Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
The Mail copied an Australian article about SADS that never attempted to link it to Covid jabs.

The top link claims that the syndrome and the name were invented to describe 'new' and unexplained deaths from Covid jabs, when SADS has been known and discussed for decades.

As I said earlier about 500 English people were dying of this each year when the 2007 report was published. Before Covid. Before Covid jabs. A quick online search will produce figures for Australia, Canada and the USA in the mid hundreds rising to the low thousands - all recorded decades ago! I can't see any reports about a steep rise in the numbers. Are there any?

SADS seems to be a real but small scale concern that predates Covid by many decades. Attempts to present it as evidence of 'toxic jabs' are dishonest and pathetic.

Try harder!
Blimey, you're desperate to remain in the Matrix. I've stated elsewhere that people must have to try really, really hard not be extremely concerned about why Pfizer wanted to keep their data about their 'safe and effective' vaccine away from public scrutiny for a whopping 75 years.

I'll try harder via some Office for National Statistics published numbers. Anticipating a likely query from you ('where can I find those at their site?'), locate them yourself as I've tired of spoonfeeding you.

https://twitter.com/idropcouriers/st...94563520806913