+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

as i type he has just instructed another 450 million dollars for military aid for Ukraine !

Aye, according to my calculator the total sent there now stands at 54 billion and 450 million dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know that the people who accuse you of being vague and smarmy know you are vague and smarmy. but for the doubters explain in words that normal people will understand the point you were making with the meaningless phrase "One more year to flatten the curve"?
    It's not ending anytime soon, see Organ's commentary for further details.

PS Who is paying you?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I posted a video in this thread yesterday of Biden practically guaranteeing another pandemic.

I thought you and the other clot shot-loving Teletubbies hereabouts would rejoice at the prospect of being instructed to meekly muzzle yourselves again - as maskless Johnson and chums piss themselves laughing at you when partying - before you dutifully volunteer to have plenty more mRNA clogging your veins.

I'd award all of you a white feather each in recognition of your unquestioning obedience to your TVs.

If you want to know who will be responsible for you owning nothing, gaze at a mirror.
    we get it, you're scared of needles, no shame in it

It appears much orchestrated violence is going to be visited upon US cities much like what was contrived during 2020. Some strategically placed piles of bricks are already in place ready to be lobbed

Extremists could launch violent attacks ‘for weeks’ in response to Roe v. Wade ruling, DHS warns

Extremists are expected to launch violent attacks “for weeks” in response to the Supreme Court’s abortion ruling — with politicians and judges among the most likely targets, the Department of Homeland Security warned Friday.

“Some domestic violent extremists (DVEs) will likely exploit the recent US Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe V. Wade to intensify violence against a wide range of targets,” according to a three-page, unclassified memo obtained by CNN. https://nypost.com/2022/06/24/extrem...to-roe-v-wade/

Why on earth would the city of DC leave 10 full pallets of bricks right down the street from the Capitol complex and across the street from the RNC? https://twitter.com/NoahLJennings/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Mysterious piles of bricks discovered at riots, protests in US cities: Rpt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFYnbLtySus

It appears much orchestrated violence is going to be visited upon US cities much like what was contrived during 2020. Some strategically placed piles of bricks are already in place ready to be lobbed

Extremists could launch violent attacks ‘for weeks’ in response to Roe v. Wade ruling, DHS warns

Extremists are expected to launch violent attacks “for weeks” in response to the Supreme Court’s abortion ruling — with politicians and judges among the most likely targets, the Department of Homeland Security warned Friday.

“Some domestic violent extremists (DVEs) will likely exploit the recent US Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe V. Wade to intensify violence against a wide range of targets,” according to a three-page, unclassified memo obtained by CNN. https://nypost.com/2022/06/24/extrem...to-roe-v-wade/

Why on earth would the city of DC leave 10 full pallets of bricks right down the street from the Capitol complex and across the street from the RNC? https://twitter.com/NoahLJennings/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Mysterious piles of bricks discovered at riots, protests in US cities: Rpt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFYnbLtySus
    Mysterious pile of bricks found next to steamroller, iron grids and taped-off "sidewalk" which can be visibly seen to need repair or replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Mysterious pile of bricks found next to steamroller, iron grids and taped-off "sidewalk" which can be visibly seen to need repair or replacement
    I think Morg finds daily life mysterious. We can only hope that Virgin Media aren't digging up any pavements in his area as that must be a sure sign that insurrection is coming to the Cardiff suburbs.

I think Morg finds daily life mysterious. We can only hope that Virgin Media aren't digging up any pavements in his area as that must be a sure sign that insurrection is coming to the Cardiff suburbs.
    Wait a second.

Virgin. Richard Branson. Globalist. WEF. Great Reset.

Oh dear god!

I connected the dots for you boys. If you can't foresee wholesale planned violence in Yankland then the penny will soon drop when your precious TVs update you every day.

I connected the dots for you boys. If you can't foresee wholesale planned violence in Yankland then the penny will soon drop when your precious TVs update you every day.
    You've made a false correlation.

Will there be violence following the Supreme Court ruling yesterday? More than likely considering the impact it will have on the core values of millions of Americans.

Does that mean the deep state are leaving bricks around for people to use as part of some pre-planned scheme? Only nutters who post (or repost) Tweets of obvious construction taking place will believe that.

You've made a false correlation.

Will there be violence following the Supreme Court ruling yesterday? More than likely considering the impact it will have on the core values of millions of Americans.

Does that mean the deep state are leaving bricks around for people to use as part of some pre-planned scheme? Only nutters who post (or repost) Tweets of obvious construction taking place will believe that.
    Perhaps you didn't click the links provided. One was to a youtube video of a Fox News report detailing piles of bricks appearing for BLM protests two years ago. I hope you realise who operate BLM? It isn't the Chinese or Russkies; it's yet another CIA/FBI creation.

Perhaps you didn't click the links provided. One was to a youtube video of a Fox News report detailing piles of bricks appearing for BLM protests two years ago. I hope you realise who operate BLM? It isn't the Chinese or Russkies; it's yet another CIA/FBI creation.
    The MSM channel Fox News?

Jeez, thanks Morg. If you hadn't posted a clip of Hannity spouting bullshit and a Men at Work sign the rest of us sheeple might never have guessed that people would be upset about the Supreme Court decision.

Out of interest will Deagle be along with an updated forecast on what those globalists at the Supreme Court have done to impact US population figures?

The MSM channel Fox News?
    It's a clip from Hannity FFS

Deagel's population and economic forecasts from 2017 to 2025 has been mentioned several times in this thread.

Here is their complete list for all countries - https://nobulart.com/wordpress/wp-co...by-Country.pdf

Britain tops the list for the highest population decline (-77.1%), followed by Ireland (-72.4%) and the USA (-68.5%). Unsurprisingly, those countries suffer the greatest drop in GDP.
    Talking about Deagal, those breeding Irish don't seem to be taking any notice of your fantasies, Morg.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/ir...04%2C761%2C865.

Talking about Deagal, those breeding Irish don't seem to be taking any notice of your fantasies, Morg.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/ir...04%2C761%2C865.
    I note the official total of worldwide CV19 deaths remain below 1 per 1,000, or fewer than 0.1%. The hype never matched the numbers at any point.

Gates has promised we will take the next one more seriously though. You will put your daps on in your haste to roll a sleeve up.

I note the official total of worldwide CV19 deaths remain below 1 per 1,000, or fewer than 0.1%. The hype never matched the numbers at any point.

Gates has promised we will take the next one more seriously though. You will put your daps on in your haste to roll a sleeve up.
    If I could I would pass on your thoughtful words to my father in law. Now talk us through what is going to happen in Ireland. The population has been steadily rising since 2017 to its record high as per the April 2022 census. What is going to happen to eradicate four out of five of them between now and 2025?

If I could I would pass on your thoughtful words to my father in law. Now talk us through what is going to happen in Ireland. The population has been steadily rising since 2017 to its record high as per the April 2022 census. What is going to happen to eradicate four out of five of them between now and 2025?
    You've posted something along similar lines previously. I reminded you Deagel's forecasts pertained to the year 2025, not 2022.

I understand you're knocking on and forgetful, but c'mon.

You've posted something along similar lines previously. I reminded you Deagel's forecasts pertained to the year2025, not 2022.
    Cyril asked you what's going to happen in the next three years to eradicate 4 out of 5 people in Ireland

You've posted something along similar lines previously. I reminded you Deagel's forecasts pertained to the year2025, not 2022.
    The question is what do you think will happen between now and then Morg, is it that difficult to understand?

The question is what do you think will happen between now and then Morg, is it that difficult to understand?
    Worldwide economic and financial collapse + famine.

Worldwide economic and financial collapse + famine.
    So nothing to do with mind controlling and life eradicating things in vaccines of the forthcoming WWIII armaggedon then? Probably doesn't explain why half the countries on the planet see their populations increase in those ridiculous forecasts or why Belgium loses 30% of its population yet the Netherlands sees a slight increase.

You sure you are cut out for his conspiracy stuff, Morg? Perhaps you should go back to that retreat you and Gluey must have joined when you fled the board previously for a few more of the right kind of pills.

You asked for a 2025 prediction. Had you said 2030 then the reply would have been different. I have mentioned another WEF slogan several times, Build Back Better. Total destruction before the solution is brought forward. Please try to keep up.

Did you do your own research to find that bombshell evidence?