+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Can't say that I have looked into the hack you brought up in that discussion, OM.

Are you now able to answer as to how you feel when numerous postings of yours turn out to debunked? It doesn't seem to affect you in the slightest.
    It may very well be that a few things you come up with in the great scheme of things may have some gravitas but you post such contradictory and ludicrous tosh most of the time that it would go unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Can't say that I have looked into the hack you brought up in that discussion, OM.

Are you now able to answer as to how you feel when numerous postings of yours turn out to debunked? It doesn't seem to affect you in the slightest.
    It may very well be that a few things you come up with in the great scheme of things may have some gravitas but you post such contradictory and ludicrous tosh most of the time that it would go unnoticed.
    At the time of your message you had had 10 days to give it some consideration.

I linked you to Schwab's gene editing remarks at the WEF site and referred to Harari's "hackable animals" comments. Him saying what I claimed he did was made on camera, a link to that video (posted by I) can be found in this very thread.

When you can get around to then I'll do likewise. Fair's fair and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    At the time of your message you had had 10 days to give it some consideration.

I linked you to Schwab's gene editing remarks at the WEF site and referred to Harari's "hackable animals" comments. Him saying what I claimed he did was made on camera, a link to that video (posted by I) can be found in this very thread.

When you can get around to then I'll do likewise. Fair's fair and all that.
    I was travelling around Egypt ten days ago and after two days of getting back I spent 4 days on a campsite in Cornwall and this weekend on at a festival in the Midlands, old fruit - and not logging on to read every single message posted on here. I have to confess that I don't follow up on all your links as they come thick and fast, they often seem very contradictory -and very often debunked by others before I even see them on here.
    Most people would be reticent to keep coming back to the well after endless embarrassments but it seems like water off a duck's back to you. The various Covid conspiracies you posted about have morphed considerably over the last couple of years.
    Yours,
    TBG (Transhuman Blue Genie)