get as many needles into arms as possible. For similar reasons, this government along with many others kept Ivermectin from their citizens' clutches.

It's insidious, yet characters like you constantly fumble for risible excuses to justify why you were deceived.

https://imgur.com/yWJW41w

An amusing exchange between a non-pussified Irishman and Garda cops.